Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:22:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin table tennis tournaments  (Read 394 times)
Feri22 (OP)

Activity: 748
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:28:38 PM

Hi guys,

i got an idea, where i could promote Bitcoin, but don't know where to try to crowdfund it. I am one of the TTSTAR SERIES 2016 promoters - these are tournaments in table tennis in Czech republic.

We are organizing 24 tournaments this year and we made 10 tournaments so far.

We are working together with the biggest betting company in Czech republic, named Tipsport...(similiar as bwin etc, but mostly for Czech and Slovakia republic).

The deal is, the tournaments are live streamed on the Tipsport betting website and people are betting on the matches, sets, balls etc. It is quite big website and they have hundreds of thousands visitors daily.

The idea would be, if we would get some budget from bitcoin community, we would name it BITCOIN TTSTAR SERIES 2016 and we would promote Bitcoin in the livestream, on their website, in our videos on Facebook etc...most of our highlights videos have around 3 000 watches, one had also 13 500 views...and we are growing interest for table tennis and i would like to add Bitcoin to it Smiley

What do you guys think about the idea? I can't do it for free, because there are some offers from private companies, that they would like to use the name of their company in the touraments series, but it wasn't that interesting offers so we waited little bit more before choosing the sponsor of the tournament series.

Do you have idea where we could place crowdfunding campaign like that or perhaps can we find someone here? I looked at most of the bitcoin crowdfunding websites, but it looks like they have no visitors / pledgers any more...

the webiste of the tournaments is:

http://www.ttstar.cz

the fb website is:

https://www.facebook.com/ttstarseries/

In the tournaments are participating best players of the Czech, Slovakia, Italy, Hungary, Croatia, Belarus, Russia and other countries...so the tournaments are for professional table tennis players, most of them are around 100-300 in the world ranking

My idea would be also to make them t-shirts in the grand final (last tournament) with Bitcoin as a sponsor Wink

Please let me know if it is total nonsense or you think there is a chance, that we would find some crazy bitcoin sponsor / sponsors here or anywhere else :-)

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: