Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: first sell signal at this 14 to 49 bull market  (Read 2089 times)
zkay

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 05:54:38 AM

Wink I see your fractal snake oil and raise you my Heisenberg compensators.

Sig worthy Smiley

Just goes to show, Puppet doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. Bill Williams, PhD, CTA, is a successful daytrader and a professional psychologist. Don't be some jack who thinks they're hot because they got lucky and held onto a few bitcoins. People like Williams have been trading successfully longer than Puppet has been alive Smiley There's something to this technical analysis, you know. People like bit_happy made money on the recent dip because they looked at the situation objectively instead of being a rabid fanboy that locks onto an opinion and then ends up embarrassing themselves when they turn out wrong. If you really want to make money you have to be able to make money regardless of which way the market moves. So if the market crashes, you need to see it coming and make money doing that.

+1

Don"t get me wrong, I'm all for the idea and implementation of bitcoin. But to suggest it's going to take over the global economy by next spring is just....well, come on! The fact that I even have to say it's crazy, is itself crazy!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: