Does auto trading bot make good profit ?
<< < (26/55) > >>
Idrisu:
During my forex trading I have used bot and it has not worked well for me and I have decided to trade based on my knowledge and personal decision.  Since the advent of cryptocurrencies bitcoin has been doing well and we just need to buy and holds it for long term in other to actually make good money from it.  Many people are using bots because it is working for them and trade when they have no time to trade themselves.  United trade software is one of the bot that has give good return to trade  in the short while
cryptoloverlife:
Don't expect profits all the time through auto trading bots. Bots are only helpful to execute a trade with a limited mind game. The algorithm may be set up to give the optimum output, however, it depends on the fundamentals also. The bots are mostly helpful in executing things faster, not to make real-life trader decisions. However, this is what I have gone through, others may have a different success story altogether.
pinoyden:
Quote from: cryptoloverlife on June 01, 2018, 07:03:13 AM

Don't expect profits all the time through auto trading bots. Bots are only helpful to execute a trade with a limited mind game. The algorithm may be set up to give the optimum output, however, it depends on the fundamentals also. The bots are mostly helpful in executing things faster, not to make real-life trader decisions. However, this is what I have gone through, others may have a different success story altogether.

thats right. auto trade bots are only usefull for people that are lazy or always on the go because these people cannot do trades regularly.

Thats why these auto trading bots are only designed for them in order to make their lives more easier but bots cannot guarantee you a succesful trade or a continuos profit because they are only dependent on the market.

If the market is poor then the bots cannot execute a trade but when the market is in good shape then the bots can possibly trade more oftenly, which result for you to earn succesive income.
abas_ir:
Quote from: Idrisu on June 01, 2018, 06:41:28 AM

During my forex trading I have used bot and it has not worked well for me and I have decided to trade based on my knowledge and personal decision.  Since the advent of cryptocurrencies bitcoin has been doing well and we just need to buy and holds it for long term in other to actually make good money from it.  Many people are using bots because it is working for them and trade when they have no time to trade themselves.  United trade software is one of the bot that has give good return to trade  in the short while

trading using bots, only suited to normal market conditions and no big news in the market. but if a lot of bad news that affects the market, it would be very risky to use bots.
lanalang:
Trading bots can be insanely good, but also they can broke and loose all of your money (theoretically) I dont trust robots.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page