Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for bilingual Japanese Paralegal (Japanese/English)  (Read 184 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 12:49:03 AM

I am looking for a bilingual Japanese paralegal that can also speak English to work for a percentage of recovered funds regarding the MTGOX closure. Basically a person I know deposited funds the day of the closure and they are refusing to honor it because it is not in their internal system, but it can be proven via bank transfer statements. The trustee handling the payments is requiring that some paperwork be submitted to the court in Japan with evidence of the deposit in order to claim the funds.

The amount in question is approximately $9200 to be recovered, and the client would like to pay via a percentage of the recovered funds on contingency of the recovery being successful. This should be fairly simple as the trustee is counting on the fact that most claimants will not make a claim because of the language barrier, and there is solid evidence of the deposit via bank records. Please private message me if you can provide this service or know of someone who can. I will not be checking here in this post often. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: