Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OKPAY Bitcoin debit card - fees reduced to 2.5%  (Read 1323 times)
ciphermonk (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 08:53:26 AM

I just received an OKPAY newsletter containing some pretty good news:

We are pleased to announce that bitcoin crypto-currency processing fees are
lowered to 2.5% for a deposit/payment and 1% for a withdrawal.

https://www.okpay.com/en/services/fees-e-currency.html

Looks good to me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 03:37:22 PM

OKPAY is a scam. I followed all their instructions to get a debit card and it was declined because they decided that instead of my DL they wanted my national ID. My country (USA) does not have a national ID. Now I have an OKPAY wallet which is pretty useless.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 01:00:37 AM

OKPAY is a scam. I followed all their instructions to get a debit card and it was declined because they decided that instead of my DL they wanted my national ID. My country (USA) does not have a national ID. Now I have an OKPAY wallet which is pretty useless.
You could always use a passport card (or a regular passport).  I use my passport card for all of this stuff, you can get it for $20 extra when you order your passport.

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 04:04:13 AM

You could always use a passport card (or a regular passport).  I use my passport card for all of this stuff, you can get it for $20 extra when you order your passport.
I suppose I could renew my passport. Doesn't your passport say that it you cannot photocopy it? I can see making a B/W copy, but a high resolution color copy sounds like it would be illegal.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 04:30:08 AM

I suppose I could renew my passport. Doesn't your passport say that it you cannot photocopy it? I can see making a B/W copy, but a high resolution color copy sounds like it would be illegal.

They just say that so you don't try an make a counterfeit. It's ok to make copies if your using it to show proof.

danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 11:28:50 AM

It doesn't say anything like that on mine.  It might say that on the actual passport, though.

Also, I think it's illegal to make a physical copy.  I just scanned it and sent it to campbx.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: