Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:59:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size  (Read 150741 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:47:48 PM

Well, Dash had launched just at the right time to receive all the attention it has. Also it has a non-anonymous dev with a positive attitude and an active marketing campaign. Vcash has implemented most of Dash's features trying to make them work better. If Vcash appeared in early 2014 maybe it could have been in Dash's place.

I mean technology + hype always outperforms just technology on the market. Short or long term.

the "problem" still JC. He doesnt want to see the price going up ( nor down lol) so even if it were launched at early 2014 we would probably be at the same place.
and i'm no FUDing, i still believe in vcash. all i'm saying is:  as long as JC dont want to, and dont do some marketing, this will not happen.

As I remember, he said Vcash is not ready to be marketed yet but at the same time he criticizes the community for not spreading the word good enough.

'Vcash is not ready to be marketed' is what JC said more than year ago even before rebranding. He said that first in one IRC discussion and it seems after more than a year marketing situation remains the same while only logic moment to start with marketing is/was the moment of name change.
What my expirience in project management tells me is ... if you leave project management to progammer/coder then by their standards there will always be something to improve, finish, make better... and things will never be done as they were planed at start. And while never ending development in crypto is good, absence of marketing based on that development is nothing but stupidity.
If we add JC paranoid censorship actions on offcial platforms towards many community members (me included) and attempts of moving community from here to anywhere he is making rules than management of project starts to look like 'How little John thinks project should be managed'
Anyway, I think JC is awesome developer but any project depends on much more than only code development but it seems he doesnt think that way or at least he dosent act that way. I still have a lot of XVC but as time is going on I'm not any more sure if holding more than few BTC in XVC is reasonable. I'll leave my bags for another year just in case if something groundbreaking in price term happens but as I said I'm not sure in that scenario any more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 02:20:24 AM

When you least expect it, Vcash will probably moon. But I agree it needs marketing, and supposedly JC said he hired someone for that but not disclosed yet. That was a while ago......

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

bigfryguy

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:20:20 AM

ill just hold and wait until its time for this masterpiece to be unveiled....

looking forward to it!!!

YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:43:23 AM

When you least expect it, Vcash will probably moon. But I agree it needs marketing, and supposedly JC said he hired someone for that but not disclosed yet. That was a while ago......
I agree but the thing is when someone say/ask something what JC don't want to hear or speak about like redjedievolution yesterday asked on official bitcointalk and forum about some company which allegedly contacted JC regarding tech behind Vcash and what all that means for current Vcash holders/investors the posts on both official forums were deleted?!?
The major question is what JC is not telling or try to hide from already small community.
He proved numerous times that he is great developer but it seems each day we are getting proof he is even greater paranoid egocentric dictator.
Pang.

Activity: 256
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:58:08 PM

I agree but the thing is when someone say/ask something what JC don't want to hear or speak about like redjedievolution yesterday asked on official bitcointalk and forum about some company which allegedly contacted JC regarding tech behind Vcash and what all that means for current Vcash holders/investors the posts on both official forums were deleted?!?
The major question is what JC is not telling or try to hide from already small community.
He proved numerous times that he is great developer but it seems each day we are getting proof he is even greater paranoid egocentric dictator.

redjedievolution is a great man, is here for a long time, and I'd like JC replied by private message if he do not want to explain in the forum.

Redjedievolution is a serious guy, and I hope this is resolved satisfactorily, JC may be a genius, but redjedievolution is a great support for Vcash.

Good luck

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:22:08 PM

imo j-c wants to market a finished product that may take the world's attention and focus it on a reasonable replacement for BTC

sensible outlook in imo, why bring half-finished  half-started crap to market, just because everyone else in crypto (except one or two) is doing exactly that for a quick but short $buck$

john has shit on my efforts too (worked hard to get vnl on accepted cryptopia) but i won't take that personally, he wants what will fit in with his outlook, and why not? it is his (and our, lol) baby

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
bigfryguy

Activity: 416

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:41:04 PM

imo j-c wants to market a finished product that may take the world's attention and focus it on a reasonable replacement for BTC

sensible outlook in imo, why bring half-finished  half-started crap to market, just because everyone else in crypto (except one or two) is doing exactly that for a quick but short $buck$

john has shit on my efforts too (worked hard to get vnl on accepted cryptopia) but i won't take that personally, he wants what will fit in with his outlook, and why not? it is his (and our, lol) baby

would be nice if just openly came out and said that.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:27:02 PM

Anyone want to fill me in on the last couple months of development?

Dont want to miss the train if things are progressing to a marketable level.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330

dafar consulting

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:16:44 PM

Anyone want to fill me in on the last couple months of development?

Dont want to miss the train if things are progressing to a marketable level.

Same

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
bugsywugsy

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:46:48 PM

From what I've gathered there are serious and big improvements going on that would make xvc better than any other coin in terms of anonymity, speed, scalability, and security. However the updates have slowed down and the developer maintains that slow and steady progress is best for the coin at this stage. The official website continues to attract more traffic and is being redesigned for the next big feature (zeroledger) release.

raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:33:03 PM

From what I've gathered there are serious and big improvements going on that would make xvc better than any other coin in terms of anonymity, speed, scalability, and security. However the updates have slowed down and the developer maintains that slow and steady progress is best for the coin at this stage. The official website continues to attract more traffic and is being redesigned for the next big feature (zeroledger) release.

so... same as always?  Roll Eyes

anything concrete? dates, releases, next updates, nothing?
i'm in the same situation as @bigfryguy and @Dafar.... xvc is good coin but very boring to watch.
Riseman

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:23:32 PM

Why don't you guys just take a look at the weekly updates thread at the official forum. It doesn't take much time to read.
Ptah

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:45:13 AM

Why don't you guys just take a look at the weekly updates thread at the official forum. It doesn't take much time to read.

+1

Weekly Updates

https://v.cash/forum/threads/weekly-updates.366/page-2#post-7543
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:18:38 AM

+1

Weekly Updates

https://v.cash/forum/threads/weekly-updates.366/page-2#post-7543
silently moving up very quite but yet good way to profit visit rawx guys.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:01:22 PM

Is there any node wy wallet cant connect.
ray88

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:08:20 PM

We have more than 300 nodes and the way vcash network works you do not need to add any nodes or seeds to any config files.
Check your wallet version you probably have a old one. If you have any problem please contact the official forum at V.cash/forum
pauloaragaomelo

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:46:18 PM

It's working fine for me.

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀██████ ▀█████
   ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀█ ▀
 ▄█▀█▄███▄██████▀ ███████▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄▄
████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄ ██▄▀▀███▄▄
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                  ███▀▄▄█▀      ▀█▀███▄▀████
                 ████████          ▀████ ▀█
                 ▀▀███▀              ▀██▄▄▀█
                    ██                   ▀▄▀█
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
           ▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ▄█▀▀█
       ▄▄██▀█▄ ▀█▀█████▀ ▀████▀▄████▄█
     ████▀▄███ █ ▀██▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
   ███████████████    ███████▄
   ███████████████▄▄ ▀██   ▀███
    ▀██████▀▀▀██   ██      ▄███
      ▀▀███▄▄▄██████      ▄███▀
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄
 ████▀     ▄████▀▀███▄▄         ███
███▀      ████▀   ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       ███    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀██████▀▀▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄
    ▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄
   ████  ██████████████████  ████
 ▄███      █████████████  ████  ██
 ██████  █████  ████  █████  ██████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████████
████████▀                  ▀███████▀
 ▀████▀                      ▀████▀

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
███ ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄      ███████▄  ███
█████████████      █████████████
███▀▀████████      ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀██████ ▀▀▀
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███        ███  ███        ███
███        ███  ███        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
██████████████  ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
RXTRR

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:22:13 AM

holding strong, this coin deserves a 10m market cap to start with

need to make it easier to join slack, took me 2 week to receive confirmation code after applying

need a better place to comminicate which is easy to find.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:53:00 AM

holding strong, this coin deserves a 10m market cap to start with

need to make it easier to join slack, took me 2 week to receive confirmation code after applying

need a better place to comminicate which is easy to find.

better to check this mate https://v.cash/forum/threads/network-wide-mandatory-upgrade-friday-june-10-2016-7-00-pm-est.475/ you can find everything about the coin project from there.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:18:38 AM

would be nice if just openly came out and said that.

he does! there is much pressure voiced on the teams slack promoting hype, j-c wants the product to promote itself

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: