Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:28:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Russian Holly War to preserve the Motherland  (Read 241 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:27:58 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 06:44:19 AM by Masha Sha

My problem with the current leadership of the eternal federation is simple.

1. We need to reintegrate those lost souls to psychotropics. Never shall we criminalize our own people for putting stupid plants in their bodies. It fractures the society. Teaching prevention. Providing help if want to exit the path of addiction. Being proactive in assuring the lowest price possible on those product to not transfer wealth to criminal organization. I think that if a Russian patriots fall to vodka or heroin or what ever as long as he is peaceful there is no path to criminalize him. A non treathening Russian must always be regarded as a brother in need, never as a criminal.

2. It's by building real unity for all Russians from those appearing weak to the strongest that the corrupt corporatists from the west can be defeated peacefully. Of course it's easier to nuke the shit out of the west but the victory is temporary and no eternal. According to the precept of true warfare the enemy must become our friend by being defeat spiritually and raised again. Meaning that sooner or later the Americans Jeehadists will realize how betrayed they are by their corrupt oligarchs (Flynn, Boykin and many others are opening their eyes now).

3. As such welcoming the born again like Snowden and many other to come is a necessity to fulfill the destiny of the messianic empire that seems to have died in the USA. Corruption, canibalism and out right hate for his followers where all relations are based on making a buck or taking advantage of the other seems to have become the new way of life in the American empire. Bitcoin is the proof of it being a creation harvesting human greed.

4. We need surf spots (since the Far East is being contaminated by the corrupt corporatist so from Japan, thx pm for your tears btw. In Soviet Union tchernobilyl was sarcophaged by now!

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 08:29:13 AM

Is there a war over holly? I thought it was a Christmas decoration. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:15:32 PM

Is there a war over holly? I thought it was a Christmas decoration. Smiley

Genetical integrity of the human species and the privatization of it's dna (valid for all life form).
Conquest of the former republic when it was promise to not advance American forces to the Russian Borders
Economic war on the form of sanction against Russia and its trading partners
Information warfare to create narrative that Russians males are idiot violent brutes and Russian female prostitutes
Attempt to split and destroy Russian European commercial, cultural and social links.
Negation and relativism concerning the defensive and offensive military capabilities of Russia

when the survival of Russia as an independent state is at stake it becomes a Sacred War.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: