Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The American Jeehad  (Read 329 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:06:08 AM

I just tried to watch Richmond speech from trump (https://youtu.be/6vObxYvnFyY @57:46) and in another version too... The speech is censored (buffering like mad, it's not a glitch it's intentional).
Time to move Facebook, Twitter and YouTube under the nsa management. Aka time for the national security apparatus to take over, or more simply restore the constitution against those people by using targeted assassinations. If a potus can be killed schmitty is a nobody.

Because you know Schmitty from your little island meeting all is known... This systemic assault by your guys is quite fun... What kind of access do you have to fort Meade? Langley or the pentagon... In Virginia too.

Those domestic ennemies must be purged. There is no other path. Their arrogance has blinded them so much.

Rip and sorry.

Btw the people will still use those platform zucchini alive or not same for Schmidty... They are just executives, aka executable.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3041

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:32:59 AM

I just tried to watch Richmond speech from trump (https://youtu.be/6vObxYvnFyY @57:46) and in another version too... The speech is censored (buffering like mad, it's not a glitch it's intentional).
Quoted for posterity. Just out of curiosity, do you have any theories as to why the alleged censors are so impotent they can't just remove the video completely, and the worst they can do is delay it for a few seconds? Roll Eyes Seriously, if this is what "jeehad" looks like, I don't think there's any danger.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:37:41 AM

Thank you buddy,

It's because they know that it works! It's called covert warfare, having deniability embedded (trump will not forget). I personally don't watch the video because I am so angry about it that only seeing the crucifying of Schmidt could appease my mind and restore serenity and harmony into watching it.

On a more scientifical level (how they operate) they know that in the context of overstimulation from andorphine and other pleasure hormones and the abundance of source of information and entertainment a simple lag or buffering can cause massive outflow of attentions.

This is a war, a subtitle one... The marginal approach. Something that collapse when the Bears start to roar... And when the dragons take off... Ohh my brothers the homeland is gonna burn.

They really think we are muppets to play with... When they will swing from the lampposts... They will understand.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:56:16 AM

My first act after that insult from these still alive corrupt Americans was to go to:
www.yandex.com and now I am of to www.donaldjtrump.com (seems to not be a bad website even if it didn't cost 1/2 billion dollars to make).

This is how I fuck you Schmidt all of you bastardized children of the American dreams... The founder would have exhibited you to show the youths what corrupt animals looks like!

xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:03:53 AM

Obama said Muslim-Americans are most important partners in the nation's fight against those who would wage violent jihad. Really? I hope that's true.

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:10:31 PM

Obama said Muslim-Americans are most important partners in the nation's fight against those who would wage violent jihad. Really? I hope that's true.

Obama said... If it's not censored it's a lie. Don't thank me I just show you how to spare time!

The American Jeehad is born from American exceptionalism... To the moon and beyond... Once upon a time. Now it's women toilets for all  Shocked

The American Jeehad founding members never ever thought to put people in jail for alcohol or what ever psychoactive in jail.

The American Jeehad founding members would have never considered to ban a prayer breakfast at a military fort.

The American Jeehad founding members feared above all the control of the currency by a private group which would results in the land they conquered being stolen from their children for the benefits of those holding the control to the currency printing press

Please feel free to continue...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: