Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin is the sleeping giant  (Read 36210 times)
michellee

Activity: 2730
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 02:18:34 AM

I know this coin is good one. I just confused, why peoples is love to hold their litecoin and just hold it. If they do trade or spend their litecoin regularly, I think this coin will be have a good progress in the future.

Most ltc holders do not trade or spend their ltc. They just hold it for the eventual pump to the moon that ltc is known for. But with so many coins around its going to take a while before the market movers own a big enough portion for them to start pumping.

i think this week is not good as last week because in last week, i see that litecoin has got increase up to 0.005xx btc and now the price is only 0.004xx btc and maybe you're right that big players is hold their ltc and wait for another increase, i hope it will gets up in this month.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:01:46 PM

Litecoin is a pig. Don't touch it. It's dead. Only bagholders left, no new money entering the LTC market.

They're trying to hype this segwit stuff, but it won't have a positive effect on LTC price whatsoever.

Dashltc

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:35:01 PM

Litecoin is a pig. Don't touch it. It's dead. Only bagholders left, no new money entering the LTC market.

They're trying to hype this segwit stuff, but it won't have a positive effect on LTC price whatsoever.

Litecoin is better then most alternatives as it did update to 0.13 code base but at close to $200 million marketcap it is over valued when comparing to coins like Gulden that updated to 0.13 before litecoin and did a lot more. Gulden is only at $7.3 million in marketcap but is a better and more usable coin.

bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:31:36 PM

Litecoin is better then most alternatives as it did update to 0.13 code base but at close to $200 million marketcap it is over valued when comparing to coins like Gulden that updated to 0.13 before litecoin and did a lot more. Gulden is only at $7.3 million in marketcap but is a better and more usable coin.

No pum -> shitcoin.

LTC has not pumped for over 2 years -> shitcoin to the max.
JerryWinski

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:41:44 PM

I think you may be right, I was watching the price go up. I got ansy and sold and I'm glad I did because the price didn't stay up for long. Well, I'm out of LTC now and probably will not go back in. It looks like there are better opportunities with other alt coins right now.
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:37:23 PM

The currency has been a long time without receiving much attention in the market, and the fact that their forum was hacked a few months ago certainly kept away many users. I think that now that there are only two days to start the process of segwit signalization, Litecoin will attract the attention of many investors.
selflover

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:57:13 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 06:19:48 PM by selflover

Hashrate grow up on 50%  Smiley
http://www.coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/litecoin-network-hashrate-chart
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:00:36 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 11:34:47 PM by European Central Bank

I think you may be right, I was watching the price go up. I got ansy and sold and I'm glad I did because the price didn't stay up for long. Well, I'm out of LTC now and probably will not go back in. It looks like there are better opportunities with other alt coins right now.

don't listen to this moron. his position changes every 30 minutes. do your own research and decide for yourself the best move.

personally i'm absolutely amazed at ltc's failure to show any signs of life in recent years. absolute shit has gone to the moon while ltc has sat there twitching on the floor. it's really weird.

edit - number one on poloniex volume. still barely a rise. is this built into the protocol somehow?
jujugoboom

Activity: 383

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:04:51 AM

don't listen to this moron. his position changes every 30 minutes. do your own research and decide for yourself the best move.

personally i'm absolutely amazed at ltc's failure to show any signs of life in recent years. absolute shit has gone to the moon while ltc has sat there twitching on the floor. it's really weird.

edit - number one on poloniex volume. still barely a rise. is this built into the protocol somehow?

It is said that litcoin will implement SegWit in 7 hours, that is why the reason that litecoin got pumped today. But there is not a big pump.
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:05:57 AM

It is said that litcoin will implement SegWit in 7 hours, that is why the reason that litecoin got pumped today. But there is not a big pump.

it sure is big for litecoin. i think it's gonna take considerably more time than a few hours to implement it. signalling has begun, not adoption.
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:13:55 AM

it sure is big for litecoin. i think it's gonna take considerably more time than a few hours to implement it. signalling has begun, not adoption.

I think that Litecoin could be like a testnet (or testcoin) for the Bitcoin, i mean if SegWit it's a mess on litecoin probably could not be implemented on BTC

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
traderethereum

Activity: 2828
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 03:15:28 AM

better we'll wait and see what will happen if segwit has finish the process and i think litecoin is waiting a good moment to get back and rise again. i am sure that litecoin will play good in the market like the old crypto currency that still exist too.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:51:03 AM

selflover made a point, pointing at the hashrate increase. Mining LTC is solid ASICs bussiness, just like Bitcoin.
$4,023,610 trade volume on Huobi, pairing LTC/CNY which is another hint. This isn't just some altcoin, this is the second leg of bitcoin economy. Don't diss that.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:10:21 AM

Not sleeping, but slumbering. I don't know how to explain this, but I think this is not only happening in litecoin, some altcoin like the DOGE, Augur and Steem is also so. May need incredible things in order to attract investors.
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:40:59 PM

litecoin does it again. nearly twice as much volume as any other coin on poloniex. how much does it rise? uh, a per cent or two. truly it is not like other coins.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:26:11 PM

And will do it again and for many times again. It is very childish to talk about LTC as dead coin, and we can find here many topics on this tematic, death, forgotten..When is something dead it stays dead. Right?
It's not a giant but still can surprise us nicely.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:39:28 PM

I think this year is the last year for Litecoin to get it act together and stop living in the shadow of Bitcoin. The project has stalled for a long period of time, project like Ethereum, Monero, Dash and even recently Zcash have evolved and going toe to toe with Bitcoin
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:43:37 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 04:17:46 AM by rangedriver

I think this year is the last year for Litecoin to get it act together and stop living in the shadow of Bitcoin. The project has stalled for a long period of time, project like Ethereum, Monero, Dash and even recently Zcash have evolved and going toe to toe with Bitcoin

These kinds of perspectives are fucking crazy. What are you even talking about exactly?

If I had a dollar for everytime someone had declared the imminent collapse of Litecoin I'd surely have enough to satisfy my financial domination fetish several times over (and I can tell you right now that that's a lot).

Litecoin isn't a toasted sandwich maker. It's a store of value which is demonstrably sustainable, and has been that way for 6 years.

At no point has Litecoin ever left the top few coins in terms of either market cap, or trading volume.

Just because cryptocurrencies represent a union between economics and computing, doesn't give you a license to bring fanboyesque (Mac vs PC) types of nerdographic tribalism and present it as meaningful information, particularly as it has no basis in history.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Litecoin doesn't make you a sandwich. So fucking what? Nor does silver or titanium.

The markets dictate who is on top. Not you, or I.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:08:30 AM

These kinds of perspectives are fucking crazy. What are you even talking about exactly?

If I had a dollar for everytime someone had declared the imminent collapse of Litecoin I'd surely have enough to satisfy my financial domination fetish several times over (and I can tell you right now that that's a lot).

Litecoin isn't a toasted sandwich maker. It's a store of value which is demonstrably sustainable, and has been that way for 6 years.

At no point has Litecoin ever left the top few coins in terms of either market cap, or trading volume.

Just because cryptocurrencies represent a union between economics and computing, doesn't give you a license to bring fanboyesque (Mac vs PC) types of nerdographic tribalism and present it as meaningful information, particularly as it has no basis in history.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Litecoin doesn't make you a sandwich. So fucking what? Nor does silver or titanium.

The markets dictate who is on top. Not you, or I.

You said that right. So many times and over and over again lite was pronounced dead. If some coin is dead value would be 1 satoshi. This is one of good ones and if it is bad then most would sell him to go dead but it is not the case.

And like @rangedriver said we dont dictate market.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:53:13 PM

Made a ton of money shorting Litecoin on leverage Cheesy.

Everyone holding or longing LTC is a GIANT retard.

Just look at all the trading pairs; it's been going down for years, and nothing will reverse this trend. We had double bottoms, triple bottoms, inverse H&S, combined with goods news and sentinment... all of its proved to be useless.

Have opened a new 20x leveraged short position with 80% of my portfolio.

I expect another crash to perhaps even sub $2.50 on quarterlies, LTC spot easily sub $2.50.

Litecoin is officially done.

(PS: I was long during my "good LTC post" period, and sold when it hit $4.70 - still profit, LOL!).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: