Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What altcoins under 10 mio marketcap (with a team after the coin) has potential?  (Read 247 times)
shodik007

Activity: 896
Merit: 305

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:48:07 AM

Hello,

what coins under a marketcap of 10 million dollar with a good team / a good developer has a potential to grow really big in the future?

I want to invest in it a little amount and hold.
you asked this wrong to the public, I'm sure the answers will continue to grow with assumptions, different projects and you will have 100 more coins to choose from later. you should make a pool with some of the coins you have chosen and then tell the public to fill in the polls and why they chose a coin

this is my answer, https://everex.io/ for you to consider. I hope you are not confused when choosing the coin you want to hold Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 03:31:39 PM

Hello,

what coins under a marketcap of 10 million dollar with a good team / a good developer has a potential to grow really big in the future?

what about utrust, this project has a good team and is always doing development. the platform they are operating but still has a small amount of interest. if they are on this path even in the future, I'm sure this project will be big. for marketcap the utrust is less than 10M, so it matches what you're looking for. Exchange support for this coin is quite large, because Utrust has been listed on several large exchanges such as Okex, Kucoin and others.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrust/

Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:40:59 PM

Hello,

The higher the risk the better the return. This is basically the reason why some investors will look for low marketcap coins with a nice team of developers. But take note that such projects are very risky. The moment their star developers leave the team, the entire project will be shattered. It is better to go for higher marketcap coins but with solid names. Even if their star developer is gone, they can still move forward, taking a new developer, and still create an impact to the crypto community.

True. The higher the marketcap, the "safer" it is, though you wont yield the same ROI.

Dash is at $50 right now, and it's ATH was $1600 or something. (Potential to ATH: 30x)
ETH is at $150 right now, and it's ATH was $1200 (Potential to ATH: 8x)

BLOCK is at $0.60 right now, with a ATH of nearly $60 (Potential to ATH: 100x)

And it's funny because Blocknet didn't even have such a massive marketcap back then, it could easily reach $200+ next bull run, due to it's DEX, and Xrouter solving Oracles.  Grin
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 11:28:22 PM

Hello,

The higher the risk the better the return. This is basically the reason why some investors will look for low marketcap coins with a nice team of developers. But take note that such projects are very risky. The moment their star developers leave the team, the entire project will be shattered. It is better to go for higher marketcap coins but with solid names. Even if their star developer is gone, they can still move forward, taking a new developer, and still create an impact to the crypto community.

True. The higher the marketcap, the "safer" it is, though you wont yield the same ROI.

Dash is at $50 right now, and it's ATH was $1600 or something. (Potential to ATH: 30x)
ETH is at $150 right now, and it's ATH was $1200 (Potential to ATH: 8x)

BLOCK is at $0.60 right now, with a ATH of nearly $60 (Potential to ATH: 100x)

And it's funny because Blocknet didn't even have such a massive marketcap back then, it could easily reach $200+ next bull run, due to it's DEX, and Xrouter solving Oracles.  Grin
But, can we take the old ATH as an indicator if that coin have a lot of possibilities to reach that ATH again in the future? So many facts have proven if we can't judge how long the possibility for a coin to growth based on its old ATH. But the product matters a lot in this case and the result of development progress is dominating the market to create FOMO.
People are blindly buying the coin without any research but right now, they are putting the research as the first step before trying to buy a coin. If the block  has a solid product and it can be adopted easily. the question is why it is not yet adopted.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
PrivacyBob

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 11:54:19 PM

Coti is one of the coins that have most potential
i dont say that they'll go to 300 mil marketcap but they definetely deserve 30 - 50 mil marketcap
good partnerships and tech
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 12:01:15 AM

Hello,

under $ 10m, I cannot find good alts for you. because most of them are dead alts and they only exist at CMC but they have been officially inactive for a long time. If Marketcap is more than 20m $ then I can call you to invest in potential alts like Tomochain, Fantom, Kyber network. These are the alts that I realize are the most potential and have the best team in running the marketing strategy as well as the technology.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
PrivacyBob

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 12:11:47 AM

Hello,

under $ 10m, I cannot find good alts for you. because most of them are dead alts and they only exist at CMC but they have been officially inactive for a long time. If Marketcap is more than 20m $ then I can call you to invest in potential alts like Tomochain, Fantom, Kyber network. These are the alts that I realize are the most potential and have the best team in running the marketing strategy as well as the technology.

its not true ..
you have few active coins under 10 mil marketcap..
mostly new ones and some old too
for example BLOCK is an old one
Dusk Coti BOLT are new ones
all of them are pretty solid projects
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: