Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is ibminer  (Read 1111 times)
nicojaewpunk (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:33:54 PM

Just want to ask who is ibminer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=84866
He dont have any positive trust but he is in Default trust member
WTF is this

Also he spam his negative trust

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:35:21 PM

He has no trust from DT members but he is one of members in DT list by default. You need to understand what is feedback and what is being in DT list.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 01:42:57 PM

People don't get added to DT because of their trust score; that would open the door for abuse. People are added to DT because a DT1 member sees their feedback and considers it to contribute to the forum.

ibminer leaves accurate trust feedback, and does not spam. Stop crying because you were left negative feedback.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:18:53 PM

People don't get added to DT because of their trust score; that would open the door for abuse. People are added to DT because a DT1 member sees their feedback and considers it to contribute to the forum.

*snip*

... and/or buys trust from Canaryinthemine (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990074.0). 
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 2536

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 03:05:38 PM

*snip*

... and/or buys trust from Canaryinthemine (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990074.0). 

Since you seem uneducated in the situation, you should know that my DT status was removed, like all others added by Canary, when Canary was taken off of DT.
That's how the system works. I was added back in later. You can keep trying to troll me though, its all good.

You do seem really upset at me, but I'm not the one that decided to do repeated business with a known scammer. Even giving him a free no-neg account after he had been publicly called out as a scammer, and IMO your supporting his scam behaviors. And after you find out about this, you get defensive and try to defend supporting a scammer. It is not my fault you've chosen to be shady.

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
(¯`·.¸¸.-> °º [ BPIP ] º° <-.¸¸.·´¯)
๑๑۞๑,¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,๑۞๑๑
:•: Most Merit | Most Activity | Most Trusted | Most Recognized
:•: Flag Log | Most Merited Threads | DT Change Log | Most Deleted by Mods
:•: ıllıllı Sheeple ~ The System ~ Free World ~ Don't look down (NSFW) ~ Hook ~ Brainwashed ıllıllı
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:40:24 PM

Not wanting to discuss the situation any further, but it's not as clear cut as you may think and judge. 

There's a huge difference between helping someone right their wrongs and helping someone scam.  Which one do you honestly think happened?

Anyways, back to the issue at hand, You have 0 transactions other than CanaryintheMine and the rest are all negative.  What exactly makes you trusted or eligible to be on the list?
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:48:08 PM

*snip*

Since you seem uneducated in the situation, you should know that my DT status was removed, like all others added by Canary, when Canary was taken off of DT.
That's how the system works. I was added back in later. You can keep trying to troll me though, its all good.

You do seem really upset at me, but I'm not the one that decided to do repeated business with a known scammer. Even giving him a free no-neg account after he had been publicly called out as a scammer, and IMO your supporting his scam behaviors. And after you find out about this, you get defensive and try to defend supporting a scammer. It is not my fault you've chosen to be shady.

Also quoting for more libel and lies.  

Where did I ever defend his actions?
Where did I state that I had repeated business with him after his actions were presented to me?

You don't even know if or when I found out that he had red trust and what that was connected to.  You are making rash generalizations and assumptions to try and fit your agenda.  Stop.  

You can have whatever opinion you'd like about me.  That's your right.  But when an account is in DT, you carry a responsibility... A responsibility that you are abusing.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:51:31 PM

Anyways, back to the issue at hand, You have 0 transactions other than CanaryintheMine and the rest are all negative.  What exactly makes you trusted or eligible to be on the list?

From what I understand, people who leave accurate trust on others are the ones that will get added to DefaultTrust. It has nothing to do with how trustworthy you are.
ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 04:24:31 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 04:35:49 PM by ibminer

Not wanting to discuss the situation any further, but it's not as clear cut as you may think and judge.  

There's a huge difference between helping someone right their wrongs and helping someone scam.  Which one do you honestly think happened?

Anyways, back to the issue at hand, You have 0 transactions other than CanaryintheMine and the rest are all negative.  What exactly makes you trusted or eligible to be on the list?

Again, more uneducated responses. I've done a good amount of transactions on this forum in the past when I've needed to. And you can see proof of *some* of them in the positive feedback I've left for other people. Your just talking out of your ass without researching. I've slowed down my trading due to the shadiness that has overcome this forum, and your scamming buddy contributes to that.

Your welcome to try and help out scammers if you want. And I'm welcome to not trust you because of it.
The guy is linked to people that have scammed multiple times (BabbaD/SuperSTAR777/JosIzem/HarshitPeer/etc)
But sure, I guess you will be the one to convert the scammer to a good person by giving him a free no-neg account.

And what did he do with the free account you gave him? Well, he first signed up to a signature campaign, of course.
And then he applied for multiple loans, attempting to use his new account as collateral. (denied, LUCKILY)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1311386.msg13421158#msg13421158
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1311531.msg13422373#msg13422373

And the ONE lender that accepted his loan and confirms a re-payment ends up being confirmed as a HACKED account and the original 'letyoulearn' states it to be hacked "before a while" (bad english, I take this to mean its been hacked for a while).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1280455.msg13422445#msg13422445
hacked: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339269.msg13660788#msg13660788

I do not trust you because of all of this, your still defending him, and the more you keep defending him just makes you look worse. Your lucky its neutral. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, which I probably shouldn't be doing because its against my better judgement.

I didn't add myself to the trust list so your asking the wrong person. I believe my feedback has always been accurate, and I assume that's why I am on the DT list.

:•: ıllıllı Sheeple ~ The System ~ Free World ~ Don't look down (NSFW) ~ Hook ~ Brainwashed ıllıllı
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:50:52 PM

There's a huge difference between helping someone right their wrongs and helping someone scam.  Which one do you honestly think happened?

Anyways, back to the issue at hand, You have 0 transactions other than CanaryintheMine and the rest are all negative.  What exactly makes you trusted or eligible to be on the list?

Again, more uneducated responses. I've done a good amount of transactions on this forum in the past when I've needed to. And you can see proof of *some* of them in the positive feedback I've left for other people. Your just talking out of your ass without researching. I've slowed down my trading due to the shadiness that has overcome this forum, and your scamming buddy contributes to that.

Your welcome to try and help out scammers if you want. And I'm welcome to not trust you because of it.
The guy is linked to people that have scammed multiple times (BabbaD/SuperSTAR777/JosIzem/HarshitPeer/etc)
But sure, I guess you will be the one to convert the scammer to a good person by giving him a free no-neg account.

And what did he do with the free account you gave him? Well, he first signed up to a signature campaign, of course.
And then he applied for multiple loans, attempting to use his new account as collateral. (denied, LUCKILY)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1311386.msg13421158#msg13421158
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1311531.msg13422373#msg13422373

And the ONE lender that accepted his loan and confirms a re-payment ends up being confirmed as a HACKED account and the original 'letyoulearn' states it to be hacked "before a while" (bad english, I take this to mean its been hacked for a while).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1280455.msg13422445#msg13422445
hacked: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339269.msg13660788#msg13660788

I do not trust you because of all of this, your still defending him, and the more you keep defending him just makes you look worse. Your lucky its neutral. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, which I probably shouldn't be doing because its against my better judgement.

I didn't add myself to the trust list so your asking the wrong person. I believe my feedback has always been accurate, and I assume that's why I am on the DT list.

Why would you define my response as uneducated?  Seems like a funny thing to say when the person claiming it doesn't seem to know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.

It is a fact that currently your only positive feedback left on your account is from CanaryintheMine, a member which was allegedly caught selling off trust into the default lists.  

Do you deny that this true?  
          - If you do, please show me how it is not
          - If you don't, would you like to rescind your talking out ass and uneducated response comments?

Again, I think most of your feedback is accurate and I more than believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

My only gripe is that your account holds power and you refuse to admit you made a mistake and would rather make it personal and embellish untrue statements to fit your own agenda.

ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 07:24:13 PM

Why would you define my response as uneducated?  Seems like a funny thing to say when the person claiming it doesn't seem to know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.
Seriously?  You're going to stoop to throwing out grammatical errors?
I've never claimed to be an english major. You should check out some of my run-on sentences. Blame my english teacher.

It is a fact that currently your only positive feedback left on your account is from CanaryintheMine, a member which was allegedly caught selling off trust into the default lists. 

Do you deny that this true? 
          - If you do, please show me how it is not. <-FTFY   Angry
          - If you don't, would you like to rescind your talking out ass and uneducated response comments?
I'd hate to say it, but, another uneducated response, although grammatically correct - except for your missing period.  Roll Eyes.

Your statement is true but it means nothing. I don't know why the people I've traded with haven't added feedback for me, I added it for them but I do not force or require anyone to give me feedback in return.
I bought miners from Canary a long time ago, and he added me into his trust list. Again, when he was removed, my status was also removed.
Your point makes no sense, you're just attacking me.

My only gripe is that your account holds power and you refuse to admit you made a mistake and would rather make it personal, embellish untrue statements to fit your own agenda.

What do you think my agenda is?

As for it being personal, I didn't even know of your existance until the facts that were presented in the Meta thread led me to you.

You then came in and stated it wasn't your account and that you gave it to Nauro on December 26th, a known scammer at the time and linked to others, which you claimed to do business with.  You then posted an interesting conversation where you communicated to the scammer on Skype the same day, who instructs you on the rules of the forum and offers advice to get the negative removed that I had left. It is all quite fascinating.

You don't even know if or when I found out that he had red trust and what that was connected to.  You are making rash generalizations and assumptions to try and fit your agenda.  Stop.  

I thought you were trying to help someone "right their wrongs"??  You knew he had done wrong. So stop acting like you didn't.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: