Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:51:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Philippines][PRE-ANN] DL(i)sk - Lisk-based currency. - ICO - SIGNATURE BOUNTIES  (Read 550 times)
mikhael (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 317

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:34:32 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 06:10:32 AM by mikhael

DL(i)sk ay base sa Lisk currency. DL(i)sk ay isang blockchain application platform at crypto-currency, na nag aalok ng lahat ng solution para sa mga Node.js at JavaScript developers sa pag deploy na sarili nilang blockchain applications. Ang DL(i)sk Apps ay likha gamit ang umiiral na web technologies:  NodeJS at JavaScript. DL(i)sk ay gagamit ng Forgers katulad din kung paano ginagamit ito ng Lisk.

Team:

Pangunahing Developer: Jan West

Sino si Jan West?

Linkedin: Jan West

Si Jan West ay siyang pangunahing developer ng DL(i)sk at siya ay marunong sa C, C++, Java at Node.js. Dati siyang gumagawa ng accounting software bago pa man siya magsimula mag trabaho sa DL(i)sk. Siya ay isang panatiko sa Linux at opensource na software. Sa libre niyang oras naglalaro siya ng Counter-Strike kasama ng aking mga kaibigan at nag ha-hack ng DIY electronics.

Developer : Dmochemicz

Sino si Dmochemicz?

Si Dmochemicz ay isa sa mga main developers ng DL(i)sk. Siya ang responsable upang siguraduhin na lahat ay tumatakbo ng maayos at magiging parte ng aming development at test team. Dmochemicz ay siyang responsable sa paggawa ng mga marketing materials na gagamitin sa mga events sa hinaharap.

Marketing Leader: Qiwoman2
Facebook : Qiwoman2

Sino si Qiwoman2?

Sa nakikita nyo siya ay sumali sa bitcointalk noong Hunyo 07, 2014. Ibig sabihin matagal na siyang member dito ng mahigit 2 taon. Siya ay big fan ng mga crypto coins at ginugol niya ang maraming oras sa pag promote at pag-trade ng mga coins. Siya ay mayroong mahigit 4000 post at nag tatrabaho ng sobra para lang sa paggawa ng mga blogs para sa ibang mga coins. Siya ang responsable para siguraduhin na ang DL(i)sk ay makakuha ng tamang attention ng sagayon mapalaki ang DL(i)sk ng mabilis hanggat maaari.

* Block Time: 10 segundo
* Round Time: ~17 minuto
* Confirmations for Final Transaction: 6-10
* Supply: 100 milyon
* DPoS
* Ticker: Dlisk

Ang kabuuang supply ay 100 milyon.

90 milyong coins ay ibabahagi sa mga sasali sa ICO

10 milyong coins ay reserba para sa:
• 1 milyon para sa pre-ICO bounties.
• 2 milyon para sa post-ICO bounties.
• 7 milyon para sa development team.

Ang ICO ay magsisimula sa ika-10 ng Hunyo at magtatapos sa ika-10 ng Hulyo

Independent escrow:.

The first person is:   SebastianJu

ICO Bonuses para sa maagang makikilahok

Unang linggo bonus : 50%
Ikalawang linggo bonus: 25%
Ikatlong linggo bonus: 10%
Ikapaat na linggo bonus: 0%

Ang escrow address ay: 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

I was asked by LiskBeliever the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of DL(i)sk Coins.

Who am I?

Iam SebastianJu, Iam escrow on Bitcointalk since years. Iam not connected to the issuer or the coin. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

Once the Wallet and the DL(i)sk Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then I will release the Bitcoins to the issuer. This way of handling things is usefull, the three days waiting time already stopped 2 scammy ICO's from happening, at least one other was stopped already before that time.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

The escrow address is:
Code:
178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

Before sending anything please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Before payment I would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
160603 This is the escrow address for the ICO of DL(i)sk Coins and the escrow address is 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HMFvx4nyioowPiJA2ZEknNhqWQbTx2Q0AcSk8tkkui7ubYmfiPfSUERbz4QjG2lyliStZ4+GXO9AG8srN7m+TTU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Investor Verification

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

* Translations             - 100,000 DL(i)sk Reserba

Form
List of translations

* Twitter Followers      - 100,000 DL(i)sk Reserba

Follow lang ang twitter na to  "https://twitter.com/Dlisk_promo" reserba para sayong twitter stake

Form
List of twitter users

* Signature Campaign - 300,000 DL(i)sk Reserba (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1497915.0)

Form
List of sign

* Promotion Video       -  50,000 DL(i)sk Reserba
* Marketing Leader      -  50,000 DL(i)sk Reserba (Completed)
* Signature Campaign  - 400,000 DL(i)sk Reserba (pagkatapos i-launch ang ICO)

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:27:55 PM

Sa signature campaign po may tanong ako.

Ilan post ang kailangan per week para ako ay sweldohan?
Medyo hirap nako sa signature campaign ki
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:41:01 PM

Paps basahin mo nalang siguro yung buong post baka nandun yung mga katanongan mo.
Haha mwdyo nahuhirapan ka sa 35 post pwr week lang yung uba nga 20 post per day mas mahirap.
Interesado ako sa price ng coin kungtataas sasali ako sa sig nila
mikhael (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:07:58 PM

Kahit ilan ang post na gusto mo, ang importante makabuo ka ng 50 post bago pa man magtapos ang ICO.
mikhael (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:55:40 AM

Quote ko lang dito yung update tungkol sa ICO. Simula na ng  50% bonus para sa mga lalahok sa ICO.

Countdown till end of ICO phase 1: 50% extra bonus

Update:

289 twitter followers.
30 Facebook likes
2.20 BTC in ICO

Signature campaign launched. ALSO FOR NEWBIE MEMBERS!!!

Translations in progress.

Website in progress.

White paper released.
pinoyiloco

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:01:39 PM

pasend ng link niyo saken..kung pwede direct message..magregister ako..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: