Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Graphic Design/Animation Business Anything for 0.1Btc  (Read 629 times)
hiddenoreo (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 02:10:30 PM

Im offering my graphics skills. I currently cant show anything because I had to re-install windows, although my Photoshop/Flash skills are beyond amazing.

I have a few pieces of work on my hard drive which i can upload later.

You dont need to pay until you agree with the piece i create. All my pieces will be watermarked  and completed, and shown to you.
If you like it, you pay the BTC and the watermark will be removed.

Costs:
Anything Graphic/non-animation related: 0.1BTC per piece

Animation: 1 - 15 Seconds: 0.1BTC
               16 - 30 Seconds: 0.25BTC
               31 - 60 Seconds: 0.4BTC
               Any Longer: Message Me - We can work something out.
EDIT: If the Animation includes sound, you will need to supply it, or there is an additional 0.05btc fee.

My work ranges from Animated cartoons to Adverts.

as of now I cant show anything, but remember, you only pay once you see the piece and like it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 05:38:25 PM

You should probably upload some mock examples, in the least.

addi

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

https://satoshibet.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2013, 07:42:02 PM

Yeah, hard to follow up without a portfolio

hiddenoreo (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 10:59:01 PM

As mentioned it is sorta hard to do right now.

As I also mentioned : You dont need to pay until you agree with it. It will all be watermarked so it isnt stolen.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 03:22:23 AM

As I also mentioned : You dont need to pay until you agree with it. It will all be watermarked so it isnt stolen.

Beside the point: there's no indication on what kind of quality you actually put out.  You mentioned you've done work on animated cartoons and adverts; is there anything online, perhaps YouTube, that you could showcase?  It's difficult to hire someone who has no evidence of work, know what I mean?  Anyone who works in the creative field will have something to put up as a benchmark for what to expect.  Even programmers will have a few projects they'll showcase so you know what kind of product to expect.

What I'm proposing is, doing some pretend-work so people can see what you're capable of, if you don't have access to anything else you've done in the past.

hiddenoreo (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 08:33:54 PM

Beside the point: there's no indication on what kind of quality you actually put out.  You mentioned you've done work on animated cartoons and adverts; is there anything online, perhaps YouTube, that you could showcase?  It's difficult to hire someone who has no evidence of work, know what I mean?  Anyone who works in the creative field will have something to put up as a benchmark for what to expect.  Even programmers will have a few projects they'll showcase so you know what kind of product to expect.

What I'm proposing is, doing some pretend-work so people can see what you're capable of, if you don't have access to anything else you've done in the past.
Yup Smiley Working on that tommorow, i should have a basic demoreel by friday.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: