Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:14:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Civil war just started in dallas. Buy btc or die :))))  (Read 1132 times)
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:49:56 AM

Damn, this is one fucked up thread. Seems this forum is filled with  no brain ignorant fucks. People have been killed, Black , white, green  does not matter. We have big problems in the world and we need to keep calm and not let the fuckers that want us to live in chaos win. They profit on our fears. Being self thinking and not dependent on  bullshit government is one of bitcoins fundamentals .

hey newbie i'm a devote christian, but keep your soul for other activities than speculation. Risks in USA and all around the world are interesting to study, so stfu.

In fact as I think this situation is pushing Btc price on the short term but on the Long term i'm against a race war and Obama staying.

Im totally for a Hillary or Trump presidency because the crazy bitch or man will pull the world economy in such a mess that btc will be the only viable safehaven for many years and a 2K price will come in sight.

Please don't invoke the name of Christ to justify your actions.  It's not exactly loving your neighbor when you use racial slurs.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: