Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A new way to discuss bitcoin: Bitcoin Slack Community - Join Today!  (Read 1942 times)
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 11:31:18 AM

Stay connected in a new way!
We have created a community of people passionate about bitcoin, blockchain and digital currencies.

Fill up the form and join today : https://zebpay.typeform.com/to/jonESQ

We plan to run lots of interesting engagement activities, trivia, industry experts #AskMeAnything sessions, on this Bitcoin India Slack community. Do not miss!

Share your enthusiasm, experience, emotions and expertise with bitcoins. Feel free to invite anyone by sharing the link. Let’s do it!

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:47:35 PM

Isn't this like the forum only where people share their views and post their queries?

Also will this feature be available on zebpay app?
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:07:34 PM

why to fill form?  Huh
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 07:47:01 AM

Isn't this like the forum only where people share their views and post their queries?

This is a new way to get in touch with bitcoiners. We can plan live events and real time sharing with industry experts. A fresh platform to discuss the future of payments (bitcoin) on the future of communication (slack) Wink

why to fill form?  Huh

Form has only three details: first name, last name and email id. With e-mail id we can invite you to join the channel.

Hope to see you all there! Feel free to invite all interested to live in the future Smiley

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:50:52 AM

Count me in. Smiley
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:24:03 PM

This is a new way to get in touch with bitcoiners. We can plan live events and real time sharing with industry experts. A fresh platform to discuss the future of payments (bitcoin) on the future of communication (slack) Wink
I doubt many in India would be savy enough to use slack. For those, who dont know, slack was used for NASA's Mars mission (Curiosity). But, the initiative from ZebPay is really commendable. I hope, they'll allow unmoderated discussion of other exchange & services of India as well.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 11:12:11 PM

looking forward to be a part of it  Smiley
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:57:36 AM

Can I talk in your group about the cloak coin?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
skang

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:41:35 AM

Can I talk in your group about the cloak coin?

There is an alt-coin section.

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 12:39:33 PM

I doubt many in India would be savy enough to use slack. For those, who dont know, slack was used for NASA's Mars mission (Curiosity). But, the initiative from ZebPay is really commendable. I hope, they'll allow unmoderated discussion of other exchange & services of India as well.

We have separate channel for those who have query related to Zebpay within that team. The main channel is strictly for general and unbiased discussion and people are really doing great. We have 75+ members already and its growing! Thank you for appreciating our initiative Smiley

DaddyH

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:39:47 PM

We have separate channel for those who have query related to Zebpay within that team. The main channel is strictly for general and unbiased discussion and people are really doing great. We have 75+ members already and its growing! Thank you for appreciating our initiative Smiley

Is this still active, my email invite doesn't work.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:10:07 PM

I would also like to join this, but would wait for a reply to the question above.
I have a question too, that if I join here, can I discuss some trades too like I want to buy/sell ... amount of bitcoins at ..... price?
Is it allowed there? Or are we only allowed to discuss that what is bitcoin and its development part? Is there everything that we can find here on this forum?
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 03:36:43 AM

I would also like to join this, but would wait for a reply to the question above.
I have a question too, that if I join here, can I discuss some trades too like I want to buy/sell ... amount of bitcoins at ..... price?
Is it allowed there? Or are we only allowed to discuss that what is bitcoin and its development part? Is there everything that we can find here on this forum?

It is active with 500+  members. Let me know if you need any help with subscribing.

Regards
Mahin

DaddyH

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:27:03 AM

It is active with 500+  members. Let me know if you need any help with subscribing.

Regards
Mahin

Yes I do need help. I submit my details on the form and generate the email that contains my auto-invite link. However when I click the link in the email, it directs me to slack and says "You already registered as growth@zebpay.com". That is your email address, not mine. So there is definitely an issue with the subscription process.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
zebpaysupport

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Zebpay - Cryptocurrency Exchange and Wallet

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 12:41:26 PM

It is active with 500+  members. Let me know if you need any help with subscribing.

Regards
Mahin

Yes I do need help. I submit my details on the form and generate the email that contains my auto-invite link. However when I click the link in the email, it directs me to slack and says "You already registered as growth@zebpay.com". That is your email address, not mine. So there is definitely an issue with the subscription process.

Hi, please PM your email and we will add you in Bitcoin India Slack!

Zebpay Cryptocurrency Exchange. Buy, Sell and Trade Cryptos Globally.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:27:32 PM

Stay connected in a new way!
We have created a community of people passionate about bitcoin, blockchain and digital currencies.

Fill up the form and join today : https://zebpay.typeform.com/to/jonESQ

We plan to run lots of interesting engagement activities, trivia, industry experts #AskMeAnything sessions, on this Bitcoin India Slack community. Do not miss!

Share your enthusiasm, experience, emotions and expertise with bitcoins. Feel free to invite anyone by sharing the link. Let’s do it!

1. What are the added advantages your new initiative offer which are not available in bitcointalk.org?
2.  What are those engagement activities, could share some information on them?
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 09:08:20 PM

Regards
Mahin

I need my other query resolved before applying. Can I trade bitcoins there or we can only discuss about bitcoins?
I am an active trader as well as help traders selling their coins at better rates, so wish to know if I will be able to do it in this community or not. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: