Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get big satoshi instantly  (Read 9404 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Das

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:25:26 PM

Just want to know is there any way to earn a lot of satoshi, may be 1 million or more daily. Don't post the list of faucets, gambling or trading sites, I am not interested in little earning from faucets or risk of gambling or trading or any kind of doubling or similar sites. If anybody knows the other ways, kindly give me the information.

Get a job that pays in bitcoins. You can get a work-at-home job if you have writing, programming, graphic design, photography, typing, teaching etc. skills

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:43:28 PM

Just want to know is there any way to earn a lot of satoshi, may be 1 million or more daily. Don't post the list of faucets, gambling or trading sites, I am not interested in little earning from faucets or risk of gambling or trading or any kind of doubling or similar sites. If anybody knows the other ways, kindly give me the information.

Get a job that pays in bitcoins. You can get a work-at-home job if you have writing, programming, graphic design, photography, typing, teaching etc. skills
Where we can get a job that can pay for bitcoin.. i am looking for a job permanent job that i can earn for hours..
Do you have any idea because you are saying that there is a online job..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:11:41 PM

I don't think there is faucets offering such huge amounts per claim, i suggest you sell your skills and services, goods online for Bitcoin, and if you get good feedbacks it will be really profitable work for you.
Skylake

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:11:57 PM

just buy it, it's very simple.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:22:49 AM

Where we can get a job that can pay for bitcoin.. i am looking for a job permanent job that i can earn for hours..

I think he is probably talking about selling your services if you have some skills, that is also a kind of a job that pays you in bitcoin and you even can get tasks in this forum if you have any special skills.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:27:50 PM

I think he is probably talking about selling your services if you have some skills, that is also a kind of a job that pays you in bitcoin and you even can get tasks in this forum if you have any special skills.

Yeah and if you hold some unique and technical skills like programming or web designing then you can expect higher payouts in compare to other skills offered.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:11:05 AM

Yeah and if you hold some unique and technical skills like programming or web designing then you can expect higher payouts in compare to other skills offered.

Technical skills like  programming and  a developer would give you huge  amounts for that certain job since those skills are really hard to learn and it takes time and the jobs involved are not as easy as it sounds that why  those job rewards are decent enough more than enough  compared to other  basic jobs as other said also.

ToshiNoodles

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:19:15 AM

What an odd thread
Mastsetad

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:15:55 PM

What an odd thread

This is quite odd actually you are right about that, but there are some people who after coming to the world of online earning they think they can earn a lot of money in no time here but they don't think that earning money is never that much easy whether you are earning it online or offline.
bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 04:40:43 PM

We have several users on BitcoinGet earning over 0.01 BTC by completing microtasks.

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:55:54 PM

the fact is that gambling and trading were able to get a big amount instantly.

but if you avoid it, maybe you can look for giveaway or contest that gives great reward.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:00:28 PM

There is no way to earn many bitcoins instantly, gambling is the only answer to earn bitcoins instantly.

That might require a revision of the definition of "earn".  Lol.

This is pretty much what the OP wants.  Look for actual work that can get paid in bitcoin.  Anything else is just dreaming, IMO.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:05:34 PM

but if you avoid it, maybe you can look for giveaway or contest that gives great reward.

All methods mention by you will need great level of luck, as gambling is very risky and there is least chances of winning, but I would prefer to go with trader as its bit safer in compare to gambling.
Mastsetad

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:22:04 AM

All methods mention by you will need great level of luck, as gambling is very risky and there is least chances of winning, but I would prefer to go with trader as its bit safer in compare to gambling.

Gambling is totally dependent on luck while trading requires a lot of skills and knowledge from the trader, in gambling it does not matter if how big your capital is, you will still lose but in trading the bigger your capital is the more profits you can earn with it.
coekboenmek

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:17:41 AM

if you want get big instant and fast
you can buy in exchanger
but in progres you can get in campaign signature
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 12:54:41 PM

I would be interested in these methods too, but if they are so easy as you tell they are, I doubt anyone is going to share them.

JumperX

Merit: 503

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:40:33 PM

Gambling is totally dependent on luck while trading requires a lot of skills and knowledge from the trader, in gambling it does not matter if how big your capital is, you will still lose but in trading the bigger your capital is the more profits you can earn with it.

Trading is always good to earn bitcoins fast, and it involves less risk in compare to gambling as you said you can make profits from gambling only if luck favors you on that particular day.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:07:44 PM

Trading is always good to earn bitcoins fast, and it involves less risk in compare to gambling as you said you can make profits from gambling only if luck favors you on that particular day.
Yeah right trading is more less risk and you can make a lots of profit instantly.. but honestly i recommend to go in safe way that you dont need to invest or to have a capital to make a profit instantly.. better to have good skills that you can offer you here in our forum this is the best to choose if you dont have money to invest or to have capital for trading.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:05:32 PM

Yeah right trading is more less risk and you can make a lots of profit instantly.. but honestly i recommend to go in safe way that you dont need to invest or to have a capital to make a profit instantly.. better to have good skills that you can offer you here in our forum this is the best to choose if you dont have money to invest or to have capital for trading.

Yeah don't jump directly into trading hoping to make big profits in a single day, best thing is to start earning coins from various sources and save those earnings for the future.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:03:09 AM

Yeah don't jump directly into trading hoping to make big profits in a single day, best thing is to start earning coins from various sources and save those earnings for the future.

Dont rush up to things which are complicated for a newbie in bitcoin world because you would definitely screwed up in trading because you dont have any idea of it. If you have skills then you can go to services section and find there. YOu would gain huge amount if you are good enough or highly skilled.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: