Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:43:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling crying thread  (Read 5283 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:24:07 AM

I think we do not deserve to cry over the loss in gambling, if you are willing to take risks to bet, you should be able to accept defeat without feeling sad

Yep thats what i have learned, when you "play" with money then only play with what your prepared to lose, that way you wont be dissapointed. see gambling as entertainment with a chance of return
i also doing the same now mate just limit the amount of my loses so it will be easy for me to forget about it after losing it
it is really hard to forget if you lose a lot especially when you less expecting it to happen but gambling is gambling so better
to think more before entering or playing on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:31:05 AM

Huhuhu. I lose 0.01 btc now in playing satoshimine. Hope I will win tomorrow. What a badluck day? If anyone has strategies in satoshimine. Please give me your strategies. Thank you.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:57:12 AM

It is not easy to forget the loss whether it is smaller or bigger. I also make myself realized that I can afford to loose 0.05BTC someday maximum that's why I also play according to budget limits. Once we loose then this money seems valuable anyway. I just lost on satoshibones.com 0.05BTC after having good start. It is hard day for me as well as no luck in gambling today.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:34:35 PM

Huhuhu. I lose 0.01 btc now in playing satoshimine. Hope I will win tomorrow. What a badluck day? If anyone has strategies in satoshimine. Please give me your strategies. Thank you.

First bold sentence: This hope is forgiven. The chance to lose more is higher than the chance to get back your previous losses.

Second bold sentence: Stop gambling.
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:41:05 PM

Haha, we so needed something like this. Some people who lose, call sites scammers *rolls eyes* these people shouldn't be gambling really :\

I lost 400k sats the other day, that really sucked, especially since I had just won a 600k lottery. A very bad luck session in roulette.
kanazawa

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:02:58 PM

Everyone who enters in gambling knows the chances (most sites informs you the precise percentage), so, particularly, it's pretty much wrong to cry for a loss in cards, dices or slots... I think poker has the best chance to score because it's a question of skill and technique. I think dice and slots could be intentionaly not fair and sure losses will come.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

Cuhua-hua

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:05:03 PM

Everyone who enters in gambling knows the chances (most sites informs you the precise percentage), so, particularly, it's pretty much wrong to cry for a loss in cards, dices or slots... I think poker has the best chance to score because it's a question of skill and technique. I think dice and slots could be intentionaly not fair and sure losses will come.

That is certainly true of my companions, most gambling is something very harmful for us who only have the purpose to seek profits in gambling. There is not a thing we can get in the gambling other than temporary pleasures, profits that you think are the advantages that you can get, but in quite a short time. So don't ever expect from excessive gambling
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:10:35 PM

Gambling is full of emotions and outcomes made us cry some time when we had big hope and expectations to get easy money, recently in sports betting some unexpected result made me feel so bad in major leagues because promotional clubs are delivering surprise results there.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:12:56 PM

Why cry about losing? You know very well that when you get into gambling your chances are 50-50 so you have to expect to lose most of the time so be prepared for the water works when you do gamble. Cry
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:14:18 PM

I partially agree with you.There could be  a possibility of sites manipulating data at the back-end BUT when you can verify the data with the secret hashes,what could go wrong ? Matter of luck completely!You say poker is skill based,are you sure the cards are drawn at random and not pre configured how they should be divided amongst the players vs the computer?You can't help is.The most you can do is controlling your gambling habits and make sure you only bet what you can afford to lose.Sports betting is less riskyBefore putting your money out on random sites,taking their reputation into consideration from legitimate sources is an advantage.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:32:25 PM

It really true that if we be greedy then surely you will be in loss, i know that i will always lose if i play in dice, just now i played 2k altcoin value of 0.04btc and lost it and now i am crying in greed to make it double i lost it. This is not first time, i have done several time but still i dont understand and now back i am crying as this 0.04btc is so hard i know for one week i do signature campaign and i earn only 0.03btc as you know easy money comes and go soon. this altcoin i got through airdrop bounty and lost it in seconds.   Sad Embarrassed Cry Cry
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:34:20 PM

When I saw this thread I laughed lol. Anyways, currently my negative profit on a dice game is 0.1 so far, every time I see this negative profit, I really really want to get it back,  but every time I gamble to get it back, I keep on losing and that is the worst. I really don't know why, is it time for me to stop gambling? Or continue gambling? I wasted a 0.1 btc. I want to get it back. Undecided
Its time for you to stop thinking that you can get it back, or you wont get any profit from gambling. If you still force your luck to just get it back, your loss will be higher than 0.1 btc. I'm sure you have won few times, but you let greedines drove you so you didnt stop until you get profit more than your loss, thats why in the end you keep losing.
I never think my lose because for me if you are going to chase your lose there's a big chance that you are going to lose again because for me i never win in the long run when i spend my time in gambing website , im just out of luck so far now i never tried to play gambling again i just holding it until one day im going to need it for some purposes
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:37:47 PM

That is certainly true of my companions, most gambling is something very harmful for us who only have the purpose to seek profits in gambling. There is not a thing we can get in the gambling other than temporary pleasures, profits that you think are the advantages that you can get, but in quite a short time. So don't ever expect from excessive gambling
It is all temporary and though we can win sometimes but in the end the gambling site will still take our money back including our bankroll.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 01:46:22 PM

First when i started gambling, than i have thinking that i am lucky person and i always win it, and by chance i won it and than i show my greedy than the next bet i lost my all money, that was a sad day of my life, i never forget it but i learn the lesson that gambling can destroy you life.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:51:35 PM

Please post here to cry about your gambling losses. No bragging about winnings or tips please, this is only for pure crying, whining, complaining, and venting your frustrations.

This thread had to be made because there are too many crying threads, this should help save forum space.

I believe this thread should be stickied as well.

There are no need tears in this kind of game that would require a risk to take, if gambling players would realize how really gambling works I think they would just let the emotions over their losses just go and leave them cause I my self would just do the same but we have all kinds of personalities and depending on that is how people would react every time they lose I say It is just my opinion.
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:47:02 PM

Please post here to cry about your gambling losses. No bragging about winnings or tips please, this is only for pure crying, whining, complaining, and venting your frustrations.

This thread had to be made because there are too many crying threads, this should help save forum space.

There are no need tears in this kind of game that would require a risk to take, if gambling players would realize how really gambling works I think they would just let the emotions over their losses just go and leave them cause I my self would just do the same but we have all kinds of personalities and depending on that is how people would react every time they lose I say It is just my opinion.

One actually tends to be more impulsive if they have the urge to "earn back" what they have lost. By being realistic and accepting that they have suffered a loss after acknowledging the mistakes they have made, and putting their feelings down in words can be quite therapeutic and lead to fewer chances of repetition of the same mistakes in the future.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
redoaditia

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:05:38 PM

When i win double my deposit btc , i crying because when i win and after i play again i lose at the 10 round in the gambling Sad , until now i dont belive to gambling and now i try to trading for increase my btc Cheesy 
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:55:13 PM

Yesterday Milos Raonic made me cry loosing a very big amount in BTC and cash playing parlay. i made this bet after carefully studying everything and yet Raonic dumped me hard. the rest of the matches i made won in flying colors. But this one was really hard to negotiate ,never thought of an upset from an 120 ranked player,though he was in good form never expected to topple Raonic in the second round of US open. If not for this loss i would have got triple my wagered amount .

How much you lost? Actually I bet on Tsonga heavily, and I won. Raonic is in bad form. Very unlucky you picked him.

It was actually a parlay bet .these are the bets i made.
Tsonga v Duckworth, Tsonga to win
Stakhovsky v Ma Cilic ,cilic to win
Keys v Day, key to win
Germany v Finland,germany to win
Rep of Ireland v Oman ,Ireland to win and finally
 R Harrison v Raonic,Raonic to win.. only the last bet messed miserably. the rest of the predictions were spot on, the problem was i didnt take into consideration about the form of Harrison rather went blindly with the rankings of both players. lost .63 in BTC and 1000$ in cash Angry
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:39:14 PM

Yesterday Milos Raonic made me cry loosing a very big amount in BTC and cash playing parlay. i made this bet after carefully studying everything and yet Raonic dumped me hard. the rest of the matches i made won in flying colors. But this one was really hard to negotiate ,never thought of an upset from an 120 ranked player,though he was in good form never expected to topple Raonic in the second round of US open. If not for this loss i would have got triple my wagered amount .

How much you lost? Actually I bet on Tsonga heavily, and I won. Raonic is in bad form. Very unlucky you picked him.

It was actually a parlay bet .these are the bets i made.
Tsonga v Duckworth, Tsonga to win
Stakhovsky v Ma Cilic ,cilic to win
Keys v Day, key to win
Germany v Finland,germany to win
Rep of Ireland v Oman ,Ireland to win and finally
 R Harrison v Raonic,Raonic to win.. only the last bet messed miserably. the rest of the predictions were spot on, the problem was i didnt take into consideration about the form of Harrison rather went blindly with the rankings of both players. lost .63 in BTC and 1000$ in cash Angry
You forgot to be on per game? I think you should not rely on parlay if you are serious in making money, our chances in hitting a parlay is very slim, you are even lucky you only missed one, I think next time you are more focus on per event rather than parlay.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:46:48 AM

I didn't lose too much today, as I play for fun with small amounts, but I am frustrated about the loss of my parlay. I lost 0.005 because one game didn't win. I keep telling myself not to parlay, but I keep trying it cause I try to win. Oh well, I guess I'll learn from this experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: