Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Halving  (Read 5717 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:55:38 PM

It very close to the bitcoin halving. Do any big BTC holders have any intention of buying something with their BTC? Are any going to continue holding. One of my friends is planning on buying a phone. He has been storing up for a long time.
I am just going to keep holding it at this time.  There is no need to let it go.  I see a little flux in the halving process when it comes to the price, but after it is all said and done, I think the price will just keep going up.

Yes holding your coins is the best thing that you can do at a moment as price will rise very soon which will allow you to earn higher profits.
CORRECT BRO,, ALL YOU NEED IS HOLD YOUR COIN AND WAIT TO RISE UP THE PRICE AND SELL THEM TO EARN BIG PROFITS.. PATIENT IS  VIRTUE!

Yes patience is virtue. It's a good time to save se amount of bitcoins

If halving did not give us a price increase, another increase will happen sooner or later so its time already to collect more coins and wait for price increase to sell your bitcoins.

So good luck waiting and collecting  bitcoins for the next increase.

Actually, we have to be happy now, Because last time when halving happened, when it closed the Price of the Bitcoin went down like a hell. This time, at least it is stable at 650$. Is it right.
Factmine

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:48:49 PM

It very close to the bitcoin halving. Do any big BTC holders have any intention of buying something with their BTC? Are any going to continue holding. One of my friends is planning on buying a phone. He has been storing up for a long time.
I am just going to keep holding it at this time.  There is no need to let it go.  I see a little flux in the halving process when it comes to the price, but after it is all said and done, I think the price will just keep going up.

Yes holding your coins is the best thing that you can do at a moment as price will rise very soon which will allow you to earn higher profits.
CORRECT BRO,, ALL YOU NEED IS HOLD YOUR COIN AND WAIT TO RISE UP THE PRICE AND SELL THEM TO EARN BIG PROFITS.. PATIENT IS  VIRTUE!

If halving did not give us a price increase, another increase will happen sooner or later so its time already to collect more coins and wait for price increase to sell your bitcoins.

Actually, we have to be happy now, Because last time when halving happened, when it closed the Price of the Bitcoin went down like a hell. This time, at least it is stable at 650$. Is it right.

That comments was right at the time, but the price is just $550 at present. It has dropped a lot due to a hack.
Jaknip

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:49:27 AM

That comments was right at the time, but the price is just $550 at present. It has dropped a lot due to a hack.

The bitcoin price has recovered to $590 now. I think it will trade around the current level for a few more days.
johnnyyash

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:20:22 AM

well though am new to bitcoin world and on signature campaign...but if i have much bitcoin...will want to make shopping online...i think of setting up my own company, with much btc i own...etc
propofol99

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:30:21 AM

The bitcoin price has recovered to $590 now. I think it will trade around the current level for a few more days.
I think the price will grow stready in the future.
btc has proven to stay healthy even in crypto crysis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: