Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 8 Ball Pool Legendary Archangel Cues Accounts And coins for sell .Going Cheap.  (Read 4920 times)
8 Ball coins (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:37:31 AM

8 Ball Pool Legendary Cues Accounts 10/10 Cues

Hi I Have a lot of Archangel Cue accounts of 8 ball pool and i want to sell my archangel cue accounts . Every account have 50- 150 Million coins and each account have all the 10 legendary cues . The price of the accounts are as below .

10/10 Legendary Cues account with 50 Million coins = 50 $

10/10 Legendary Cues account with 100 Million coins = 60 $

10/10 Legendary Cues account with 150 Million coins = 70 $

Note :- If it would be possible for you then don't inbox me or mention me on this web because i don't visit this site frequently . Inbox Me on my facebook it would be a lot beneficial for me .

Don't worry about the deal just PM (inbox) me on my facebook      ( https://www.facebook.com/A.M.Baloch1 ) or you can contact with me on my E-mail     (Abdulmananmustafa@gmail.com) or you can also talk to me on my Skype id. As i mentioned above don't worry about the deal first i will show you the screenshots of the account and then we will play a match to show u that i have a Archangel cue account  .For assurance or for trust i will show you screenshots of my dealings and u can talk with my buyers whether i am trusted or not my buyers are all over from the world .

I Also have a lot of 8 ball pool coins

so , Here is my rate list....

10 $=50 Million coins
20 $=110 Million coins
30 $=200 Million coins
40 $=300 Million coins   

Big Deals |Special Discount|

100 $= 1 Billion coins

For bigger deals we can make some arrangements for you..

F.A.Q
How we transfer Coins

As Miniclip Updated their version recently in which we cannot play a match of more than 50 K coins with our friends. But don't worry I will give you  a Miniclip account that would already have coins and the account cannot be recovered the accounts email be like

coins@x.com
name@android.com
these accounts can not be recovered .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: