Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE YOUR BITCOIN STOCK THE FASTEST WAY AROUND  (Read 1992 times)
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:53:56 AM

The fastest way to increase your bitcoin is through gambling. Its unstable but if your an expert to it youll be rich overnight.

The second is investing on onpal and hyip. You must be an early bird to catch early bitcoins later on it will collapse and nothing will be left of you.

The third is investing on mining, make sure to select mining site that are on business 3 or more years already.. small income but harvest it 5 years from now. instant millionaire haha

Fourth is hoarding, just let your btc sleep in your wallet it will go up in time as btc rise up in value theres no stopping it.

Lastly, engage in trading, dont trade overnight but wait every halving of altcoins before exchanging or trading that way your income is at best.

1. Gambling as you said is completely unpredictable. It's not a source of income even for "experts"
2. HYIPs are all ponzis, if you profit you're scamming others too.
3. Mining is not profitable for the average Joe.
4. Hoarding, yes. I think that's the only logical one here.
5. Trading needs practice and knowledge of the market. Newbies shouldn't do trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:41:33 AM

you are misled and you are also misleading others too with your topic here.

The fastest way to increase your bitcoin is through gambling. Its unstable but if your an expert to it youll be rich overnight.

gambling is NOT a way to increase your bitcoin. it is risky and because of many factors like chance and house edge you will be always at a disadvantage and lose in the long run.

The second is investing on onpal and hyip. You must be an early bird to catch early bitcoins later on it will collapse and nothing will be left of you.

there is nothing saying if you catch a scam (hyip) first or second you will be successful. for all you know they can never even pay the first person.
it is a scam after all.

The third is investing on mining, make sure to select mining site that are on business 3 or more years already.. small income but harvest it 5 years from now. instant millionaire haha

none of the cloudmining (mining site) has been profitable so far and 90% of them are scam ponzi scheme instead of a legit service.

Fourth is hoarding, just let your btc sleep in your wallet it will go up in time as btc rise up in value theres no stopping it.

putting bitcoin to sleep in your wallet will not increase it as your subject suggests!

Lastly, engage in trading, dont trade overnight but wait every halving of altcoins before exchanging or trading that way your income is at best.

this is the only decent thing you have said so far which is also not the easiest method  in the world. it is hard and risky and although it may seem profitable if you don't know what you are doing. you lose more than you can earn.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:29:09 AM

Actually, if you have big bankroll and good at bankroll management, you can earn many bitcoins on gambling. But remember to make a target of your profit everyday.

how this is gonna works out. the chance of winning through gambling is 49% i guess and 51% chances are, you are going to loose .i have lost more coins gambling than earning. yes i have made money but in the long run you will eventually loose more than you earn, that is how gambling works.

there is not faster way to earn bitcoin without investing into it,be it mining or in a business relating to bitcoin. if you are talking about a couple of satoshi's then there are many ways like faucets campaigns freelance etc Grin
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:20:26 PM

The better method of increasing your bitcoin by the fastest method is gambling. At the same the risk involved is pretty high. This can be overcome by a regular amount spend on buying bitcoin from the day job.
BreakPOINT

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:26:17 PM

Thats not a good idea to gambling , you have really low chances of winning , you risking your bitcoins with luck
I can say from my experience i started gambling with 20$ , i acutally success and made it to 1800$ but unfortunately i decided to bet all the 1800$ by 6 bets - 300$x6 , and guess what i lost all the 6 bets , iknow it was stupid but as humans we always want more and more , i didnt sleep for a couple of days but ye my point is not to gamble , its all depends on your luck and its sucks , you better start learning how to trade and start trading , just dont gamble , its my opinion.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:51:01 PM

Fastest way around will always result in the guy trying to achieve this in a big big loss. There's no such thing as fastest way around to increase the stock of your bitcoin unless you are rich and can buy a lot of bitcoin with your money. The only way to increase your stock of bitcoin is working for it, there are different websites, xbtcfreelancer pays you in bitcoin for different skills you may posses. This is the best way to increase your stock of bitcoins.
goanadupabitcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 01:28:10 PM

Gambling is a two-edged sword. Check for accountability and make sure the games are provably fair.

Anyway, when you want to get something out of bitcoin in general, it sometimes feels like you're playing a pay-to-win game. You need to invest some money at first so that you can play with some capital. Yea, you can wait for your crops to grow and harvest them, level up one level at a time, but to become a lvl 99 palladin you're going to have to buy the best sword out there and smash some skulls.

Correct me if I'm wrong (please do) but I have a feeling that after the halving, might be the best time to decide whether you want to invest in a miner at home or not. The difficulty and volatility will either settle or go through the roof and then you'll know what to do.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:39:40 AM

Fastest Way? I think you can increase your bitcoin but not instant, Try to join signature campaign but remember higher rank higher profit. Also if you want to increase your bitcoin stock try to offer your skills to earn some more except from earning bitcoin from a signature campaign.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:04:49 AM

Well, investing could be a really interesting option because investments are risky as well, however probably not as risky as some other ways to earn more bitcoins such as gambling.

It depends on what you invest in. Good investments will do good and bad investments will ruin your life.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:19:05 AM

Actually, if you have big bankroll and good at bankroll management, you can earn many bitcoins on gambling. But remember to make a target of your profit everyday.

even if you have a big bankroll and you try to get a lot of gambling is bad. you can lose a lot.
I think if you have a big bankroll, it's better to do it on trade, it is easy to make a target and profit every day.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: