Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:14:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin news  (Read 307 times)
daoneway (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:52:35 PM

hey, i was looking around on youtube lately and i found that even its 2016 now i dont find to many good youtube channels regarding the subject trading or price discussions or cryptocurrencies btc/eth in general.

im watching that david seaman channel sometimes and i have of course watched all the "famous" bitcoin people like antonopoulos, but im more looking for active youtube channels or good news websites.

maybe you got some input for me, thanks in advance!

3MJprz7GLVjQaFHx7hhVErPVYugKNxKs1Y
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:04:22 PM

themerkle.com is fairly good, that I've seen so far at least.

I would be careful with the vast majority of news outlets, many have ties with the pseudo-fascist US "liberty" movement, which is little more than a front for corporate globalisation for the most part. And I say this as someone who subscribes to the libertarian/anarchist philosophy. Their formula works like this: tell the truth around 95%-99% of the time, but insert carefully chosen insidious bad ideas into the rest. The truth sugars the bad ideas, and you end up with a whole lot of "freeeeeeeeedum" people espousing the benefits of Coinbase or Gavin Andresen and other such pernicious institutions.

There are also alot of suspiciously well funded news sites, such as Coindesk.com or Cointelegraph.com, that hvae a tendency to support either a pro-establishment position (Coindesk), or pose as anti-establishment, but still promote appallingly bad ideas (Cointelegraph). Only years of observation can determine these findings, it's not so obvious if you take a random day's worth of articles from such sites.

Vires in numeris
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: