Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT SELL YOUR BITCOIN  (Read 3769 times)
calme

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:08:03 AM

Actually you should sell all your bitcoins so you can buy shitcoins. Shitcoins are the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:23:59 AM

Actually you should sell all your bitcoins so you can buy shitcoins. Shitcoins are the future

I don't think so, daddy is daddy, bitcoin has a great future ahead and the price of bitcoin will be much higher in future and I don't there is any other better coin in compare to bitcoin.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:26:25 AM

yeah, you mean like DAO that was hacked yesterday or you mean like ethereum that is being pump and dumped everyday and has 70 million premine coins.
or maybe you are talking about all those other couple of hundreds of coins which came and filled the media with their hype for a short time and now we don't even see them in the first 100 market cap list Cheesy

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:43:24 AM

I will not sell any coin until I don't see the price of $1500 and even if it takes next 6 months to reach there I have patience to wait and hold my coins till that time.
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:47:01 AM

I will not sell any coin until I don't see the price of $1500 and even if it takes next 6 months to reach there I have patience to wait and hold my coins till that time.

6 months is no time at all to wait.
DarkThrones

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:02:41 AM

There is nothing wrong with wanting to take profits by selling some coins. It's only natural. The Chinese could care less about the small volume we do in the west. It is insignificant if you look at the numbers.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:42:32 AM

6 months is no time at all to wait.

Yeah as we have been waited to see higher price of bitcoin since long time then we can surely afford to hold our coins for next few months as price will be beyond our expectations.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:51:16 AM

Lol if you're actually being serious then I suggest you get a mental health check up. Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that has future. A very big future. Other shitcoins are just pump and dump schemes.

That's why I don't invest in any altcoins.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:10:44 PM

i'm holding like everyone else, selling at $900 or $1k might be a good move, until then it's better to hold
well but in my opinion the price will surely not grow that high at least not this upcoming growth

most of the people are not selling their bitcoins at the moment and i hope that they will not sell it in the future
The price will now increase and as from the beginning everyone is saying that anything can happen in bitcoin so that happened and now the price of bitcoin is going to rise to $1k, and sooner it will start to increase from that value also.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:05:14 AM

i'm holding like everyone else, selling at $900 or $1k might be a good move, until then it's better to hold
well but in my opinion the price will surely not grow that high at least not this upcoming growth

most of the people are not selling their bitcoins at the moment and i hope that they will not sell it in the future
The price will now increase and as from the beginning everyone is saying that anything can happen in bitcoin so that happened and now the price of bitcoin is going to rise to $1k, and sooner it will start to increase from that value also.

Yeah, I have a feeling that we're just at the beginning of this huge bull market that has been unprecedented. How crazy it will go up to nobody knows but I'm sure it'll be unseen before.

So don't sell your BTC, that would be stupidd lol. 
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:24:54 PM

Which shitcoin are you talking about? ETH? or DAO? Tongue
These coins are not promising and will not work after a period of time, while we have been into bitcoins since at least 3 years after that huge spike, and it is still giving profits, would you still say shitcoins are futuristic coins?
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:34:18 PM

what happen if i sell all my bitcoin now ? Tongue
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:07:52 PM

I don't think so, daddy is daddy, bitcoin has a great future ahead and the price of bitcoin will be much higher in future and I don't there is any other better coin in compare to bitcoin.
There's no better coinfor now, let's not make it easy. There will be that time when people will try to make a coin that will compete with btc, for now it is unlikely because the price of other alt are so far compared to bitcoin which is 50 times higher than ETH(which is 2nd highest valued coin)
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:35:30 PM

There's no better coinfor now, let's not make it easy. There will be that time when people will try to make a coin that will compete with btc, for now it is unlikely because the price of other alt are so far compared to bitcoin which is 50 times higher than ETH(which is 2nd highest valued coin)

Bitcoin is the future currency and I don't think it will face any competition in future, it will be always on top so its better to collect as many coins possible and save for the future.
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:05:09 PM

Bitcoin is the future currency and I don't think it will face any competition in future, it will be always on top so its better to collect as many coins possible and save for the future.
Chance of getting that result is really big but as I said if we keep thinking on the positive side we might miss that there's still a chance that a new coin will replace bitcoin or compete with it, im not degrading bitcoin because Im a big fan of it too, Im just taking all the possibilities that might happen on the future.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:11:01 PM

Chance of getting that result is really big but as I said if we keep thinking on the positive side we might miss that there's still a chance that a new coin will replace bitcoin or compete with it, im not degrading bitcoin because Im a big fan of it too, Im just taking all the possibilities that might happen on the future.

Anything is possible in future, bitcoin may face tough competition from new and innovation currency in future, and if that would be better then bitcoin then people will surely switch to it.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:31:52 PM

Anything is possible in future, bitcoin may face tough competition from new and innovation currency in future, and if that would be better then bitcoin then people will surely switch to it.
Well if there's a new currency i will still stay in bitcoin because of price and fast movement of the price.. we already using bitcoin and i have many experience in bitcoin this is the only thing that i am start earning online. and it can helps to me a lot.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:31:07 PM

Me neither, at least not with most of anothers altcoins.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:19:03 PM

Me neither, at least not with most of anothers altcoins.

Yeah no other coin can replace bitcoin in future, as bitcoin is the best of all holding the best value in compare to others, so we can expect much higher price of bitcoin in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: