Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:34:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴  (Read 124291 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:43:10 PM

On the positive note volume is high because of the sell order completed,but of course we would love to see a buy order with a high volume,this means that people are trusting this coin and they are buying it on the highest price..
moving smoothly from yobit expected fluctuation and dumped side but it is just normal the coin still new and many plan coming from dev will increase the value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 05:53:51 PM

Well from the statistic, 1.5m coins is about to be released, so probably ready your btc @ 1 sat because there is reaally a huge possibility that majority of this people will sell CHESS the moment they received the bounty.  I agree  CHESS had been dump and dump for sometime now.  But I wouldn worry as long as  ISOLANI159 is around to fullfil what is on the road map.  Those who bought CHESS at its lowest will be laughing at those who sold them that low.

I am hoping that update the release of the bounty,a major update will be announced like the launching of the chess flatform application on android I think this was the first announcement on the roadmap,so our hopes lies here..

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:13:43 PM

Well from the statistic, 1.5m coins is about to be released, so probably ready your btc @ 1 sat because there is reaally a huge possibility that majority of this people will sell CHESS the moment they received the bounty.  I agree  CHESS had been dump and dump for sometime now.  But I wouldn worry as long as  ISOLANI159 is around to fullfil what is on the road map.  Those who bought CHESS at its lowest will be laughing at those who sold them that low.

I expect most of those bounties have been given out already. 1.5m sounds like a lot, but it really isn't. Currently if every single person dumped their sig bounties,  the price wouldn't drop below a current order at 10 -- in fact, it wouldn't even completely get filled.

Dumping may or may not occur, but the bounty people wouldn't put a dent in the price really. Also makes no sense for them to even sell right now at these prices.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 06:22:45 PM

Well from the statistic, 1.5m coins is about to be released, so probably ready your btc @ 1 sat because there is reaally a huge possibility that majority of this people will sell CHESS the moment they received the bounty.  I agree  CHESS had been dump and dump for sometime now.  But I wouldn worry as long as  ISOLANI159 is around to fullfil what is on the road map.  Those who bought CHESS at its lowest will be laughing at those who sold them that low.

I expect most of those bounties have been given out already. 1.5m sounds like a lot, but it really isn't. Currently if every single person dumped their sig bounties,  the price wouldn't drop below a current order at 10 -- in fact, it wouldn't even completely get filled.

Dumping may or may not occur, but the bounty people wouldn't put a dent in the price really. Also makes no sense for them to even sell right now at these prices.
Precisely the point,the dev already stated that a new update is coming so why sell it at a very low price,those who does this are people jumping from one coin to another,who only wants free coins to dump ,not really serious investors..

menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:43:56 PM

Precisely the point,the dev already stated that a new update is coming so why sell it at a very low price,those who does this are people jumping from one coin to another,who only wants free coins to dump ,not really serious investors..

there's already a buy order of 1.6 million @10 sats waiting ti eat up those who'll dump their signature bounty. lol.
if there is no real innovation, the price will not go up either unless dev (or the 2 million BELA investor) will pump it up in yobit.
poornamelessme

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:00:21 PM

there's already a buy order of 1.6 million @10 sats waiting ti eat up those who'll dump their signature bounty. lol.
if there is no real innovation, the price will not go up either unless dev (or the 2 million BELA investor) will pump it up in yobit.

2M chesscoin does not make a whale. The person who would pump the coin would be the dev.

I don't expect to see innovation here. No idea what is even on the roadmap anymore, or if any of that stuff was ever feasible to begin with  -- android app should have been doable, since all they had to do was rebrand the bela app. I don't see anything on the chesscoin website actually about chess -- dev might want to start with actually having a way to play chess from the site/wallet, use the coin as a faucet per game, if nothing else.

But innovation and so on matters less in this situation than one would think. The real determining factor is that the dev has a huge amount of coin, hence an incentive to create enough liquidity in the market so he can cash out at least some of it. How he goes about it will be the interesting part, but that's the real reason not to dump right now. At these prices,  might as well see what the dev is going to do.
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:26:43 PM

2M chesscoin does not make a whale. The person who would pump the coin would be the dev.

I don't expect to see innovation here. No idea what is even on the roadmap anymore, or if any of that stuff was ever feasible to begin with  -- android app should have been doable, since all they had to do was rebrand the bela app. I don't see anything on the chesscoin website actually about chess -- dev might want to start with actually having a way to play chess from the site/wallet, use the coin as a faucet per game, if nothing else.

But innovation and so on matters less in this situation than one would think. The real determining factor is that the dev has a huge amount of coin, hence an incentive to create enough liquidity in the market so he can cash out at least some of it. How he goes about it will be the interesting part, but that's the real reason not to dump right now. At these prices,  might as well see what the dev is going to do.

in the ICO 2 million BELA investment would be 20 million CHESS. That is almost 2/3 of those coins distributed in ICO.
there were actually 2 x 1 million BELA - so my bad on saying 2 million BELA. still a good amount.
poornamelessme

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:39:25 PM

in the ICO 2 million BELA investment would be 20 million CHESS. That is almost 2/3 of those coins distributed in ICO.
there were actually 2 x 1 million BELA - so my bad on saying 2 million BELA. still a good amount.

Yeah, it's 2 M not 20M,  as the ICO was called off. 2M bela (or even split as 2 x1M) just means those people got 2M freebie coin total.

Or at current prices equivalent to .2 btc. Not nearly enough for anyone to bother with a pump, as it'd cost more to pump the coin than they'd make back.

Whomever bought the coins yesterday up to 13 sats, with those tons of small orders, might have a decent amount however. Regardless, it's the dev who is the big chess whale here. Let's see if he has an actual plan.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 12:57:34 AM

Glad to know that chesscoin is still one of the most active and traded coin on Yobit some whales are pumping this coin,until one of the roadmap is implemented this will turn out to be a pump and dump coin for now ..

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
omegaaf

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:23:36 AM

Its because of what the dev did that i lost my money. I bought on the exchange at almost 100 sat and now its all gone. Like a small pile on sand in a tornado.
 Cry

Yes and no. You chose to buy off of yobit, which is a known pump/dump exchange, so you must have been aware of the risk involved.

The fact that the coin was available on yobit for trading before the ICO was over, and in the volume it was PLUS the switch in exchange value in bela (which removed the advantage of buying coins via the ICO) should have been giant red flags screaming: "Okay, something is wrong here".

The wording by the dev was a red flag: sold coins to a 'secret man'. Secret man? Like some guy skulking around the corner in a dark alley, going "Pss... can you sell me some chesscoin?"

It never really added up. Now if it was a teensy bit of coin he sold, which it looked like originally, .1 btc or less daily yobit volume, we could let it slide, figure it was odd, but okay, nothing too terrible. Later on when we were seeing much higher volumes, it was a sign to just stay away -- unless you were willing to take the risk.
So I wouldn't completely blame the dev if you bought off of yobit, as the warning signs were there.

And I guess you might as well hold at this point, hope for a spike if the coin makes it to ccex, and just cash out then for whatever you can get.

yes i know it was all mu fault and i did learn so i wont make the same mistake twice but i still cant trust anything the dev says or posts because he is a ugly man who makes back room deals with exchanges and then i loose more then 85% of my investment.
poornamelessme

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:03:53 AM

yes i know it was all mu fault and i did learn so i wont make the same mistake twice but i still cant trust anything the dev says or posts because he is a ugly man who makes back room deals with exchanges and then i loose more then 85% of my investment.

It's safer to never fully trust what any dev says, for any coin here. Assume there will always be a bit of shadiness somewhere along the line.

And no need to trust the dev, just trust that he wants to make money ... if so, he'll need to figure out how to raise the price/volume to sell his own coins. If that happens, that is when you cash out.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:15:05 AM

Glad to know that chesscoin is still one of the most active and traded coin on Yobit some whales are pumping this coin,until one of the roadmap is implemented this will turn out to be a pump and dump coin for now ..

yeahh you're right,at least people still believe this coin would be better anyways development still in progress,we do not know what happens when the roadmap finished

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chesscoin/#tab-markets
Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:29:58 AM

Yes,it is too early to bury the coin. It is actively traded, turnover here - Chess Coin 24V - 0.53 BTC

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
SeriousInvestor

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:15:47 AM

Is this SERIOUS SCAM chesscoin still being SERIOUSLY talked about or is it just the SERIOUS babies who are crying over their SERIOUS losses.
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:27:37 AM

we just needed to be patient guys giving coin to move smoothly if you are looking for those coin who came up now they develop first months of this year and now they are rising think of this coin as an investment buy cheap and wait.

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:03:19 AM

Yes get your cheap coins while you can. Put them in your wallet and stake Smiley İm sure the dev will come up with new ideas to improve the coin. İ like the concept and the name of the coin.
İ wish i had bought more yesterday when the price was so low :/
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:07:33 AM

Yes get your cheap coins while you can. Put them in your wallet and stake Smiley İm sure the dev will come up with new ideas to improve the coin. İ like the concept and the name of the coin.
İ wish i had bought more yesterday when the price was so low :/
staking the only ways to earn as of now and with the price keeping drop we just needed to hold and wait for the dev to bring us some
light guys. good luck
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:10:47 PM

İsolani how is the developing going ? Any updates ?
SeriousInvestor

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:50:47 PM

Latest news is CHESSCOIN is a SERIOUS scam!
SERIOUSLY.
Isolani159 (OP)

Activity: 478
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:13:22 PM

We're building online wallet for ChessCoin. It takes about 2-4 weeks to finish. This is the first step in developing ChessCoin Platform.

nothing gonna stop us now
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: