Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:09:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: andreld abusing trust  (Read 820 times)
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:59:33 AM

So this guy has been giving me negative feedbacks accusing that I am a scammer.
His accusation details are here together with my defense: 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1496148.msg15062366#msg15062366

Right after I figured that he is an alt of someone who sold stolen mdsn keys I receied a message from him:

First of all sorry i called you a scammer i did not saw the point it's replica.

However i think we both know why people will buy this....

Anyway secodnly :

I did not send you any private message maybe sometimes il speak bad like the scammer accusation

But i will never call anyone using such words i respect humans!

I removed my feedback
my response was:
You're guilty mate. Don't try to hide it. I'm going to find more alts of yours. You made a mistake insulting me. You have no rights to point your fingers at me.
then he said:

As you wish, Enjoy the negative feedback even if it's not showed as default trust!

I come here and try to discuss this and you refuse this again show how shady you are, and that you will 100% scam someone soon or late!
he never denies my accusation so still I am assuming so I said:

You'll enjoy the following red tags you will get once a DT tagge you. Don't worry. Wink
his response:

I do not care it's just a color Wink
the after that I choosed to ignore the guy because hes not making any sense. But I received a message from him again:

Mate...

Let's stop the fight ok?

Il remove my feedbacks and you mine and we just stop to fight ok ?
I did not response because he is on my ignore list but when I checked my trust feedback he left me feedbacks again claiming that I will scam. Again he claims this because of his dumb reason. He even put m sexuality on his issue so I became pissed and So i messaged him:

wtf is your problem mate? Do not flood my trust feedback! What did I do wrong to you huh? Are you guilty? Your accusing me as a scammer even without any proof. And for your information I am a female and if you have a problem with me being me then leave me alone!
his response:

I simply ask you that you remove the feedback and i will remove mine
His flooding my trust deedbacks just because I sent him a feedback which has a solid proof!
Are you in drugs? You flooded my feedback for a single feedback that I gave you?
And he was asking me to remove it in exchange he will remove mine but if I refuse to, he will keep on messing with my trust feedbacks.
Please let's stop ..

I remove all.my feedback and you remove yours and we just ignore each other ok?
I didn't respond to this because what he is asking and what he is doing is not right. I can't just remove the feedback I gave him in exchange for something.

Is this even allowed? His trying to clean the feedback that I gave him by blackmailing me by him giving me more red feedbacks if I don't removed the feedback that I gave him?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8010

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:08:42 AM

I'm not sure there's anything you can do about it.  It doesn't show up anyway if that's any consolation.

edit: okay, if I view untrusted feedback I can see the overkill.  You might be able to complain to the mods because he's spamming your trust ratings.
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 05:11:05 AM

I'm not sure there's anything you can do about it.  It doesn't show up anyway if that's any consolation.

edit: okay, if I view untrusted feedback I can see the overkill.  You might be able to complain to the mods because he's spamming your trust ratings.

i think andreld is just harassing the op because op is responsing and giving attention to andreld's trolls. op should ignore him and dont create such threads and then finally andreld will leave him. it is a called a sense of knowledge.
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:18:40 AM

I'm not sure there's anything you can do about it.  It doesn't show up anyway if that's any consolation.

That's my point. I don't care about his feedbacks but it's too much that he is flooding my trust feedbacks with his nonsense.

i think andreld is just harassing the op because op is responsing and giving attention to andreld's trolls. op should ignore him and dont create such threads and then finally andreld will leave him. it is a called a sense of knowledge.
I did ignored him and he gave multiple feedbacks to me becayse I'm ignoring him.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:34:22 AM

I'm not sure there's anything you can do about it.  It doesn't show up anyway if that's any consolation.

That's my point. I don't care about his feedbacks but it's too much that he is flooding my trust feedbacks with his nonsense.

I did ignored him and he gave multiple feedbacks to me becayse I'm ignoring him.
Let the kid be a kid. Anyone who reads your trust feedbacks can see its an obvious troll. Not gonna hurt you 1 bit

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄