Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My account banned , need help!  (Read 839 times)
MEDVEDja2 (OP)

Activity: 452
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:54:35 PM

Hello! My name is Mikhail. My bitcointalk.org account MEDVEDja is banned.  Initially, I was banned for 7 days. Then I saw a message Sorry MEDVEDja, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.Ban evasion
What should i do to get fix my wrong?What should i do to get unban? What should i do to get out of this case and fix it?
There have also been banned accounts: My brothers Vladimir Kostin User Valodja and Nikolai Volkov user valeratolocko. There was also banned account of my father, Sergei Kostin user sergii59.
We have only one internet connection and use the wi-fi router in our hostel. My brothers and my father is also working with cryptocurrency and try to earn some money.
What you need to provide evidence to prove that it is not my accounts? How can you unban them?I can provide links to their pages on social networks.
Even though it looks like I was trying to circumvent the ban, but it is not. I hope you will understand me.

Regards Mikhail!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:36:42 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 11:03:12 PM by notlist3d

Hello! My name is Mikhail. My bitcointalk.org account MEDVEDja is banned.  Initially, I was banned for 7 days. Then I saw a message Sorry MEDVEDja, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.Ban evasion
What should i do to get fix my wrong?What should i do to get unban? What should i do to get out of this case and fix it?
There have also been banned accounts: My brothers Vladimir Kostin User Valodja and Nikolai Volkov user valeratolocko. There was also banned account of my father, Sergei Kostin user sergii59.
We have only one internet connection and use the wi-fi router in our hostel. My brothers and my father is also working with cryptocurrency and try to earn some money.
What you need to provide evidence to prove that it is not my accounts? How can you unban them?I can provide links to their pages on social networks.
Even though it looks like I was trying to circumvent the ban, but it is not. I hope you will understand me.

Regards Mikhail!

Likely they are all banned since you ban evaded.   From message it seems you posted outside of meta, or used PM on forum when your account was still banned.  Best advice as far as you is come back in a few months and ask to be unbanned and say what you learned (kinda depends on initial ban what you should have leanred).  Make sure not to bad evade again thinking you will not get caught, wait till (or if) you are unbanned.

I doubt they unban other accounts as if they did everyone banned with multiple accounts would say "Ohh it's my brothers" or "Ohhh it's my farthers". But that is something a admin would decide on.

So others don't have to search:
MEDVEDja -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=217543
Valodja - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=825856
valeratolocko  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=837875
sergii59 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=837914
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:44:36 AM

It is your responsibility to know what the rules of a forum are not the forums responsibility to inform you of the rules. Thats true here in the usa as well. Its a persons responsibilty to know the driving laws of each state theyre in.

That being said once your account was banned if you have other accounts youre not supposed to post outside of meta section and doubtful even after months youll have ban lifted

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MEDVEDja2 (OP)

Activity: 452

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:07:14 PM

I have used only my account MEDVEDja. I saw that 14 Messages has been removed, some of them were just jokes, others are very short (most of them in 2014). I do not argue with the fact that I deserve a ban. I have not used my account in the indicated period (7 days). Still got ban evasion, by the fact that my father and brothers continue used their accounts. As a result, they too received the ban for an indefinite period and they are not able to use their accounts. What did they do wrong? Why they can not use their accounts? Where is the circumvention of the ban from my side? I really hope to get an answer as we all get out of this situation.

Regards Mikhail.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:14:40 AM

I have used only my account MEDVEDja. I saw that 14 Messages has been removed, some of them were just jokes, others are very short (most of them in 2014). I do not argue with the fact that I deserve a ban. I have not used my account in the indicated period (7 days). Still got ban evasion, by the fact that my father and brothers continue used their accounts. As a result, they too received the ban for an indefinite period and they are not able to use their accounts. What did they do wrong? Why they can not use their accounts? Where is the circumvention of the ban from my side? I really hope to get an answer as we all get out of this situation.

Regards Mikhail.

I highly doubt you get them unbanned.  You have to look at it from admin side if they let people say "It's my (insert family here) account" all account farmers would be able to get unbanned.   You had some crap posts and ban evaded it would appear since from same IP and honestly accounts have some in common.

Your 3,4 account have same registration day.  Add to that the fact the accounts 2-4 posted only in altcoin, and russian local.  They just share a awful lot in common.  They seem to be accounts that are being farmed to gain activity.   

If you story is true it is going to be hard to prove I think.  You would have to convince an admin of it, and I think chances are very small as all account farmers would say this if it works.
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:53:09 AM

Your account banned if you wait until the time penalty completed bannd
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:51:30 AM

Regards Mikhail!

as far i know, just admin or global moderator who can unban someone account, but if you have proof if you arent do any mistake, try to pm them.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:15:27 PM

Regards Mikhail!

as far i know, just admin or global moderator who can unban someone account, but if you have proof if you arent do any mistake, try to pm them.

I still think it is going to be hard to prove.  To me it appears accounts were being farmed just look at the last two same day registration posting to move up activity.  If the mod's allowed people like this to say "Ohhh hey that is my family".  It would make it much easier for crap post account farmers to get unbanned.

I would think the mods will let him wait it out.   I'm curious janggernaut did you read thread before posting?
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:02:07 PM

Looks like you've been permabanned, because that's what ban evasion leads to. It's a well known rule. YOU CANNOT TRY AND EVADE YOUR BAN. 7 DAYS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO FOREVER
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: