Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SARCOIN nueva criptomoneda salida al mercado el 15 marzo 2016  (Read 11497 times)
Roxeanne

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:05:59 PM

Este hombre se pasa la vida con el pulgar arriba!

Siempre,siempre!! Grin Grin
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
franxp123

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:09:11 PM

¡Inauguramos nuestro portal http://sarcoinbuy.com ! Un portal enfocado a dar usabilidad a nuestras "Sarcoins" comprando y vendiendo cualquier producto o servicio y donde obtendremos descuentos % por el pago en Sarcoins.
De momento solo para "España, Italia y Portugal" los países más comprometidos con "Poolminers". Esperamos buena acogida por parte de toda la comunidad , que la disfruten y sea del agrado de todos. ¡¡Recordaros darnos un empujón con un "LIKE" en nuestra nueva fan page y queremos ver vuestros primeros anuncios!

http://sarcoinbuy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/13612327_502412699957745_5238698490636803118_n-1.jpg
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:06:11 AM

+ info sobre la estafa "Sarcoin" aquí:

https://forobits.com/t/sarcoin-la-moneda-virtual-creada-para-una-estafa-piramidal/1829
mandias

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:35:51 AM

Lo increible es que sigan dandole bombo a esta moneda despues de saberse que era una estafa. Me sorprende la jeta que tienen algunos.
Roxeanne

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:37:22 AM

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/pool-miners-review-reboot-of-gcr-mining-pool-concept/
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:16:28 AM

Excelente artículo sobre la realidad de esta estafa. Quedaros con las conclusiones (la negrita es mia):

Conclusion

SARCoin doesn’t appear to be active outside of Pool Miners, so I’m unsure why someone would pay thousands of dollars for shares in a SARCoin mining pool.

It seems to me the SARCoin mining component of Pool Miners is hopelessly speculative, with the MLM opportunity instead what is actually being marketed. The MLM component of Pool Miners is pure pyramid scheme.

Nothing is marketed to or sold to retail customers, with affiliates providing 100% of revenue paid out as commissions. The commissions themselves are all tied to recruitment of new affiliates who invest in packages, making Pool Miners a pyramid scheme.

Broadly speaking, Pool Miners seems to be an incognito reboot of the idea behind Global Currency Reserve. Create a publicly traded near-worthless cryptocurrency, charge people thousands of dollars (EUR in this case) to participate in a mining pool and hope for the best.

With interest in the coin limited to the attached business opportunity, the value of SAR Coin is not surprising.

If you want to see how Pool Miners will play out, look no further than the respective collapses of Global Coin Reserve and Global Currency Reserve.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:43:29 PM

Que manera de caer, los inversores deben estar contentísimos, mejor busquen monedas de verdad y no bromas de mal gusto

Roxeanne

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:20:38 PM

El thread oficial ha borrado mi post con el link de la revisión  de Oz!!
lolalolailo

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

carpe diem

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:29:44 PM

El thread oficial ha borrado mi post con el link de la revisión  de Oz!!

Igual lo que cuenta Oz pues no les gusta excesivamente...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ademas, es que vamos provocando  Cool
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 02:14:07 PM

No me creo que esta estafa piramidal siga teniendo sus propios hilos en el foro. En algunos posts de otros foros o páginas ya he expuesto algunas de las evidencias como también se puede ver claramente en las páginas web que algunos han publicado en mensajes anteriores.

Espero que no pase mucha más gente por el aro del crecepelo milagroso y se crean que van a sacar mucho dinero de la nada.

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
franxp123

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:32:28 AM

Es la mejor moneda del momento real y sin engaños totalmente transparente . Nosotros ya tenemos nuestro portal http://www.sarcoinbuy.com para poder utilizarla comprando y vendiendo con Sarcoins y otra criptomonedas. Saludos!!
Roxeanne

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:39:22 PM

Asif Baloch se ha ido, por "falta de ética y profesionalismo", dice Luke Williams.
Asif respondió:

At 2:38 PM, Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD said the following: that is truly ironic. i left myself or you can say I let go of them purely due to personal reasons and the the kind of illusions they were creating.

At 2:39 PM, Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD said the following: not to mention there are things I can’t disclose to you or public as there are ongoing investigations.

At 2:40 PM, Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD said the following: i cant get personal at this time but if they are messing around and trying to give me a bad name then they are fools.

At 2:41 PM, Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD said the following: i carry proof of everything which will be presented to the court if I am subpoenaed. im not incharge of this investigation but one of my colleague is.

At 2:42 PM, Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD said the following: is that the reason you paged me here??

2:42 PM

At 2:43 PM, *u*o* *ri* said the following: Sorry I am just asking as there are few people wondering about your decision to leave.

2:43 PM

At 2:45 PM, Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD said the following: well i ditched them completely and broke all ties with them because i cant be a part of something which is BS.

Sasa and Ruben who I thought were good people are just opportunists and like mlm recruitment sales men. the few months I had spent in that venture were horrible.

I don’t know nothing about mlm and recruitment stuff and their compensations plans, etc. Specially that Sasa has a criminal mind type. Just use people and put them aside when you dont need them anymore.

At 2:46 PM, Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD said the following: they promised me something and were doing something else. They are not genuine people so people need to be ware of them.

whats even sad is that i thought they were my good friends and i had lunch and dinner with them. you know its called breaking bread together and from where i come from its considered sacred and holy to taste their food

2:46 PM

At 2:47 PM, *u*o* *ri* said the following: OK. Can you confirm some things for me if you got some time?

2:47 PM

At 2:48 PM, Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD said the following: well no because there are things which I cant disclose in public as there is investigation going on and I cant simply tell you as that will be unfair to them as well. they will be given a chance to defend themsleves in court. i only feel sorry for those poor people who signed up for the packages.

At 2:49 PM, Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD said the following: i have made it clear I ditched them because of things they were doing secretly and I have proof of all that. Also, in the very beginning i told those two the same that i am not interested in any mlm and if you want to build something great with technology then im all in.

sadly they dont do anything techical and only MLM recruitment and sort of downline building so people who were close to me know that i cant be part of that nonsense.

At 2:52 PM, Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD said the following: I will not get personal but if they mess with my reputation then I can bring storm onto them and they will not see the light of day again. they thought they were smart to hide their tracks but i found out and started to take reports of their hidden users.

not only that , what ever they claim is all bullshit and they owe me money and still have not contacted me for repayment yet. I am angry at how they treated my presence during my stay in that company.

At 2:53 PM, Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD said the following: they are cheaters and the company paper work I signed was even a cheat sheet and never registered and I believe its a good thing. other people have approached me too asking for help and info.

At 2:54 PM, Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD said the following: thats all I can say. let the investigations proceed as these things take time. you should see some really good news coming in few months

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/pool-miners-review-reboot-of-gcr-mining-pool-concept/

Roxeanne

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:45:16 PM

Poolminers ha tenido problemas legales en Colombia

http://www.cmi.com.co/uno-dos-tres/cuando-la-gente-no-aprende-la-leccion/402925/
Roxeanne

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:10:34 AM

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/infinitum-flame-review-qwark-ponzi-points-pool-miners-reboot/
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: