Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335037 times)
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:21:01 AM

If we are not talking about bitcoins, the best way is to create your own buisness and start earning money, food sphere is the best for this at my opinion.
Yeah! having a business will provide your a steady income because you are earning on a daily basis but you also have to operate profitably in order for you to run your business in a longer period of time.

In every business it requires effort and management so that it would survive for long time and give you passive income when the time comes that your business is on demand. Even though its a little bit tiring but youll need it to make your business grow..
Best way for you to get a normal and steady income you will need to have a job because I do not think that it is going to be possible with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is to unpredictable for that, it is better if you use it as a secondary income.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haruderty

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:51:40 PM

If we are not talking about bitcoins, the best way is to create your own buisness and start earning money, food sphere is the best for this at my opinion.
Yeah! having a business will provide your a steady income because you are earning on a daily basis but you also have to operate profitably in order for you to run your business in a longer period of time.

In every business it requires effort and management so that it would survive for long time and give you passive income when the time comes that your business is on demand. Even though its a little bit tiring but youll need it to make your business grow..
Best way for you to get a normal and steady income you will need to have a job because I do not think that it is going to be possible with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is to unpredictable for that, it is better if you use it as a secondary income.

That is right. It would be even better you are paid with bitcoin. But not many employers will pay bitcoin now.
profitsharing

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:53:45 PM

Steady income is to have a good business online or local.. those are i think steady income not to join in signature campaign or doing task here..
Making blog is one of the steady income if you create  a good article every week..
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:30:09 PM

That is right. It would be even better you are paid with bitcoin. But not many employers will pay bitcoin now.
Employers will pay bitcoin if they are also into bitcoin but in real life job they pay fiat. How lucky we are because we are in the bitcoin world and we can find a lot of opportunity to increase our present income in our respective job. As long as you have a job you will earn an steady income so we need to take care of our job.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 03:19:24 PM

Not until they pay their bills in Bitcoin as well. Otherwise, it simply doesn't make much sense (business wise) since it involves a lot of needless hassle (read additional expenditures) with conversion rates and stuff like that

ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:49:39 PM

In order to get steady bitcoin income, we need to find a job, paid with bitcoin. Or paid with fiat, then change into bitcoin.
lol of course we need a job to be earning in bitcoin. every person would want an easy job and make big money. I think you very precisely
select bitcoin. because you can be sure you can get a huge profit  but I can not be sure that you'll have a steady income

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:56:00 PM

In order to get steady bitcoin income, we need to find a job, paid with bitcoin. Or paid with fiat, then change into bitcoin.
lol of course we need a job to be earning in bitcoin. every person would want an easy job and make big money. I think you very precisely
select bitcoin. because you can be sure you can get a huge profit  but I can not be sure that you'll have a steady income

Yeah steady income is not expected from bitcoin as price keeps on moving up and down so I think your day job can only give you steady and stable income.

diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:18:32 AM

Upgrade your acct here or buy some higher rank. Use them in joining signature campaign. That will be sure passive income. Thats the most safe and convinient way
Buying account in the forum isn't very recommendable unless you've actually made your way to at least Member rank on your own.

Buying a high ranking account without any knowledge about this site is very dangerous and would only often lead to negative rates from both users and campaign managers. So, no. That's not the most safe and convenient way at all.
I think using the signature campaign is not passive income. because you have to work with the post to be able to get the result.
but do not deny that you're going to get a steady income every week or month. yeah this might be a pretty good way

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:40:47 AM

Not until they pay their bills in Bitcoin as well. Otherwise, it simply doesn't make much sense (business wise) since it involves a lot of needless hassle (read additional expenditures) with conversion rates and stuff like that

That is true. Having a bitcoin in your wallet makes you think always on what is the price today? What is the exchange rate? That is another thing to stress you out rather than just working and getting a salary.  Grin
Positid

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:09:54 AM

That is true. Having a bitcoin in your wallet makes you think always on what is the price today? What is the exchange rate? That is another thing to stress you out rather than just working and getting a salary.  Grin
Bitcoin is not just purely a currency because it is more treated as investment, if we are paid with bitcoins then that is good because the moment we decide to invest it would be easy for us to to it by just saving and holding our bitcoins.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:02:56 AM

I get a good steady income from the signature campaign. I also get bitcoin of trade, although not stable, but sometimes I can get greater results than Signature campaign.

If we are looking for steady income from bitcoin then signature campaign is the only way to earn it as other sources are risky and cannot expect stable income from it.
one can earn from trading, gambling and from other sources. These provide good profits and sometimes gives heavy losses but can't give a steady income throughout. The only way for that can be signature campaigns.

Yeah but income from signature campaign is limited and if you are looking for higher income then you need to take that risk and should invest some money in trading for regular profits.
Of course income in sign ature campaign will be limited and maybe only sign camp that you use or follow will quit because they thought the promotion was enough. so I think you need at least 2-5 other methods if you want to earn a great income and fixed. So start now look for other methods in addition to signing camp

Positid

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:30:46 AM

I get a good steady income from the signature campaign. I also get bitcoin of trade, although not stable, but sometimes I can get greater results than Signature campaign.

If we are looking for steady income from bitcoin then signature campaign is the only way to earn it as other sources are risky and cannot expect stable income from it.
one can earn from trading, gambling and from other sources. These provide good profits and sometimes gives heavy losses but can't give a steady income throughout. The only way for that can be signature campaigns.

Yeah but income from signature campaign is limited and if you are looking for higher income then you need to take that risk and should invest some money in trading for regular profits.
Of course income in sign ature campaign will be limited and maybe only sign camp that you use or follow will quit because they thought the promotion was enough. so I think you need at least 2-5 other methods if you want to earn a great income and fixed. So start now look for other methods in addition to signing camp

Signature campaign is a great way to start making money in this forum, you are receiving a steady income and at the same time you also learn and updated of the recent happenings in the community. If you are paying attention to the thread you have participated you can get valuable lessons that would help your decide on what your investment will be.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 09:34:07 AM

Bitcoin is not just purely a currency because it is more treated as investment, if we are paid with bitcoins then that is good because the moment we decide to invest it would be easy for us to to it by just saving and holding our bitcoins.

So to pay your monthly bills you would first need to convert your salary to fiat instead of paying these bills directly. How can that be good?

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:50:20 AM

Signature campaign is a great way to start making money in this forum, you are receiving a steady income and at the same time you also learn and updated of the recent happenings in the community. If you are paying attention to the thread you have participated you can get valuable lessons that would help your decide on what your investment will be.

Yes, doing signature campaign gave you steady income but i wouldnt recommend to make a living with it since is also untable, what if one day signature campaign expires or they stop paying already and you only rely the income of it on your daily need? It would be a disaster. The best way is to participate  in signature campaigns and the same time search for any way or investments that would increase your income. incase one of them would be gone then you have still another source of income.

DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:40:22 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
Just go out and get a job that is the best way of earning a steady income this way you are sure of it that you make money every month.
Building on Bitcoin is not a potion at all, it is not sure that you are going to be able to make money all the time.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:50:32 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?

Thanks,
BR Oinas
Just go out and get a job that is the best way of earning a steady income this way you are sure of it that you make money every month.
Building on Bitcoin is not a potion at all, it is not sure that you are going to be able to make money all the time.
that's the best way to have a steady income is to have a stable job because In Bitcoin there's no guarantee or its still unstable to do full time on it. As he said you can't make money anytime on Bitcoin compared to have a stable job.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:57:53 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
that's the best way to have a steady income is to have a stable job because In Bitcoin there's no guarantee or its still unstable to do full time on it. As he said you can't make money anytime on Bitcoin compared to have a stable job.

I agree to this.. But I'd like to point out also that if you are just starting to earn money, getting job and experienced is the way to go. However, your level of seeing and defining stability of income changes as times goes by.. When you are in the point of having a decent amount of savings, that's the best time to diversify. Investing in BTC and offer it for lending gives you few interest rate earnings and will compound overtime - just don't expect high amount of btc earnings though if you are for a long term.
Oj0

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:50:48 PM

The best way to steady your income by doing nothing i think invest it in bitcoin. Your bitcoin steady in your bitcoin wallet because everyday bitcoin get high or low. But wait the value of bitcoin getting double. That is best way steady your income. Just you need to wait for your profit.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:16:01 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

I agree, bitcoin's price is unstable so are our earnings. We can't say what will happen to its price for tomorrow, will it go up or down? If its price suddenly goes down we will be forced to earn more because our daily or monthly income is not enough for it to last for the whole month.
Positid

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:17:37 PM

The best way to steady your income by doing nothing i think invest it in bitcoin. Your bitcoin steady in your bitcoin wallet because everyday bitcoin get high or low. But wait the value of bitcoin getting double. That is best way steady your income. Just you need to wait for your profit.
Investing will not guarantee a profit because the price of bitcoins is not going in one direction only, the price volatility will not give you a steady income and only those who makes day trading will earn and those who hold their bitcoins in the long period of time.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: