Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:34:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] OMETEOTL Bitcoins  (Read 5356 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 06:10:40 PM

No I just like them, they don't deserve the trash for me  Sad There are coins or products on the forum which should actually take this path... but to each their own !   Smiley
This confirms my initial statement that your standard is pretty low. You are part of the reason for which the average quality of coins has lowered in 2016. All of defcon's coins and chips were of average if not sub-average quality (basically a 'quick buck' scheme). "to each their own" is a logical fallacy.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xprim777
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1170

Icarus team 🔐💳

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 06:49:52 PM

No I just like them, they don't deserve the trash for me  Sad There are coins or products on the forum which should actually take this path... but to each their own !   Smiley
This confirms my initial statement that your standard is pretty low. You are part of the reason for which the average quality of coins has lowered in 2016. All of defcon's coins and chips were of average if not sub-average quality (basically a 'quick buck' scheme). "to each their own" is a logical fallacy.

Quality coins has lowered in 2016 because everyone realized that putting a BTC on everything is enough to sell it at high price and earn bitcoins very easily. I'm not buying all I see and never bought Ometeotl directly (won some in an auction, for cheap), I'm not "part of the reason" for which quality has lowered...tell this to those who bought killyou72 ' coins.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 06:52:01 PM

Quality coins has lowered in 2016 because everyone realized that putting a BTC on everything is enough to sell it at high price and earn bitcoins very easily. I'm not buying all I see and never bought Ometeotl directly (won some in an auction, for cheap), I'm not "part of the reason" for which quality has lowered...tell this to those who bought killyou72 ' coins.
In comparison to defcoin's coins, killyou72's coins are amazing. It does take a certain level to understand the art behind them, but once you do, you will realize that they're genius. Not knowing this isn't surprising though, you aren't part of the CC group anymore. Another small hint: defcon was the first person ever to get kicked out of such a channel due to his blackmail and other malicious behavior. Smiley

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Xprim777
Legendary

Icarus team 🔐💳

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 07:02:20 PM

In comparison to defcoin's coins, killyou72's coins are amazing. It does take a certain level to understand the art behind them, but once you do, you will realize that they're genius. Not knowing this isn't surprising though, you aren't part of the CC group anymore. Another small hint: defcon was the first person ever to get kicked out of such a channel due to his blackmail and other malicious behavior. Smiley

Lol. Kick me out of the CC group for trying to understand your opinion if you want. I don't care.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
defcon23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:03:35 PM

Why ? I've some of these and they are nice.
Your standards may be quite low or you just like to support blackmailers. At a point in time, people were indirectly paying me in order to destroy these trashcoins. Unfortunately that never ended up happening. Undecided

No I just like them, they don't deserve the trash for me  Sad There are coins or products on the forum which should actually take this path... but to each their own !   Smiley

first i would like to thank you for this kind and just answer .

bah .... Lauda is not really fair , that's a well know thing now ...

about my coins , he was one of the first to buy some LOL  ( and was really happy with .. )

but , the story , not stopped here ... after having buying some genesis coins ( V2 ) i have the chance to grab #1 ... and Lauda want it ... but he had tried to force me to sell it for a ridiculous price ... ( what i refused ) , then he had menaced me to destroy  my rep with bad ratings if i don't  sell it to the price he want to .. ( yes : it was purely extortion ) ( apparently it was not the first or even the last time he do that ..... as it seem to be usual for this person .. )

He had also  insist on the fact he would like some low numbers of my OMETEOTL coins , and was not happy about the fact i sold them to someone else before he ask ... ( it was before is attempts of EXTORTION indeed )

Now , it look like more and more ridiculous ..

butt hurt from getting  sacked from bitcointalk  moderator list i suppose  ... lol  Cheesy

bah ... Lauda:  go back to your ACE scam attempt you should have so many things to do with that dude...  Wink

let's just ignoring this hating user ..  and his supporters ( or other alts accounts ..  Wink   )
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 07:07:01 PM

Lol. Kick me out of the CC group for trying to understand your opinion if you want. I don't care.
You are not part of any real CC group. You may be part of some old channels which contain pretty much everyone (including criminals, DOX-ers, et. al.). Your opinion on these coins is also worthless, as it's based on nothing more than mere subjective bias. Ometeotl is sub-average, and the failure to sell a very limited quantity (this being 100 sets) proves my statement. As a comparison, you can use Genesis Series 2 (500 coins sold quickly), or Kialara (who sold >1000 coins).

about my coins , he was one of the first to buy some LOL  ( and was really happy with .. )
False and insulting statement. I've never held any of your coins in my hands, luckily.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
defcon23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:08:12 PM

PS : Lauda : you dont arrange your case here .... you just look's more and more bad .....  

please go back to your EXTORTION / BLACKMAILS and ACE scam attempts ..

my public ignore list has just growing again ...    

thank you to other honest users for your kind support  Wink it's really appreciated ..  Wink  peace & Love !
Xprim777
Legendary

Icarus team 🔐💳

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 07:17:17 PM

You are not part of any real CC group. You may be part of some old channels which contain pretty much everyone

I'm part of the CC slack... which contains many respected forum members.

Anyway. Bye  Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 07:21:45 PM

I'm part of the CC slack... which contains many respected forum members.
That's the old "CC Slack" and has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. You mean those that covertly run ponzi operations? Or those that are threatening others anonymously? How about those "respected members" that DOX-ed one of the most innocent collectors out there? Yeah, "respected" only in your delusions.

-snip-
thank you to other honest users for your kind support  Wink it's really appreciated ..  Wink  peace & Love !
If by honest, you mean subjectively biased towards you (e.g. this French person shining with ignorance). You and I both know that you've created these coins solely to profit (you've told me this). You don't really care about collectibles, nor the community, otherwise you wouldn't have copied a random images online and used them for all of your coins (this includes the Ometeotl). Unfortunately, I have also fallen for this shitcoin scam. Luckily I have gotten rid of them in time.

Cheerio.
 Smiley

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TheCoinCouncil

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:22:21 PM

You are not part of any real CC group. You may be part of some old channels which contain pretty much everyone (including criminals, DOX-ers, et. al.). Your opinion on these coins is also worthless, as it's based on nothing more than mere subjective bias. Ometeotl is sub-average, and the failure to sell a very limited quantity (this being 100 sets) proves my statement. As a comparison, you can use Genesis Series 2 (500 coins sold quickly), or Kialara (who sold >1000 coins).

about my coins , he was one of the first to buy some LOL  ( and was really happy with .. )
False and insulting statement. I've never held any of your coins in my hands, luckily.

You know I have read some utter rubbish on here but you take the 1st prize Lauda. You have the mannerism  of a very disturbed personality. Similar to the type you see in psychiatric wards. Do your self a favor  and try and stay in the limits of your own life ( it must be as depressing as hell) and get off peoples backs who have proved you to be an unsavoury character.

We all know you used to be a moderator and because of your stupidity and unhinged personality they had to remove you. Unlike falling on your sword like most intelligent people do you stick around like a bad smell doing or achieving nothing apart from annoying people. It seams you are really so pathetic your only satisfaction in your life is insulting others.

You must make your loved ones so proud. (that last bit was a joke).  
defcon23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:24:41 PM

about my coins , he was one of the first to buy some LOL  ( and was really happy with .. )

You know I have read some utter rubbish on here but you take the 1st prize Lauda. You have the mannerism  of a very disturbed personality. Similar to the type you see in psychiatric wards. Do your self a favor  and try and stay in the limits of your own life ( it must be as depressing as hell) and get off peoples backs who have proved you to be an unsavoury character.

We all know you used to be a moderator and because of your stupidity and unhinged personality they had to remove you. Unlike falling on your sword like most intelligent people do you stick around like a bad smell doing or achieving nothing apart from annoying people. It seams you are really so pathetic your only satisfaction in your life is insulting others.

You must make your loved ones so proud. (that last bit was a joke).  

LOL + 1  /°  wait i have some funny screenshots to show to everyone .... just let me scroll my logs ... LOLLL

just a start .... slowly .. Smiley
defcon23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:36:53 PM

ho .... after ometeotl ,  i made "quetzalcoatl " but at this moment my coins are still not "craps " .... and after bought some ometeotl , as you can see .... this poor asshole was still interested in these ... lol

but wait .... i have really better to follow ...  Wink

ho ... reference just in case :  https://archive.fo/mjxGw

Dear Lauda , i have refused to sell you a Genesis 2 , at the price you want ... then you have menaced , ' and you did it ) to destroy my rep ...  OK  ... it seem you're usual of this kind of attitudes ...  go home .... you're really a bad person .. but nobody will ignore it now ..

pretending now my coins are "craps" is just another baseless attitude from you,  which correspond perfectly to your personality  .   just cause you hate someone for no valid reason you use some baseless  tricks ...    return to play to "games of trones"  poor bad teenager ..
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5914

Meh.

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:02:12 PM

Just lol at you keeping those old chat logs defcon.. It seems that everything you do on here and in chats etc is to build a case against each and every member of the community. Who knows how much info you have on everyone, we know you've threatened to use such info in the past so why anyone would keep dealing with you is beyond me.

And sure, throw some screenshots up from how I wanted to buy your coins or whatever. I was a newbie and you pretty much took advantage of me (from what I later learned).

I'd say you've done more than enough shady shit to be considered not trustworthy. But apparently you have made some friends, mostly French people but whatever. I do wonder though if these so called friends genuinely like you and your work or if you have them under gun point. I guess time will tell.

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5914

Meh.

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:25:55 PM

Your extortion attempts for me to remove the above post will take you nowhere defcon. This does yet again prove what kind of low life scum you truly are.

Xprim777
Legendary

Icarus team 🔐💳

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 09:37:48 PM

But apparently you have made some friends, mostly French people but whatever. I do wonder though if these so called friends genuinely like you and your work or if you have them under gun point. I guess time will tell.

"Friend" is a big word if you talk about me. I never had problems with defcon. I was just saying I like Ometeotl coins and that's all. Please, it becomes ridiculous...

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 09:39:27 PM

But apparently you have made some friends, mostly French people but whatever. I do wonder though if these so called friends genuinely like you and your work or if you have them under gun point. I guess time will tell.

"Friend" is a big word if you talk about me. I never had problems with defcon. I was just saying I like Ometeotl coins and that's all. Please, it becomes ridiculous...
Extortion is really "ridiculous"...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1633459.msg18459113#msg18459113

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Xprim777
Legendary

Icarus team 🔐💳

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 09:56:08 PM

Extortion is really "ridiculous"...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1633459.msg18459113#msg18459113

Don't distort everything I say please. I do not endorse what he does, threatening people with personal infos is disgusting.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
defcon23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:13:59 PM

due to too much troll attacks, i have decided to lock this thread . if you are interested in my coins, just contact me privately . people who had already some deals with me , perfectly know me .. Wink

Kind regards .

ps: yeah ... bitcointalk is really full of trolls and other assholes .  Wink

anyway , they wont take it to paradise  .. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: