Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:55:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you REALLY want to purchase from Canada?  (Read 1550 times)
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:29:32 AM

OTC muscle relaxers.  I think the laws in Canada are much less stringent than the US, though I don't know the laws that govern shipping pharmaceuticals across the border.  I know sending prescription meds is fine if there's a legit prescription, not sure about OTC stuff.

T1s are legal in canada, they are illegal in the US so I assume you cannot get them shipped.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:47:22 AM

I'm a Canadian.  We've got some cool products here.  Are there any products you want to purchase from the Canadian market in bitcoin? Smiley
Should be legal and safe/legal for all ages, looking to please everyone.

This is legal, safe, and pleases everyone (novelty-wise mostly, but Chinese say otherwise):
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/15/asia/china-canadian-company-selling-clean-air/

This is just crazy, very crazy. I`m surprised what is out there. Someone finally started to sell air. Congratulations on this idea, I saw somewhere unicorn fart for sale, but that was irony. This is like failure of this world, failure of humanity. What we can expect next to happen?

Canadians have good and quality things, I will try to check what is there for me more careful, now when OP offer such good thing for us. I live in Serbia, that is in Europe so I need to calculate fees for sending something to me. Maybe that can be more expensive then the thing I wish.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:25:40 AM

I'm a Canadian.  We've got some cool products here.  Are there any products you want to purchase from the Canadian market in bitcoin? Smiley

This is legal, safe, and pleases everyone (novelty-wise mostly, but Chinese say otherwise):
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/15/asia/china-canadian-company-selling-clean-air/

This is just crazy, very crazy. I`m surprised what is out there. Someone finally started to sell air. Congratulations on this idea, I saw somewhere unicorn fart for sale, but that was irony. This is like failure of this world, failure of humanity. What we can expect next to happen?

Canadians have good and quality things, I will try to check what is there for me more careful, now when OP offer such good thing for us. I live in Serbia, that is in Europe so I need to calculate fees for sending something to me. Maybe that can be more expensive then the thing I wish.

Can not ship from Canada soon due to impeding postal strike.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2788846/union-canada-posts-last-ditch-effort-to-avoid-strike-is-inadequate/

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7962

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:19:22 AM

Can not ship from Canada soon due to impeding postal strike.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2788846/union-canada-posts-last-ditch-effort-to-avoid-strike-is-inadequate/

Well the union voted against the current Canada Post proposal which is a strike vote but really they don't want to strike.  Canada Post rejected the unions request to extend the July 2nd deadline for a lockout which is odd considering the union has already been 5 months without a contract.  It's more likely that the union will be locked out but the effect on mail delivery is the same.

Sure Canada Post ships 2/3 of all parcels but there are lots of ways to ship from Canada still - it will simply cost a little more.  DHL, FedEx, Purolator and UPS all ship from Canada.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: