Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:02:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin is the sleeping giant  (Read 36210 times)
Im a pickle Morty

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:15:31 AM

Litecoin is fast, has liquidity, has community, has a good developer, has a good future,,

AND can be atomic swapped!

In fact you can create all kinds of litecoin markets and pairings.

Want to make a litecoin to zerocash pair? No problem.

Be a ltc marketmaker.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AnCapFree

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:17:19 AM

I convert some btc to ltc just because sl back to this project. seem it have a good support from CN.

CryptoDanny

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:51:50 AM

LTC has always been the most stable coin. Based on past history, it will continue to climb at a stable pace.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:55:14 AM

Litecoin is fast, has liquidity, has community, has a good developer, has a good future,,

All of these features can also be implemented in Bitcoin. What then is the purpose and advantage of litecoin? None.
Upgrades to bitcoin can destroy this coin. Pretty scary.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:57:26 AM

All of these features can also be implemented in Bitcoin. What then is the purpose and advantage of litecoin? None.
Upgrades to bitcoin can destroy this coin. Pretty scary.

These features will never be implemented in Bitcoin, unless it's forked a dozen more times.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:46:34 AM

Tell us in three sentences what the advantage of Litecoin over other alts like Ethereum, Maid, DASH, Monero,... etc. is?

I do not see any advantage except the Chinese like Litecoin. Therefore, I do not agree with your statement that Litecoin is a sleeping giant at all Wink

so true, i think its over hyped at the moment
Don't make me laugh sir, sooner or later litecoin will gonna die. Because if you see the fluctuation of litecoin in the market it almost no movement. So how can you said that this altcoin will be hyped at this moment???
ManUp

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:54:54 AM

Tell us in three sentences what the advantage of Litecoin over other alts like Ethereum, Maid, DASH, Monero,... etc. is?

I do not see any advantage except the Chinese like Litecoin. Therefore, I do not agree with your statement that Litecoin is a sleeping giant at all Wink

Don't make me laugh sir, sooner or later litecoin will gonna die. Because if you see the fluctuation of litecoin in the market it almost no movement. So how can you said that this altcoin will be hyped at this moment???

People have been saying LTC is going to die for years.  It isn't happening.  There are ATMs in Canada.  Coinbase has now added to its app.  It is being offered via retirement funds.  Charlie Lee has been working hard and it has skyrocket ever since he returned to it FT.  $100 by end of this year.  Heck, maybe by end of September.  $300 by close of next year.  Mark this post and feel free to come back and mock me if I'm wrong.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:55:40 AM

People have been saying LTC is going to die for years.  It isn't happening.  There are ATMs in Canada.  Coinbase has now added to its app.  It is being offered via retirement funds.  Charlie Lee has been working hard and it has skyrocket ever since he returned to it FT.  $100 by end of this year.  Heck, maybe by end of September.  $300 by close of next year.  Mark this post and feel free to come back and mock me if I'm wrong.
Haha, in this year with the momentum growth of cryptocurrency market, I do not think Litecoin - an altcoin on top 10 coinmarketcap - cannot reach to 3 digits USD. Other hot coin in last year has pumped to that target (Ethereum, Monero, Dash, Zcash) only Litecoin still cheap. Do you think in the end of this year, Litecoin can reach to target as my said? Roll Eyes

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
thangoffshore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:31:58 AM

I wish I was into crypto back then. However, it is been a wild ride since I been here. Entered ltc around $25!

How much did you get in, mate? I managed to get 30 units in range of $40-$46, and I'm very happy right now.

This morning, Cryptocobain shown on his tweet an account that has nearly 30,000 LTC. How jealous I am.

My goal for this year is to accumulate 100 LTC only.

phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:13:08 AM

I thought this was a recent post but surely when you had posted this in 2016 the impact was way bigger than what is going to happen. To all if you want you can enter litecoin now and exit at 100$. Litecoin has been looking good for awhile i don't think this time it will be able to cross 100$. I have set my stop loss already and would recommend you all to also do the same
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:30:54 AM

The number of on-chain transactions per 24 hours hit an all time high for Litecoin - 34,711. See

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/litecoin-transactions.html

It means people are starting to use it to move money instead of using bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
bananadines

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:49:26 AM

I think youre more than correct about the sleeping giant LTC. I just waited a few month for some fomo like this. Glad, that i bought my back before all that fomo.

I mean they have great fundamental and doing a great and active job. In China it will be one of the biggest coins in the future.
BobbyAdams

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:31:08 AM

Yes if difficulty rises 25% but prices goes up to $30 (which is a possibility with momentum and segwit activation) You will breakeven in 57 days so yes A4 or L3 are better investments.  Assuming Price goes to $30 but bare in mind if you have to wait a whole 1 month for your Asics to arrive thats a loss of mining time and almost work 75 Litecoins mined or $750 @ $10 per Litecoin.

If you were to buy $2000 worth of litecoins @ $9 so approx 222 LTC coins @$30 per lite coin you are looking at $6660 or profit of $4660 it will take you a lot longer to recoup that with mining almost 250 days with difficulty rising. so maybe just maybe buying Litecoin is better option than getting a A4.

As always you can hedge your bet buy $1000 worth of Lite coins and order A4 for $899 which mines at 136mh/s from eastshore
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:41:17 AM

Something i agree with you.I have own 50 Litcoin sold out all coins before one month ago because i think LTC is so lazy coin.This coin was hold for three month but i get no good result.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:09:53 PM

Something i agree with you.I have own 50 Litcoin sold out all coins before one month ago because i think LTC is so lazy coin.This coin was hold for three month but i get no good result.
That’s really sad if you wasted this much time on such a sluggish coin. Indeed there is no doubt in the fact that litecoins have been showing dissatisfactory results for last couple of months and even at present is dumping badly. Waves are far better investment in altcoins than litecoins.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:19:08 PM

Indeed, litecoin can be called a sleeping giant. Litecoin has some advantages even before bitcoin and is therefore considered a competitor in the future bitcoin. Moreover, if the innovations in China are now aimed at streamlining the work with the crypto currency and reducing possible fraud in this area, Chinese litecoin may be further strengthened.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:26:59 PM

I thought this was a recent post but surely when you had posted this in 2016 the impact was way bigger than what is going to happen. To all if you want you can enter litecoin now and exit at 100$. Litecoin has been looking good for awhile i don't think this time it will be able to cross 100$. I have set my stop loss already and would recommend you all to also do the same
I think it's the best time accumulate some litecoins.
As we seen in the last month it was about to hit $100 with those huge volume but unfortunately some of these Chinese FUD made it to loose it's value. Yesterday it dropped to $58 and everybody thought it would drop below $40 but it never happened. Anyway I like litecoins because of their speedy transactions with less fees.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
thangoffshore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:56:29 AM

I think it's the best time accumulate some litecoins.
As we seen in the last month it was about to hit $100 with those huge volume but unfortunately some of these Chinese FUD made it to loose it's value. Yesterday it dropped to $58 and everybody thought it would drop below $40 but it never happened. Anyway I like litecoins because of their speedy transactions with less fees.

Not "everybody". There are many people believe in the bright future of Litecoin.

With a strong community, widespread acceptance of merchants, quick transaction confirmation and low fee, it's reasonable to believe Litecoin will have a bright future.

redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1857
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:01:57 AM

Do you realize that you quoted a 1 year old post? Very different times to compare anything.
Litecoin was the sleeping giant, OP was right. Now Litecoin got the recognition it deserve and all long-term investors are happy.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:00:08 AM

You will all see the potential of Litecoin soon!

I was actually looking at Litecoin as some coin with a great potential. But for a long time it is not getting any higher. I think there is really a need to do something about the promotion of LTC. New coins are now ruling the crypto environment and LTC is nowhere to be found in the list. I hope LTC will once gain become respected in terms of value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: