Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:07:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SoleFaucets - Week Day Special (Double bonus)  (Read 4239 times)
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:15:21 PM

It's not accepting my Gmail email account...
solebtc (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:45:10 PM

Hi, please contact our email support or online chatting.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 05:20:32 AM

Hi admin,

How long does it take for a Litecoin withdrawal from SoleLTC? because it's been over 5 hours and still it's pending. Hot wallet might be empty?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
solebtc (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:15:38 PM

Hi admin,

How long does it take for a Litecoin withdrawal from SoleLTC? because it's been over 5 hours and still it's pending. Hot wallet might be empty?

yes, sorry for it. Because our hot wallet of litecoin is empty. We have topped up it. Please check it again.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:22:10 PM

You have many faucet looks like this is what i need to add in my rotator.. thanks for sharing this ..
I hope i cant experience any problem and this faucet will stay alive..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 11:21:30 PM

Hi admin,

yes, sorry for it. Because our hot wallet of litecoin is empty. We have topped up it. Please check it again.

Confirming that I received my payment,thanks admin and I thought that might of been the issue  Wink

It seems your faucets are growing in popularity which is good to see  Smiley

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 08:21:07 AM

not paying Ltc since one week, balance in the others faucets its frozen

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 01:20:58 AM

I was paid to LTC just the other day, not sure about the other faucets as I'm not at the minimum cashout yet. AutoDoge is paying just fine as well.

solebtc (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:26:16 AM

we always pay all ontime.  If you are banned, it proves that you are a cheater. We can't pay to cheaters.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:30:58 AM

I was paid to LTC just the other day, not sure about the other faucets as I'm not at the minimum cashout yet. AutoDoge is paying just fine as well.
yes autodoge works well and no problem at all good admin and the team is really doing their job properly
hoping that they continue their good business and support will come more and more.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
solebtc (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:41:21 AM

yes autodoge works well and no problem at all good admin and the team is really doing their job properly
hoping that they continue their good business and support will come more and more.

thanks for your support!
rafolon

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 07:32:55 AM

we always pay all ontime.  If you are banned, it proves that you are a cheater. We can't pay to cheaters.

Im not a cheater my friend, im faucet owner and i hate cheaters, pay to me and not say lies

Currently paying sites
solebtc (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:47:10 AM

Im not a cheater my friend, im faucet owner and i hate cheaters, pay to me and not say lies

what lies? I don't know what do you say! If you think we are wrong, contact us and give us your proof. You just come here to say that " not paying ltc since one week", it is so irresponsible.

Plus, if your users violate your rules, what will you do? It is a fair game! We must pay to all honest members, but we mustn't pay to cheaters!
rafolon

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 07:58:18 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 08:44:41 AM by rafolon

we always pay all ontime.  If you are banned, it proves that you are a cheater. We can't pay to cheaters.

what lies? I don't know what do you say! If you think we are wrong, contact us and give us your proof. You just come here to say that " not paying ltc since one week", it is so irresponsible.

Plus, if your users violate your rules, what will you do? It is a fair game! We must pay to all honest members, but we mustn't pay to cheaters!

I contact to you every day and no solution!!!! and i repeat, IM NOT A CHEATER
if im banned tell me why, i only use your faucet from my pc and my smartphone when im not at home

Currently paying sites
solebtc (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:15:32 AM

we always pay all ontime.  If you are banned, it proves that you are a cheater. We can't pay to cheaters.

if im banned tell me why, i only use your faucet from my pc and my smartphone when im not at home

what's your email address? you could pm me.
solebtc (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:06:40 AM

I have checked your soleltc account and solebtc, we have paid to you several times. I really don't know what do you mean?
rafolon

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 05:35:15 AM

what's your email address? you could pm me.

Problem solved thanks

Currently paying sites
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 06:59:30 AM

I must say that these faucets are the best I have claimed from. It doesn't get any better then AutoDoge with the instant withdrawals. I have now added this faucet to my blog as one of the top Doge faucets on the internet.

Keep up the good work admin and I hope your faucets will be around for a very long time just like FreeBitco.in and FreeDoge.co  Wink

Alantar

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:44:54 AM

Hi. Do you block some countries? Russian and Ukrainian users sey your faucets not work, and for me not work.
Deuceisgood

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:11:36 PM

I got paid in LTC y'day. But I find the minimum payouts are waaay too high. Once I get paid on the others I won't be continuing.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: