Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:48:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECHO] ECHO | The Encrypted Chat + Blockchain Wallet 2.0 for everybody  (Read 7558 times)
Chris4210x (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 10:30:39 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 01:59:19 PM by Chris4210x

WEBSITE · BLOG ·
LIVE CHAT · TWITTER · FACEBOOK · SUBSTEEM FORUM

Hello and welcome to ECHO - The brand new social messenger that protects your privacy and supports all your favorite digital currencies plus Fiat! We can finally store, trade and spend our beloved Bitcoins, ETH, Dash or Doge everywhere we go with a simple chat message. ECHO will live encrypt and decentralize all your text-, video-, audio- and transfer messages through IPFS and scale thanks to the powerful Graphene toolkit.

We are happy to announce a Blockchain Wallet 2.0 that everybody can easily adopt too. Thank you that you took an interest in our platform and I hope we can earn your trust and passion that ECHO is the next logical step bringing digital currencies to anybody. Join the revolution of social messaging and join our ECHO live chat and get in contact with us. We would love to hear your opinion about ECHO.

Thank you again and see you around!

Kind regards,
Christoph Hering, Founder & CEO

Can you believe that we are living in 2016 and regular money transfers still take days? Politicians are calling for the war on cash and we are all terrorized by IBAN, SWIFT, and other ugly bank account information. Sending money to your family and friends have never been so confusing, frustrating and time-consuming as of today.

Over the last few years, we have seen a major jump in innovation with the emerge of the Bitcoin and Blockchain technology and we finally have an easier way to send our money. But Bitcoin was only the beginning and the real innovation is Blockchain technology itself. The Blockchain revolution has brought us control over our data and our money. We finally are in a position of control, we are the owner of our personal data and we decide what to do with that, free from 3rd parties with interest in those positions of great influence. But now what?
We have this great technology but mainstream adoption is slow and even Bitcoin was not successful yet to tear down the crypto barrier and introduce Bitcoin as an easy payment system for the masses.

We at ECHO think it is about time to think outside the crypto box, leverage modern Blockchain 2.0 technologies, and introduce a revolutionary 2.0 mobile wallet that supports all kinds of crypto and fiat currencies (!) in one app and merge the wallet with a social messaging platform!

ECHO is a state of the art social messenger with an all supporting global payment system as its driving engine.

Regular consumers do not need the 10th boring mobile payment app or another banking app. They need an easy & fun platform where they like to spend most of their time! That is the idea of ECHO. A new fun social messenger with self-destructing, peer-to-peer encrypted messages, and a global payment platform. Send selfies, emojis or money to your friends in a flash!

The primary goal of ECHO is to change how we share value with our family and friends today. On the one side, ECHO makes money transfer easy again. Sending money to your family and friends should be as easy as sending a text message! On the other side, ECHO reinvents our daily communication systems. Decentralized, peer-to-peer encrypted chat, voice and video messages are standard with our app.

Read more about how ECHO is starting a revolution in social messaging and introducing social cash!
  • ECHO is a decentralized P2P encrypted social messaging & digital payment platform. The platform is built on top of the Graphene Blockchain and leverages IPFS data storage.
  • ECHO is the first multi currency wallet that supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin etc. and Fiat like USD, EUR, and CNY in one wallet!
  • ECHO is a decentralized, P2P, encrypted communications app (voice, video, and chat) built on the Graphene Blockchain and IPFS
  • ECHO is a mobile payment app that does not market crypto currencies at all! Regular ECHO users will not see any hash codes, IBAN, SWIFT or other confusing crypto terminology!
  • ECHO is inspired by the super successful social messenger WeChat with +650 million active monthly users.

ECHO is currently under development and has already finished the first POC’s (proof of concept). We are now raising additional funds to develop the IPFS based social messenger and merge it with the mobile wallet. We are in negotiations with leading industry partners in the retail, and money transfer industry to provide additional payment hotspots and easier Fiat Gateways to fund your ECHO account. The ECHO team is also working with several accelerator programs in Europe to ensure the successful launch of the product.

Please follow us on social media for our latest developments and the official launch of ECHO!
Twitter
Facebook

• We want to unite all crypto communities and invite them to support the ECHO project and provide everybody a free social messenger // mobile wallet for their crypto currency
  • We are organizing a united community crowd funding to fund the development of the ECHO app
  • We will introduce a fresh, fun and state of the art messenger and wallet interface this year 2016
  • We will acquire the necessary licenses to operate as a money transfer institution in central Europe
  • We will add additional features like Stealth transactions, new currencies, and payment features to the ECHO platform
  • We will publish an open API for everyone so that other Start-ups can build on top of ECHO and provide extra value to the community
  • We will introduce a global withdraw network. Withdraw your funds via bank transfer or in cash worldwide

The team of ECHO is currently preparing all the marketing and video material for a future crowd funding. ECHO is an app for both worlds, the crypto community and the average consumer who does not care about Bitcoin or Blockchains at all. We want to unite both worlds and build an awesome new social messenger with social cash! We will publish the details of the ECHO crowd funding in the near future.

If you like our idea already and want to support us please donate BTC to 37xDWR5wiNQYLWoZcYMpXk2WEuyeWPZoiH

Every Satoshi helps!!! Thank you a lot!

ECHO will be developed as a free mobile application for iOS and Androids smart phones. ECHO will be coming with a built-in digital wallet 2.0 and provide fully encrypted and decentralized instant messaging (Text, Audio, Video, Pictures) provided via IPFS. ECHO will give any user the power to instantly send and receive all major crypto currencies Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash and BitShares’ SmartCoins to family and friends.  ECHO users can send funds via the chat window, e-mail, phone number or ECHO-ID (e.g. echowallet1). No copy paste, no hashcodes, no annoying IBAN or Swift codes anymore! You even can scan QR-Codes at your favorite restaurant, retail chain or online store to transfer funds.

We all learned that the masses are frustrated with the current solutions but do not care enough about Bitcoin to adopt it. Most people do not have the time or motivation to get engaged with crypto currencies let alone care to learn about blockchain, cold storage, private keys or hashcodes. ECHO solves this problem by avoiding all the talk about crypto currency technologies, taking advantage of the great user experience of instant money transfer and packaging it into a modern fun social messenger. Crypto currency users will instantly adapt to the messenger and can send all kinds of crypto to their contacts without having to copy/paste long annoying hashcode addresses. ECHO will handle all that in the background without compromises. Each ECHO user handles and stores their own private keys in the app. People who are new to the concept of crypto currencies do not need to bother to learn since the ECHO interface is familiar, easy to understand and fun to use.

To conclude, ECHO introduces the first of its kind remote control for a 2.0 blockchain wallet, merged with a state of the art social messenger. We make money transfer and social messaging  easy again. ECHO is connecting millions through encrypted messaging and instant money transfers.

• Free unlimited private instant messaging
  • Secure, private and encrypted text messaging. All communications are always encrypted and distributed over the IPFS Network
  • Easy fun and secure money transfer to your family and friends
  • Instant money transfer worldwide in 3 seconds
  • Supporting all kinds of crypto and fiat currencies in one wallet
  • Providing price stable crypto currencies (!) and loyalty tokens thanks to Graphene technologies
  • Stealth transactions
  • Easy fund deposit/withdraw via crypto currencies, direct debit and credit cards
  • Pay with ECHO at all modern SmartCoins POS (point of sale) systems
  • Total control over your private key and passphrase in your ECHO wallet
  • Profitable. Be rewarded for introducing new users to the network
  • Free app for iOS and Android - 100% Open Source

Don't see your favorite digital currency listed? Contact us at info@my-echo.com

CryptoFresh

When a new ECHO user registers an account we can choose his unique ECHO-ID, but we will register a random account name on the BitShares Blockchain to protect his privacy. Some people could register their full real Name as ECHO-ID and therefore trackable in the Block Explorer. It is our goal to protect non-crypto users and will prohibit third parties to match ECHO-ID and BitShares wallet addresses. That means you can see the wallet through the explorer but you do not know who it is.

BitShares Munich is a FinTech / Blockchain development company from Munich Germany. We are developing point-of-sales and mobile payment software based on modern Blockchain technologies. We are passionate Blockchain enthusiast and want to provide easy to use software for everybody.
Contact us for more information: Chris@BitShares-Munich.de

Our Founder and CEO presenting ECHO at the GTEC Blockchain Innovation Awards 2016

BTC ECHO
Blockchain Asia

You want to write about ECHO? Please reach out to pr@my-echo.com

Website
General FAQ
Chat
BitShares Munich & Echo Monthly Meetups
ECHO Forum
Twitter
Facebook
Support email: support@my-echo.com

Echo Developer Newsletter

Translation
Greek ANN ECHO (Author: Killerjoegreece)
French ANN ECHO (Author: Killerjoegreece)
Indonesian ANN ECHO (Author: hananl1styo)

PM me if you are a translator.

Visit us at www.payger.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:33:15 AM

Sounds awesome! Watching.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:33:24 AM

reserved, looks good!
a335233459

Activity: 163

http://sonm.io/img/btt/btt_avatar.png

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:38:38 AM

ico?I like

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 8/14 - 9/4
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:49:52 AM

watch for this thread  Cool
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:50:26 AM

Interesting concept. Watching
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 10:54:24 AM

yep, really interesting. does ECHO utilize telegram by chance?

shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:56:14 AM

You should probably mention before half way through the OP that it is going to be a crowd fund. I would not mind, however I hope you will have a trusted escrow on board as you have little reputation around here as far as I am aware? I do like the idea and it is a well put together OP, I'm watching.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
loomdart

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Valar nomordumpis.

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:58:15 AM

and thus narcissus wept..

I've watched centurions perish. I've seen gods fall. I've seen the great Ra himself extinguished. His final flame quenched.
Chris4210x (OP)

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 11:39:32 AM

You should probably mention before half way through the OP that it is going to be a crowd fund. I would not mind, however I hope you will have a trusted escrow on board as you have little reputation around here as far as I am aware? I do like the idea and it is a well put together OP, I'm watching.

We are currently preparing a regular Kickstarter to reach the biggest audience. Until so far, we have developed 4 proof of concepts (mobile  wallets) already. We need additional funding to add the IPFS chat application to our mobile wallets.

Visit us at www.payger.com
madjihad

Activity: 227
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:42:55 AM

someone said crowdfund ? i'm out.
Peltig

Activity: 126

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:38:48 PM

old coin?

{
  head_block_num: 6,910,291
  head_block_age: 5 seconds ago
  chain_id: 4018d784..dad512c8
  participation: 100%
  active_witnesses: 27
  committee_members: 11
  block_interval: 3 seconds
  maintenance_interval: 1 hour
  recently_missed_blocks: 0
  last_irreversible_block: 6,910,257
  powered_by: graphene
  more_info: bitshares.org
}

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
zoneout

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:39:28 PM

old coin?

{
}

Someone can confirm this?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 12:39:48 PM

old coin?

{
}

I think this is not a coin. this should be posted under service announcements or something

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 12:49:26 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 01:01:00 PM by BanzaiBTC

Watching this one! I really like your view on money transfers and technology  Smiley

Can't wait for the app  Smiley
DonMarco

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:19:08 PM

Nice project but I need some info:

Android version to run?
Mineable?
Free of ADs?
How to join community?/group?/stuff?

In simply words what I will be able to do with this?

Thank You.

samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:02:55 PM

An ico for an asset on the bitshares network. Hm.  Undecided
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 02:04:20 PM

Interesting.  I like how you based off of wechat, i heard that thing is killing it in China.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:09:23 PM

This seems a legit coin and has dedicated feature set. This seems interesting  and will be on my watchlist.
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 02:37:39 PM

If I understand correctly, this is not a coin  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: