Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ###Bitcoin Draw Club###  (Read 322 times)
czechkid (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:51:55 PM

Welcome Investors and Savers,

Bitcoin Draw Club is a betting strategy on football draws that will always bring you profit. Statistically it is 99% sure but I believe it is 100% Wink Please read below to see how it works.

Main process
  • Wait for football season/league to start
  • Pick a team
  • Every round place a bet on draw (for the same team until it is a draw)
  • When win start placing draw bets on a team that has no draw yet
  • We use the Fibonacci System
  • Win and repeat

Fibonacci system and many other systems are used very often in betting but they are used in a less useful way than in here. We play only 1 team until it is a draw and if you check the history of any league, every football team has min. 5 draws during the whole season which guarantees you at least 1 draw per season. There is one issue here...the amount of money you're playing with. That’s why I want to build a team of Bitcoiners/Investors and together we can all make more Bitcoin Smiley

INVESTING
  • Everyone can invest
  • Invest any amount you would like (might have a minimum)
  • All investments are used to play this strategy
  • Profit is split by the % of total investments to your investment
  • Example: Total investments are 1BTC(10 investors) and you invest 0.1BTC you will receive 10% of all profits

How does the betting work
  • Start of football league ( Many leagues start different dates throughout the year worldwide)
  • Draws usually have min. Odd 3 (but range till 7 )
  • We will be betting on the trusted BTC betting sites
  • Here is a table. Note that if a bet loses we continue to bet next week until bet is won

And so on..as you can see if we play with starting 0.1 we will need a lot of BTC if a team doesn't draw for many rounds which by statistics from previous years is hardly to happen. (yes one year Man United didn’t draw till the 20th round, I know but eventually they did Wink )

That is why after we put all investments together we will decide how much we will began to bet with in order to have enough money for the whole season, just incase Wink This all depends on how much of a investment we all put together. We can start betting on 0.0001 or 0.01 or 0.1 or 1 Smiley

Example
We have 10 investors and total of 1 BTC so each investor owns 10%. We are starting first bet with 0.1 (just for this example) We win in 3rd week so the profit is 0.3. Each investor will receive 10% which is 0.03 making it 0.01 per week. We continue to another team without a draw.

Organization
  • Escrow service will be in place
  • There will be a online file (spreadsheet) with all of our bets, investment, profits and all calculations
  • After each bet I will send out personal message/email to each investor with the result and updates

Rules
  • Investors need to register to a certain date
  • New investors can join but need to wait 1 bet (for calculations)
  • Investors can withdraw anytime any amount after current bet is played

Recap of the positive
  • Draws have min odd of 3
  • In football there is (always) a draw
  • Football leagues worldwide start constantly (there is always hockey with bigger draw odds)
  • Guaranteed profit
  • Escrow service is being used
  • We work as a team

I hope I covered everything that needed to be said. Note that I’m not starting this now. What I would like is to have your say about this and help me perfect this so we can all make money. Main reasons I’m sharing this amazing strategy with you are 2 things.
  • It requires a large amount to play with security
  • I have noticed people on this forum constantly ask how to make more BTC with low risk...So I have put this together

I want this for only discussion so here are some questions I have for start and I hope you add some more Smiley

Questions
  • Who will be escrow
  • How much and who will pay escrow (im thinking to put my 1% as of now)
  • Do we pay out each profit or put it in the bank to be able to play with more
    I want start taking small investment and betting small so people test this out but I believe one day this will be massive..so maybe ongoing question
    As I want to take the responsibility for this and make sure bets are always placed on time, I would like to place the bets not the escrow (why bother them so much) Meaning escrow will only send me the certain amount we need for that week and bet will be placed (Im open to suggestions)
  • If we have a large amount BTC to play with we might get limits on bets. My thinking is to use more than one betting site or in the worst case use fiat and then convert it back to BTC
  • If all teams have 1 draw we can possibly continue with a team that only has 1 and wait till second draw to make more BTC
  • Any one wants to create better logo?  More professional? Smiley

Small examples of 2 leagues(last season) after 5 rounds played and 10 rounds played (all have at least 1 draw)

English League after 5 rounds
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/DTZYc1a.png

English League after 10 rounds
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/LrSst42.png

French League after 5 rounds
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/P53sWHU.png

French League after 10 rounds
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/cxllO9d.png

This has been tested by me and I love it. I truly believe in it and hope one day we will have half this forum putting in a % and we all make more bitcoins plus with bitcoins price increase. Who knows one day we might need a own (private) website for this and become the rich bitcoin club. I want to keep this fair so all investors will make a voting decision on new things and picking the leagues, teams, betting sites etc…

Once again this is not starting yet. I’m just asking for more idea, questions and criticism Smiley 
Please write below if you would be interested and how much would you invest just so we all have an idea of the total. Football season starts in August

Michael

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
czechkid (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:34:34 PM

No comments Sad people dont like to win?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: