Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to create the illusion of 11million$ marketcap with only a 100k$ presale  (Read 1726 times)
gustav (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:32:19 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 03:00:16 PM by gustav

To acomplish the task of creating a coin valued at 11 million i only need 1 million to start out and i will not spend or even risk this 1 million in the process, instead i will make huge bucks without risk to myself.

I show you how in this thoughtexperiment:

1st step: announce a presale for the token with a shiny website and lots of promises about future developement here on btctalk (use lots of marketing buzzwords about inovation and sockpuppet accounts confirming your bullshit too)

2nd step: find exchange to list and start the presale

3rd step: buy my own token for my 1 million$. This will create the illusion of demand for my presale to outsiders

4th step: after presale, get my 1 million $ handed back to me plus the tokens i bought from my own presale plus the 100k$ which was "invested" by degenerate gamblers who were misled into giving me money.

5th step: hype it hard!

6th step: pump it up with the 100k$ i got from the gamblers. Since i hold 90% of the coin supply which i got for free and i hold 100k$ which i also got for free i can now safely pump the coin with those 100k$ to exactly 10 times the presale-cap of 1.1 million which is in this case 11 million. If traders buy into the rise we're easily going higher.

Et voila, i just created 11mln$ cap without risk for myself and without spending my own money. I can now start to slowly cash out at the highest possible price my 90% supply.
And the best thing about this is: nobody even has a clue what just happened. If i am smart there won't be any evidence and i can also repeat this process as often as i like. Also i can still aditionally give myself officially a developement-fund on top of it, so i could be holding 95% or 98% in this.

edit: if i even can get an IOU listed on yobit i could pump it up to some unreal number so people will have high expectations. I could come out with a 100 million coin potentially ... all only riding on 100k$ stupid money.

protip: none of it is real when it was distributed with a sale. Now you know where all the big money suddenly comes from to pump these shitcoins to these prices and why the rest of the market doesn't move; because it's not real. That money isn't there.

Keep having fun with presales, people. Good luck with that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:46:57 AM

The AUR team new this far in advance years ago and since the scam is perfected..
They were passing along the info privately and one guy started selling the trade tip
BEFORE it got listed on Coinmarketcap.. and later it went to around $14 on Cryptsy.
..and of course Gliss played dumb about it all  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
gustav (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:01:55 PM

The AUR team new this far in advance years ago and since the scam is perfected..
They were passing along the info privately and one guy started selling the trade tip
BEFORE it got listed on Coinmarketcap.. and later it went to around $14 on Cryptsy.
..and of course Gliss played dumb about it all  Roll Eyes

In AUR there was at least blockchain evidence of it. Probably there is blockchain evidence in the others too but people just don't look for it.
AUR is still running despite being a proven scam btw.
DonMarco

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:39:45 PM

I'm pretty sure someone don't like L...

Yes I agree with OP in 100% it is so so easy with just even small investment on crypto make a "fake" think..

I mean with invest You can create shiny logo web etc and write a poem about Your project later You decide about all as You have like almost all in Your hands...
This pumps and dumps as well. There is thons of coins which can be bumped with like 1-10BTC up to 1000% and later just sell it to You again etc this is amazing sometimes how fake all this is... We all know that lot of this BTC "stolen" from exchanges "sized" from SK etc etc are going arround to make more money for ILL.....

but anyway profit is profit and if I invest in some ICO etc after this i got at least 2x profit it's ok.

P.S

Don't by sad about Li... It's gonna hit better than DASH and DAO Smiley

stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 08:33:10 PM

You did spend your own money though, you spent a million$.

Here's an easier way.

Make a shiny website promising xyz

Hype it up a bit

Open a pre sale ico

Close the ico

Spend a year or 2 hiring developers using the ico funds who fulfill promises xyz

The developers fulfill xyz

Release the coin

Value goes up

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
gustav (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:01:28 PM

Nope. Buying my own ico, i get back my dollars plus coins for free. That's the whole point.
MyownBoss

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:04:53 PM

Here's an easier way.

Make a shiny website promising xyz

Hype it up a bit

Open a pre sale ico

Close the ico

Spend a year or 2 hiring developers using the ico funds who fulfill promises xyz

The developers fulfill xyz

Release the coin

Value goes up

I love this post Smiley but he's right you stilled tied up your $1 Million UNTIL you find the greater fool. Which could take some time.

Rule #1:Never lose money.
Rule #2: Never forget #
gustav (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:06:35 PM

I love this post Smiley but he's right you stilled tied up your $1 Million UNTIL you find the greater fool. Which could take some time.

No, i did not. I buy my own ico with 1 million and the exchange will hand that one million back to me plus free coins. The 1 million is only tied up as long as the ico is running. I don't need to find a greater fool to get them back. There is absolutely no risk to myself.
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:10:47 PM

So you have done this before, gustav? How many times have you managed to pull off this money-grab scheme?
gustav (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:12:57 PM

So you have done this before, gustav? How many times have you managed to pull off this money-grab scheme?

lol. I didn't but maybe you?

edit: ah, i see, spamming referals ...
Moneroman88

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:23:35 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 09:39:44 PM by Moneroman88

lol. I didn't but maybe you?

edit: ah, i see, spamming referals ...

That question naturally comes to mind when somebody posts such a detailed guide that explains how to pull off such a scam scheme.

This person must have learned this somewhere.
gustav (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:29:50 PM

That question naturally comes to mind when somebody posts such a detailed guide that explain how to pull off such a scam scheme.

It's not rocket science. But you sound a bit sore. You alright?  Cheesy
Moneroman88

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:41:20 PM

That question naturally comes to mind when somebody posts such a detailed guide that explains how to pull off such a scam scheme.

It's not rocket science. But you sound a bit sore. You alright?  Cheesy

You don't have to justify yourself, gustav. You got pretty much caught in flagrante delicto.

You laid it on the line, so that's okay.
gustav (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:49:09 PM

It's not rocket science. But you sound a bit sore. You alright?  Cheesy

You don't have to justify yourself, gustav. You got pretty much caught in flagrante delicto.

You laid it on the line, so that's okay.

I'm white-hat if anything. This is information to educate investors so they can protect themselves from these scams.

I'm trading successfully. I don't need to scam. It also wouldn't make any sense for me to reveal this info if i would employ this myself, if you thought for a second. The more you try to make an issue the more you're suspicous yourself, just sayin'.
gustav (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:48:23 PM

from the other thread 'why premined coins are considered scams'

Premined like coins who have a 2% premine for example or
premined coins like ICO's who are 100% premined ?

Can we all do basic math ?
Which number is bigger and there for worse (scammier) ?

I love how you all try so damn hard to play dumb about that LOL

the man is correct
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:56:11 PM

Yeah thats pretty much what all IPOs are doing. Bitbay has it even documented lol

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:24:15 AM

@gustav

No one can tell me WHY they are ok with the worse option and not the other..
I keep asking and they just ignore me and spam on about ICO scheme coins.
..yammering away endlessly about "profits"  Roll Eyes

Apparently talking about anything except Profits.. is FUD  Cheesy

DonMarco

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:31:44 AM

Buy account
Create project
Open ICO escrow with some friend of escrow service or somethign like this
Close ico
Start your coin ready in 20%  let it for people to play with on exchanges
get your money from escrow
invest more in next project coin
buy a ferrari

gustav (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:12:01 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 03:40:32 AM by gustav

@gustav

No one can tell me WHY they are ok with the worse option and not the other..
I keep asking and they just ignore me and spam on about ICO scheme coins.
..yammering away endlessly about "profits"  Roll Eyes

Apparently talking about anything except Profits.. is FUD  Cheesy

These people know full well they play a dirty game. There are even more loosers this way than normally.
Spinelss idiots seem not to understand there would be far more profits for everyone in a fair distribution.
Instead they prefer giving it to the scammers because the thrill of having it for 2 minutes and 30 seconds on an unreal price is aparently worth loosing it all. lol

Yeah, these icos bleed alts dry and there won't be much more left than a desert-landscape later. People playing icos like this take away their own future profits in other coins but their brains are too weak to understand all of this.  

Legit projects don't get enough funding on the other hand. Just imagine quality products would be made here! We would all have been rich a long time ago. Instead we're playing this idiotic game of musical chairs where the bank wins every time.

Later in a few years they cry when they can't find a legit altcoin to actually use and there won't be any real "alternatives".
Most people can think only 5 minutes into the future and also forget most things within the same timespan. So they live like fish in a 10-minute-world and keep buying ico time and time again without noticing in the end they weren't the only ones being ruined.

Seems to be like heroin or something.

Pfff, there is not even profit in icos compared to a good longterm pow-coin. But most people are too dumb to trade so they loose either way and it actually doesn't make any difference to them.
Man, i have seen so many accounts go silent after a dump ... there would be a lot more people here if the market was just a little more accomodating. It would be much more money for everyone in the end of the day because of a positive network effect, but nope, fast in, fast thrill, fast loss, fast out seems better aparently.

But that's also why i made the thread because most people seem to be unable to figure this out for themselves.
We can only hope people more and more wrap their head around this and will more and more stay away from these presales no matter who is offering them or for what product.

Presale doesn't only fuck over the investors, it fucks over the miners too. Think about it just for a second.

It's the death to all the legit projects if it keeps going for some time, it could end the alt-scene in the long run.
In the end of the day that's all you're getting anymore because why would anyone release a clean OS-coin when they can just have 100% premine and sell it to people with some hype and rinse/repeat ad absurdum.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:02:12 AM

@gustav
You mirrored my sentiments exactly.. well said !

The key to take notice of his comment is..
A more constructive & healthy direction in the scene will produce a larger profit (if that is what you care about)

You either support Crypto & profiting from it all..
or
You are here simply to profit from anything it any cost (even if it damages our potential)

The answer lies with each one of us 1 by 1
We all have to make a choice when no one is looking privately.
There will be an opportunity.. a temptation..
Does that little voice tell you ahh well.. if i only support a semi-scammy project for a *little* profit it will be ok ?
If so you need to rethink what your doing.
And remember each of our actions adds up.. we are pieces to the larger machine at work.
if we all do just *little* bit of sleazy greedy bullshit.. that means.. the majority is doing it !
When it gets to that point we have a nasty problem on our hands  Undecided

gustav (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:40:35 AM

@gustav
You mirrored my sentiments exactly.. well said !

The key to take notice of his comment is..
A more constructive & healthy direction in the scene will produce a larger profit (if that is what you care about)

You either support Crypto & profiting from it all..
or
You are here simply to profit from anything it any cost (even if it damages our potential)

The answer lies with each one of us 1 by 1
We all have to make a choice when no one is looking privately.
There will be an opportunity.. a temptation..
Does that little voice tell you ahh well.. if i only support a semi-scammy project for a *little* profit it will be ok ?
If so you need to rethink what your doing.
And remember each of our actions adds up.. we are pieces to the larger machine at work.
if we all do just *little* bit of sleazy greedy bullshit.. that means.. the majority is doing it !
When it gets to that point we have a nasty problem on our hands  Undecided

We can only preach it and hope others start preaching it too.

Ultimately there will be a break in the scene between the money-whores who are after quick bucks and don't care and the ones who demand a transparent distribution and clean quality-coins with equal opportunity for everyone to profit.
Moneroman88

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:54:44 PM

Judging from the strong affinity to post very long and often cryptic walls of texts, Gustav and Spoetnik could be related. Same family? Cousins?
gustav (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:12:25 PM

Judging from the strong affinity to post very long and often cryptic walls of texts, Gustav and Spoetnik could be related. Same family? Cousins?

Didn't know my posts are cryptic. That's likely subjective and could have to do with either lack of knowledge or lack of IQ on your end.

Nope, not Spoetnik. But we share similar opinions on presale, that's correct.

How about you mind your own business instead of spamming this thread btw? I don't like you.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:56:51 PM

We are just two random guys here who share some perspective.
I know nothing about gustav really.. and we have never really talked. (that i recall)
Believe it or not guys many of us share these views on ICO schemes.
They are just not healthy !

insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 03:06:41 AM

That's a pretty good summary of what's going on with these icos.
POW is the only way to go.

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:46:40 AM

Pfff, there is not even profit in icos compared to a good longterm pow-coin.

Not to disagree with your ICO premise but alot of "good" POW coins many people absolutely lost their shirts on. I remember when Monero was selling for 5 dollars a coin in its early polo days and it plummeted to pennies over the course a few months, I remember when Darkcoin hit $20, now it's sitting at $8. Litecoin maxed out at what, $30-40 or so? Now it's $5.40.  Even Bitcoin went from $1,000 in late 2013 to $250 a year later.

I know I know, some people will say "well you should have been a better trader", but not everyone is a daytrader or checks their investments every 24 hours, some just want to buy something and forget about it for 6-12 months minimum and frankly so far in that regard most crypto projects are terrible investments. That's not to say they may not explode in value if you give them a few more years but so far most are easy ways to lose your wallet.

However I WILL say if the software is that damn good, no matter how crooked its origins it won't matter of it has a real world use case. People can whine about Bill Gates stealing DOS 40 years later but it didn't hurt Microsoft's stock in the long run. In the end that's just all soap opera babble, if something is that good it can change society or make other people money it will succeed.

Also one more comment on the POW thing, there's been a heck of alot more  "ninja launch" POW scam coins than ICOs over the past few years, the thing with ICOs is they generally are bigger marketcaps and more players so obviously more attention and more FUD gets on them. But i'm not going to cry for miners, there's been plenty of crappy cottage industry coins for them to mine and dump on noobs for years and I don't see it going away anytime soon.
antiscam2000

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:36:38 PM

Apes be like: "what's the next big ico?"
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: