Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Faucets worth the time?  (Read 2489 times)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:21:03 PM

the current price is very high, so it was really worth it. especially if you are smart enough to do in many sites faucet
I think if the price of bitcoin is increase faucet rate per claim will decreaes too they are just calculating it.. so its not worth it.. but if we are in 2014 and faucet per claim is 10k satoshi before its worth and you can sell it right now..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:03:04 PM

the current price is very high, so it was really worth it. especially if you are smart enough to do in many sites faucet
I think if the price of bitcoin is increase faucet rate per claim will decreaes too they are just calculating it.. so its not worth it.. but if we are in 2014 and faucet per claim is 10k satoshi before its worth and you can sell it right now..

Yeah if the price of bitcoin will skyrocket then they will reduce the rates, so you cannot expect higher returns from faucets and will waste your time for sure.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:00:28 AM

For me faucet really doesnt worth with time, you'll waste your time by doing that. Better do other ways which more worth with time. Example, join signature campaign and giveaway.

maybe it will worth the time for those who want to earn extra income from faucets and for those who are new to bitcoin it is the easy for the newbie to earn some bitcoin but yeah i agree that signature campaign is the good way for those who are tired of using faucets and much worth the time because it has more rewards  Grin Grin
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:07:13 AM

So i've just started out bitcoin and I'm trying to learn how its used and etc. I've been using faucets to get some satoshi, but it seems like an inefficient process. Is it worth the time put in to explore and earn? Thanks!
They are ok for a newbie and a good way to get used at bitcoin,payments etc but you can't expect to earn a decent amount from the faucets unless you are from a third word country with very low wages or if you are able to get many referrals.
pixra

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:23:54 AM

For me faucet really doesnt worth with time, you'll waste your time by doing that. Better do other ways which more worth with time. Example, join signature campaign and giveaway.

maybe it will worth the time for those who want to earn extra income from faucets and for those who are new to bitcoin it is the easy for the newbie to earn some bitcoin but yeah i agree that signature campaign is the good way for those who are tired of using faucets and much worth the time because it has more rewards  Grin Grin
i think faucet just for beginner in bitcoin, to know how to send and receiving bitcoin. after all of it, you must try other ways to earn bitcoin.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 06:36:12 AM

Everyone here is saying faucets are not worth it and yes they all have a point because your time is valuable but you can make some good money with the faucet funds if you invest that money into Alts.

Buy cheap Alts and hopefully they increase and you'll 10x or sometimes if your lucky 100x your faucet funds.

I recently did this with DBIC and CAB and made a nice amount of money which was all from faucet earnings.

So in fact you can make money from faucets but by investing into Alts.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:45:50 PM

yes i think when bitcoin prices rise, all faucet rate will adjust, in fact I think some of the signature campaign, will also conduct a rate reduction if prices continue to rise high.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:04:20 PM

So i've just started out bitcoin and I'm trying to learn how its used and etc. I've been using faucets to get some satoshi, but it seems like an inefficient process. Is it worth the time put in to explore and earn? Thanks!

Yeah I think it is. Everyone thought of it when they started with bitcoin.
For me that is the best thing to start with. You earn bitcoins from just solving captchas? Who hates that?
Yes, it takes a lot of time but for someone (like me) who have no good amount of money to deposit to my wallet, faucets were like my cute little dwarf helpers.  Smiley
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:28:58 PM

For me if you are new to bitcoin, claiming on faucets are worth it. Yes as of now faucets are giving low rewards because of higher bitcoin price but it would be a good starting/training ground to know bitcoin more. Faucet doesn't give you any risk, you just need to solve captcha and you will get satoshis, that's the advantage. Back in time I also started on faucets, and I look at it as my basis on how to earn more. I claim on faucets-save my earnings-if enough for small investment, I invest or trade. That's how I do it before. Just pick good paying faucets IMO. However, it would be better if you will seek for more opportunities aside from that.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 02:32:58 PM

I think faucet are good platform for newbies to earn little shre of bitcoins in form of satoshi. But Have to aware for use of only genuine faucets. Faucets with referral can give exponential growth profit to user. I have Build own bitcoin faucets rotator for me as well as few of mine friends check it http://get.bitgold.co.in
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:58:19 PM

yeah i think so , thats the reason why faucets are decreasing their rewards per claim so it is not worth the time to use faucets at this time . and some of them doesn't  have adsense or maybe some owners are having a problem or banned from adsense .
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:44:03 PM

yeah i think so , thats the reason why faucets are decreasing their rewards per claim so it is not worth the time to use faucets at this time . and some of them doesn't  have adsense or maybe some owners are having a problem or banned from adsense .

yes it is difficult to faucet sites provide high reward, while they do not have income from their faucet sites.
only site that I know freebitco.in highest reward and also the site of the most unique, combined with a gambling game.
freebitco.in has been running for a long time and still exist.
livinglegend

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:18:12 AM

Do not waste your precious time
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:25:12 AM

If you have about 5 people or more to refer, it is a good way to get some easy money without doing much work. If you are a starter and you don't have anyone to refer, you are going to get a maximum of 1$ per 10 days (If you use one faucet). You can use more faucets but you will need like almost half a day off to make it and you are going to get paid maximum 5$ per week.

I recommend finding a well- paying faucet and refering some guys who are new to Bitcoin to the faucet you are earning on and they will basically work for you. You get the comission (if you are lucky you get up to 50%) for each friend you refered and you can claim sometimes. That will bring you around 20$ per 10 days if you refer 5-6 people on a well paying faucet.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 07:40:38 PM

I think yes. But most not. Only some faucets are worth the time to go to. Though sometimes they are not available so long from attacks from bots. It is up to you to decide.

Cooldemos

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:03:22 PM

I Felt it's a waste of time after i understood about bitcoin and how it works !  Grin Grin
But at first it was Nice to see money In a wallet owned By me , it was like the first time for me on internet to earn free money .
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:21:50 PM

I think yes. But most not. Only some faucets are worth the time to go to. Though sometimes they are not available so long from attacks from bots. It is up to you to decide.

Now are just waste of time cuz average 1 hour is around 200 satishi that is low right now

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:23:38 PM

Now are just waste of time cuz average 1 hour is around 200 satishi that is low right now

with 50 claims you earn 1 tx fee Smiley
worthless
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:17:29 PM

with 50 claims you earn 1 tx fee Smiley
worthless

It is indeed worthless if they deduct tx fee from your payout.
That's why faucets set a threshold of your earnings.
facepalm

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:31:53 PM

When I read all this I better not stick to those faucets.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: