Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [USA Only] Licensed FFL Sales of Guns or Firearms related For BTC  (Read 79111 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 03:29:00 AM

One comment to ease your first "item to be aware of", quoted below, if someone needs to draw funds from a Coinbase or Circle account to pay for a purchase they could always transfer the funds to an independent wallet and then pay you from that wallet. There's nothing (that I know of) that extends Coinbase or Circle control or liability beyond purchases made from their wallets...because they own the wallets anyone uses, you just have an account with them.

1. BTC transfers related to firearms on the standard US regulated exchanges are not allowed. Please be aware of this before you purchase BTC from coinbase or circle.
    - https://www.circle.com/en/legal/us-user-agreement   "18. Prohibited items... ...weapons of any kind, including but not limited to firearms, ammunition, knives, or related accessories..."
    - https://www.coinbase.com/legal/user_agreement?locale=en "Regulated Products and Services... age restricted goods or services; weapons and munitions; gunpowder and other explosives..."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:22:27 AM

One comment to ease your first "item to be aware of", quoted below, if someone needs to draw funds from a Coinbase or Circle account to pay for a purchase they could always transfer the funds to an independent wallet and then pay you from that wallet. There's nothing (that I know of) that extends Coinbase or Circle control or liability beyond purchases made from their wallets...because they own the wallets anyone uses, you just have an account with them.

1. BTC transfers related to firearms on the standard US regulated exchanges are not allowed. Please be aware of this before you purchase BTC from coinbase or circle.
    - https://www.circle.com/en/legal/us-user-agreement   "18. Prohibited items... ...weapons of any kind, including but not limited to firearms, ammunition, knives, or related accessories..."
    - https://www.coinbase.com/legal/user_agreement?locale=en "Regulated Products and Services... age restricted goods or services; weapons and munitions; gunpowder and other explosives..."

Just because one can break the rules or law doesn't mean they should. I accept bitcoin regardless of where it comes from. I can exchange it myself without the use of these websites. But if the buyer is caught they could be suspended from these services.

jstew

Activity: 469
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:14:58 PM

gadman2 i was wondering if u ever considering in dealing in 80% lowers etc ,
i had one source for 80* lowers that accepted bitcoin and they have been sold out forever
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:40:26 AM

i had one source for 80* lowers that accepted bitcoin and they have been sold out forever

Because 80 percent lowers are unregulated I probably won't be able to beat any price that you could find for yourself in fiat. If your only payment method is bitcoin, then only option is I would purchase it at retail and sell it to you via bitcoin which is do-able. I would charge like a small fee plus shipping. Are you looking for just receivers or parts kits, or a combination?

jstew

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:14:51 AM

Because 80 percent lowers are unregulated I probably won't be able to beat any price that you could find for yourself in fiat. If your only payment method is bitcoin, then only option is I would purchase it at retail and sell it to you via bitcoin which is do-able. I would charge like a small fee plus shipping. Are you looking for just receivers or parts kits, or a combination?

yeah i dont care if i had to pay a lil more then if i just directly purchased , i just dont like the idea of purchasing 80% stuff with a credit card or paypal , kinda defeats the purpose

depends on the pricing if i would just buy lower receivers or reciver + parts kits etc

ill have to talk to some of the guys at work again but may even be interested in kits such as theese
http://daytonatactical.com/collections/ar15-rifle-kits-223-5-56/products/ar-15-magpul-rifle-kit-1-x-7-upper-assembled-with-80-lower

anyways let me know what u can come up with an estimation on pricing and ill get right back to ya
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:04:55 AM

If you're looking for an barebones ar 15 kit with an 80 percent lower and no furniture I can definitely best that price. Do you have any preference in parts. Otherwise I would just be picking Anderson or some other oem lower.

jstew

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:59:15 PM

If you're looking for an barebones ar 15 kit with an 80 percent lower and no furniture I can definitely best that price. Do you have any preference in parts. Otherwise I would just be picking Anderson or some other oem lower.

talked to one of the guys i work with , right now im just interested in a anodized 80% lower with parts kit for myself, in the future i think i would be interested in an ar10 308 80% lower and an upper kit , i still need to see if i can locate some ar-0 jigs first

my buddy wants to know what u can put together a basic 80% kit with a flat top upper for
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:03:36 AM

talked to one of the guys i work with , right now im just interested in a anodized 80% lower with parts kit for myself, in the future i think i would be interested in an ar10 308 80% lower and an upper kit , i still need to see if i can locate some ar-0 jigs first

my buddy wants to know what u can put together a basic 80% kit with a flat top upper for

I'll pm you shortly.

jstew

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:45:28 PM

I'll pm you shortly.

thanks man got it and replied , ill definitely be picking some stuff up from ya very soon
KitcatCat

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:39:49 AM

What are the laws regarding shipping into Canada, im not talking about restricted or prohibited firearms, just non restricted firearms. Would that be possible?

gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:44:13 AM

What are the laws regarding shipping into Canada, im not talking about restricted or prohibited firearms, just non restricted firearms. Would that be possible?

I cannot ship any firearm outside of the US. Furthermore all "firearms" are restricted. If it is unrestricted then it is not, by definition, a firearm.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:38:40 PM

Note that this is not a law it's a rule from coinbase, circle, and bitpay. Annoying really. I helped a gun shop in my city to set up a bitpay account only to find bitpay scrambling to add a ban to their website and cutting off their account. Not very professional at all. There is no reason to fear firearms sales they are the most documented and supervised sales you will find. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:13:37 PM

- https://www.circle.com/en/legal/us-user-agreement   "18. Prohibited items... ...weapons of any kind, including but not limited to firearms, ammunition, knives, or related accessories..."

Note that this is not a law it's a rule from coinbase, circle, and bitpay. Annoying really. I helped a gun shop in my city to set up a bitpay account only to find bitpay scrambling to add a ban to their website and cutting off their account. Not very professional at all. There is no reason to fear firearms sales they are the most documented and supervised sales you will find. 

I edited the first post to address this. Thanks.

I also updated some other things in the first post. If anyone is interested, then please review.

ChanceCoats123

Activity: 682

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:26:11 AM

I wanted to post in Gadman's thread to finally close out a deal we agreed to. I contacted Gadman a while ago about finding an FNX .45 Tactical and he very quickly got back to me. His communication was always polite and in a timely manner. The product was quickly shipped and fairly priced. It arrived at my local FFL in great shape and I now have possession of a beautiful new firearm! I look forward to dealing with Gadman again in the future when I am looking to make another firearm purchase with Bitcoin!

Here are a few pictures of the firearm: http://imgur.com/msshz8p and http://imgur.com/fYavWce.

n0eyedea

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:56:37 AM

Can you do any better than 1,179 for an R15 in .450 Bushmaster,

or 1,330 for an Arsenal SAM7SF-84

If you could beat those prices at all id definitely be interested in buying them from you. Id prefer to pay in BTC, but I can pay with whatever would get me the best price.
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 10:32:35 PM

oh man... I have done countless searches to legally buy my firearms and ammunition online with bitcoin... finding this thread just made my day lol

gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:41:16 PM

oh man... I have done countless searches to legally buy my firearms and ammunition online with bitcoin... finding this thread just made my day lol

Well now you got somewhere to move into. I'm still building a customer base offering very good deals. Pm me with what you need and I'll see what I can do for ya.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 04:01:12 AM

I just wanted to post here that I did a larger trade with Gadman2. I went first because it wouldn't have been fair to expect him to bear the upfront cost. His communication was excellent, everything was done timely and in a professional manner. He also knows the laws regarding his occupation well. It was an exemplary transaction and everything was as agreed upon. I would recommend his services to anyone here. Thank you!
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:10:37 PM

Bump.

I deleted several posts. I love the conversation and we can for sure have it over on the other unmoderated thread I have listed at the top of the OP. I want to maintain this thread for business only.

suppersz

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:03:22 PM

Do you handle any nfa items with bitcoin? Suppressors, transferrables, sbr, etc? I have a buddy who might like this sort of stuff if you take bitcoin for it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: