Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Famous Giveaways will continue again :)  (Read 877 times)
Xpod78 (OP)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:39:41 PM

Hey guys; the give aways ended due to the fact that i realized giving away 0.005 BTC a day is actually a lot to give away over a cumulative amount. So the giveaways will return just more sparse at 2 times a week; this may be subject to change in the future.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 01:43:10 PM

Sound good to me,
So is this the start of your latest givaway or are you just letting us know to keep an eye out because you are back at it?

NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 02:09:49 PM

Hey guys; the give aways ended due to the fact that i realized giving away 0.005 BTC a day is actually a lot to give away over a cumulative amount. So the giveaways will return just more sparse at 2 times a week; this may be subject to change in the future.
I understand that Xpod, its good to hear that you will continue your giveaways and I'll look forward on that. Thank you Xpod and your giveaways, Good Luck man! Wink
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:42:19 PM

Sound good to me,
So is this the start of your latest givaway or are you just letting us know to keep an eye out because you are back at it?
Giving a heads up
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:48:59 PM

I'm glad that you will be able to continue to help people out.

One idea, rather than first X responders get some minor amount, maybe say I will randomly pick 5 of first 50 responders or something like that to improve the number of people who are exposed to your generosity.

Regardless, good luck to you.
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:38:49 PM

I always miss the good stuff  Grin
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:14:30 PM

I always miss the good stuff  Grin

same here Cheesy when i saw the post its already 10+ answers Cheesy
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:21:51 AM

Yeah definitely understand where you're coming from. I mean no one can afford to give away 0.005 BTC a day except for BPB in my opinion. If you did, then you're literally giving away around 1.6 BTC a year Tongue

Have claimed several of your giveaways previously and really enjoyed the proceeds. Looking forward to more Cheesy
redoaditia

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:31:30 AM

You nice man guys Smiley , good for you , keep spirit and you the best
aprilio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:09:27 AM

nice guy good job
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:53:08 AM

I never win in your giveaways because i always came late but its totally ok since your doing a good job here for giving giveaways to the community without asking any condition well  hope more giveaways to come in the future, good job really there xpod.

And i wonder how did u get red trust while your giving giveaways here in the community? Did you do something bad?

Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:50:23 PM

I never win in your giveaways because i always came late but its totally ok since your doing a good job here for giving giveaways to the community without asking any condition well  hope more giveaways to come in the future, good job really there xpod.

And i wonder how did u get red trust while your giving giveaways here in the community? Did you do something bad?
I asked for a loan thinking PayPal was valid collateral; after learning it wasn't I withdrew my request. Even though I withdrew my request I got terrible trust ratings; I even requested each user to please remove the trust, one didn't respond the other said he would, just in a few months. So yeah that one mistake will stick with me for awhile.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: