Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you to those that helped me make my first sale of Bitcoins.  (Read 474 times)
mybadomen (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:54:50 PM

Hiya Guys.

I felt it was only proper to come back and thank you guys for the help with hooking me up with FastCash4Bitcoins. I was recommended a few to try and being new at this which im not afraid to admit ,i figured the smart move was to ask in the forum for real feedback from people that been through the steps already.

Anyway i am here to say Thank you for all the suggestion and i couldnt be happier with the one i went with. Yes i gain a little less then MTGOX but that account is still just sitting waiting verification still for at least 10 more days.I went to FastCash4Bitcoins and of course made a mistake right away on selling. I meant to sell 5 coins and somehow entered like 5.005 or something which screwed the whole transaction up. I wrote to support and i would say a few minutes later and they contacted me right back and fixed the problem. I contacted them like 5 times as i really like to know exactly what im doing before sending funds and every time the support there immediately replied to even ask some of the stupid questions i had.

Well that being said i made my account and completed the transaction at a pretty good price with really no effort at all.

I know i am knew but i signed up for many exchanges so far and in my opinion if your based in the USA then  FastCash4Bitcoins is the way to go. From only what i have seen so far.

This is not any sort of an AD or endorsement for any company. Just a Thank you to those that helped me in my other thread and some info of my experience for other newcomers to bitcoin.

Again Thank You Bitcointalk & Members and i hope to be around along time.

MybadOmen
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: