Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: please give your best advice for newbie?  (Read 5591 times)
macro12 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:12:44 AM

hi i want to know how to get bitcoin apart faucet, I know the signature campaign. but I have not worth, because the rank account is too low.
trading may be at the moment I can not do it, because I do not have the capital and I do not have any skills that could be sell. Can you tell me, outside this forum, a good job to get bitcoin?

This time I did just make from faucet and sometimes hunting giveaway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:20:45 AM

hi i want to know how to get bitcoin apart faucet, I know the signature campaign. but I have not worth, because the rank account is too low.
trading may be at the moment I can not do it, because I do not have the capital and I do not have any skills that could be sell. Can you tell me, outside this forum, a good job to get bitcoin?

Try to doing captcha service , just type captcha word and got reward.
Or doing some survey and you can playing some games and of course you get bitcoin while you playing games.
And post quality post on this forum , later you will join to signature campaign

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:27:29 AM

I will give u good advice but it demands action. You should get a job, part-time job, any "normal" job. Earn money, buy BTC with money. See it rise Smiley
BigBoom3599

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:50:59 AM

As you said you don't have the rank to do a signature campaign yet, so while you're ranking up I recommend you learn about bitcoin. If you've got any skills (programming, designing, writing, ...) you can always offer them in return for bitcoins, or you can just buy bitcoina with fiat Smiley
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:05:07 AM

Or doing some survey and you can playing some games and of course you get bitcoin while you playing games.

Yes we can also get from doing some captcha service but i think it is like doing faucet because it is also very time consuming for a very small amount of money, but we know that Patience is a virtue.
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:31:59 AM

Earn bitcoins in faucets and signature campaigns,,if you have earned some gamble ,and if you wiin use it to buy some altcoins or make as capital on trading,never join on hyip/ doublers
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:02:44 AM

not much can be done by newbie, besides you just keep on doing what you are doing now, then collect capital, or to focus on increase your account first and then join the signature campaign.

sulendra12

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:26:07 AM

Yes we can also get from doing some captcha service but i think it is like doing faucet because it is also very time consuming for a very small amount of money, but we know that Patience is a virtue.
But it's make your time more efficient , you don't need to surf around to visit the faucet.
And for captcha service , you must see the word and type it. That's it
But yes , patience is virtue . For newbie , not much you can do. So patience is good for newbie

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
macro12 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:38:32 AM

Can you give captcha sites are legit? maybe I'll try it. it was better than faucet? and also give me link sites playing games can get bitcoin?
macro12 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:51:04 AM

As you said you don't have the rank to do a signature campaign yet, so while you're ranking up I recommend you learn about bitcoin. If you've got any skills (programming, designing, writing, ...) you can always offer them in return for bitcoins, or you can just buy bitcoina with fiat Smiley

maybe I will focus to increase my rank account. I can not learn about programming, designing or writing, it is too difficult for me and I have no basis about it.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:53:38 AM

You don't have any skill to sell and i think the best way is only signature campaign, but your rank account still newbie. Maybe you can start invest on your account now by posting a great post, so when your rank at Full member or more you can easily find a signcamp.
BreakPOINT

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:09:16 PM

Don't use faceuts its just a waste of time , its not Profitable anymore , you will make 5$ within a month
What i advice you is to rank up your account minimum to member and join signature campaigns. you will make some bitcoins , but faceuts and sig are just a pocket money , so what i advice you the most is to exchange your dollars to bitcoins and start trading and make money , or dont use the money and you will see it rise.
besides how to make money , read in the forum and learn about bitcoin
i hope you have good luck , for anything you facing with feel free to pm me.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
sulendra12

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:10:49 PM

Can you give captcha sites are legit? maybe I'll try it. it was better than faucet? and also give me link sites playing games can get bitcoin?
For captcha i recommend : Kolotibablo and Megatyper , because the competitive rate and captcha load so fast.
For game you can try chopcoin.io. Game like agar.io buy pay you with bitcoin , try it.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:33:08 PM

If you have free time maybe you can try resolve captcha at kolotibablo.com, kolotibablo have nice rate sometime 0,7$/1000 Captcha. And you can payout with bitcoin. Thank you
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:42:36 PM

If you have free time maybe you can try resolve captcha at kolotibablo.com, kolotibablo have nice rate sometime 0,7$/1000 Captcha. And you can payout with bitcoin. Thank you

I suggest if you are going into the captcha typing method, the best is without a doubt megatypers, they are more tolerant and more user friendly and they don't ban your account for 1 just single error. Also they have a pretty clear faq which if you read it , you can work as long as you like and earn a decent amount of money there, they pay in bitcoin every monday once you have reached 1.5 USD.

Kolotibablo and 2captcha tends to suspend or ban your account with lightning fast action. Not good for a newbie, but if you are an experienced captcha typer you do both these websites too.
emblem2nd

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:59:03 PM

since this is a fellow newbie post, Some campaigns does not estate that they wont pay if you post on other signature threads. So can i post on other campaign threads if there rules has not stated that?? or it is a general rule??tnx.
yhansky

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:06:56 PM

Just do all the good ways to earn bitcoin..if youre in the forum do not make spammy post ,and dont ever go in the section of gambling you might get a red trust for promoting a doubler site..
goanadupabitcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 01:14:21 PM

Well...faucets always rewarded with small sums of coins and it feels a bit futile. Though, it makes me laugh that at some point (2010 was it?) they were giving off 1btc, which was almost not worthed lol.
So...you can gather small drops, here and there and wait for a looong time for the glass to fill.
Still, at this point, the best ways to gather bitcoins
-you buy them
-you work for them (offer small services for BTC - writing, graphics, programming, whatever)
-make a contract with a mining service or buy a miner or two of your own and start drilling.
They all require a bit of capital, at least 1k for starters.  Then start learning about trading those coins - buy low, sell high. If you're earning 10% with each transaction, you did good enough for starters. Stay tuned to the price technical analysis to get some pointers - most sites do those daily, you can find a dude on youtube, he's sponsored by bitmex and he does them every day. If you're clueless about one term or another, check out Investopedia, they explain all those seemingly complicated concepts like SMA, RSI and whatever acronyms they throw at you. It sounds like a lot of work, but you can learn this stuff in a month TOPS.
Good luck

pearl11

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:58:35 PM

Read first what is bitcoin and how to earn them.
Second join in signature campaigns..while  you are posting take some of your time to practice  trading.
macro12 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:48:01 PM

You don't have any skill to sell and i think the best way is only signature campaign, but your rank account still newbie. Maybe you can start invest on your account now by posting a great post, so when your rank at Full member or more you can easily find a signcamp.

I already know about all that and I have to say it. so please do not discuss or repeat the same word, it is better to give more suggestions
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: