Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:20:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton fondation is the highest national security threat to Shanghai alliance!  (Read 289 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:25:09 AM

Those are the ennemies. Extreme vigilance. Absolute fight against the spread inward. Preventive warfare on the outside. What ever the means this virus must be exterminated. It's an existential threat to China and Russia works in last decades. No mercy, fast and decisive actions. Every minutes increase the risks of spreading. I have never been more serious.

The Clinton Foundation is a “massive spider web of connections and money laundering implicating hundreds of high-level people,” according to an anonymous insider who revealed why the FBI stopped short of indicting Hillary Clinton.

“There is enough for her and the entire government to be brought down,” he revealed. “People do not realize how enormous this whole situation actually is.”

“The problem is with the Clinton Foundation as I mentioned, which you should just imagine as a massive spider web of connections and money laundering implicating hundreds of high-level people,” the source said. “Though I do not have a high opinion of Hillary, she is just a piece – albeit a big piece – of this massive sh*tstorm.”

“Bill Clinton met with Lynch, and he was there to assure her that when Hillary gets to be president she’ll be able to keep her job,” said Nichols on the Alex Jones Show Friday. “I would imagine he gave Lynch a slip of paper that had on it a couple of things about the career prosecutors that are working the case. What was on that? The things they have on them. The drugs, women, men, whatever.”

The source indicated the Clinton Foundation is likely a nexus of blackmail material keeping everyone in D.C. in line behind the Clintons – even those with tremendous influence.

“…This case would explode into a million other cases if fully brought to light, and then we would be one agency competing against the entire government and a hoard of other interests,” he continued. “It is a very tense and uncomfortable position.”

May the souls of the righteous who are gonna die fighting this hydra rest in peace. And they will.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:24:40 PM

Those are the ennemies. Extreme vigilance. Absolute fight against the spread inward. Preventive warfare on the outside. What ever the means this virus must be exterminated. It's an existential threat to China and Russia works in last decades. No mercy, fast and decisive actions. Every minutes increase the risks of spreading. I have never been more serious.

The Clinton Foundation is a “massive spider web of connections and money laundering implicating hundreds of high-level people,” according to an anonymous insider who revealed why the FBI stopped short of indicting Hillary Clinton.

“There is enough for her and the entire government to be brought down,” he revealed. “People do not realize how enormous this whole situation actually is.”...
May the souls of the righteous who are gonna die fighting this hydra rest in peace. And they will.

I don't know of anyone in the USA that cares even a little whether "the whole government is brought down."  There seems to be a sentiment that both parties are corrupt and on the take.  That's the reason Trump was fought against so hard.
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:40:06 AM

It's one thing for the world to see America collapses because of the effect of the Clinton foundation... Not possible in China. As such defensive measures (meaning they can be offensive) must be taken against the Clinton foundation otherwise Chinese gov will too be taken over by the foundation.

The art of this virus is to take over every central points in a gov to take over the looting extractive capabilities. The stronger it get the more people are attracted and or compromised by it.

I think that the USA is lost against such a domestic ennemy. What I think too is that this foundation had the perfect opportunity to grow and prosper in the USA after 9.11. Most honest Americans were focused on the great menace from the far away dusty land...

Meanwhile the real enemy, the one growing to overcome the republic was let free. Who could have thought that the blow job woman was protecting an husband deeply friend with Epstein and herself planning a take over of the gov? Isn't it that too big? I don't think so.

Of course as long as the military structure was sane the foundation wasn't a threat... However now... I am not sure.

This is why China and Russia must be extra vigilant. You realize only too late that this kind of domestic criminal take over have happened. And a popular revolution (that's what the foundation implantation in China would result in) is a scenario that can lead to all opening.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: