Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRICKS ON HOW TO WIN on dice games  (Read 10188 times)
brianlee01

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:52:04 PM

only taking control of yourself is the trick here if you know when to stop like OP said if you already reach 10% then you should quit but most of us always wanted to win more so we ended losing everything again, so basically OP did not share special things to us just teaching us how to control emotion and greediness.
Even the trick is very risk must all in in each dice site moreover use martingale it is not guarantee to win just ended losing.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 09:16:49 PM

only taking control of yourself is the trick here if you know when to stop like OP said if you already reach 10% then you should quit but most of us always wanted to win more so we ended losing everything again, so basically OP did not share special things to us just teaching us how to control emotion and greediness.
Even the trick is very risk must all in in each dice site moreover use martingale it is not guarantee to win just ended losing.
Yeah right martingale is an old strategy and i tried it many times but never made any profit with this methods. its better to play just for fun and don't expect that you can win.. and you can make a profit..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:20:40 PM

Yeah right martingale is an old strategy and i tried it many times but never made any profit with this methods. its better to play just for fun and don't expect that you can win.. and you can make a profit..
whenever i have spare time and small btc and i'm boring inside my room I play dice it is just for fun and some luck when i hit big i quit right away so i can keep my winnings but when losing i just think that the amount that i was lose is not too much, using any martin fail strategy won't give you any profit, it is always luck i guess when doing gambling.
Sorrowfox

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:25:50 AM

you just neeeeed 100% luck hahahaa or try an trick to lose all you have
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:39:25 AM

There is no guarantee that you will be able to make money even from first start. I have played with 90% winning chance and can tell you it has happened to me more than twice when I hit red streak form 4-6 times in just 10 rolls. 10% risk doesn't mean it will appear exact after 10 rolls. It will in fact will calculate overall bets played by all players at the moment. I will say no to your strategy because it is not reliable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: