Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China opportunities?  (Read 1382 times)
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 06:12:43 PM

Sometimes I travel to China on business. It is sort-of my own business and I have spent months there at a stretch. Even getting a 2-yr visa and renting an apartment and such. If I were to go back, do you know of any btc-related business opportunities, to source/sell goods or some such? I have cause/opportunity to visit lots of different types of businesses and manufacturers. If something was worth sources, I'm sure I could do it.
i guess it was great amazing to visit china sometime,i can't wait for my time to visit china,but we not see any chinese people here,i mean commenting on this thread,i wish they could give you some good advices,i know china one of biggest bitcoin market in Asia and in the world.

I dont know much about the opportunities in China as i never been to china. But one thing i am sure is that china is the biggest investor and minner of Bitcoins. So if you are interested in bitcoins, you can follow the biggest bitcoins market in china.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:49:22 PM

Im going to assume you know chinese? based on the years you go back and have a business there etc.

So if you are aware of the cost of electricity being way cheaper wouldnt you start doing a mining farm? and then evetually buying out a warehouse if you ever grew so big.

Similar to someone whos trying to do in the states.

salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:10:24 AM

Im going to assume you know chinese? based on the years you go back and have a business there etc.

So if you are aware of the cost of electricity being way cheaper wouldnt you start doing a mining farm? and then evetually buying out a warehouse if you ever grew so big.

Chinese are hard working people and do involve in all the activities that could give them profit in short and long term. Bitcoin is the future and china knows this at this early stage and they are using their cheap electricity to mine lots of bitcoins.
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:24:35 AM

Bitcoin mining farm will almost never be a good business opportunity for a new person to get into the market. Once the halving happens the scope of that will go down tremendously and even the existing bitcoin mining operations would probably stop since they will not break even easily unless they upgrade their hardware even more.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: