Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:04:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
Washika

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:24:43 PM

I'm freaking out and don't have a clue of what to do. I read all the arguments and I believe the lir phoenix but I know others may not and they may dump so should I dump now and try get them back cheaper or will I just lose them all to the people behind this fud storm almost 2 months into this project.

Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:33:04 PM

I'm freaking out and don't have a clue of what to do. I read all the arguments and I believe the lir phoenix but I know others may not and they may dump so should I dump now and try get them back cheaper or will I just lose them all to the people behind this fud storm almost 2 months into this project.

Sad

Here, this will help you get some basic facts about the situation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535373.msg15449570#msg15449570

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Ggddtt

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:33:25 PM

I started on BitcoinTalk over a year ago, and when I first started here I asked a friend to use an account because there was an inherent difference between using a newbie account and a more well established account. A friend of mine at the time provided me with one for free and I started joining signature campaigns and using it prominently on the forums.

I have no knowledge of the history of the account other than of when I started using it. I've not claimed to steal anyone's identity; Where have I claimed to be Eric Hansen?

I am Phoenix1969, an anonymous internet persona and what more would you expect from someone going into a a grey-area gambling project? Would you go in plastering your name all over the internet? Probably not.

Here are the facts, I've done nothing other then help deliver for the LIR project since I've been here. The history of this account is irrelevant as to whether LIR is a scam or not. If it was, as many people have stated we would've taken the 450 BTC and left. Instead, we have stuck here building our product, reworking our site for a more professional look and the results are paying off. Just yesterday, we had almost 100 new users unique by IP address sign up and test the site out.

I don't get it, we've gone through two new designs, we've implemented various bug fixes and patches to our site, ran a tournament for which everyone was paid for, started running a second tournament, started marketing with a Twitter advertising firm, we've ran a signature campaign for which everyone who was suppose to get paid got paid and now Shogdite and Jigar are working on developing a plethora of new content - Where's the scam in all of this?

I ask that the red trust is removed immediately because it's completely uncalled for. You call this a scam for which you have absolutely no basis other then the origins of my account. On the contrary had you looked at our project you would see we've delivered and are continuing to develop a working product. It's a blatant misuse of a power.

Anyways, feel free to think whatever you want of me, but LIR is here to stay and so am I.

The thread is moderated and I'm happy to report that not one single post has been deleted since its conception.
This is not a self-moderated thread lol.

I also noticed that you did not address my allegations of you being a sold account, of the OP being a sold account, of your entire team actually being "one person", of the use of multiple sockpuppets in this, and other threads, of recycling BTC to make it appear as though you have raised more money then you actually have. Do you plan on addressing any of these allegations?

We'd appreciate if you leave your allegations at the door.

Neither my account nor Shogdite are bought accounts and if you did even the slightest bit of research you would see I am active in other communities as well. If you think one person could do all of this you must be insane. There's far too much work to be done for it to have all been done by one person so that idea goes completely out the window.

Yes, we have been moving around BTC. We offer perks and rewards some of which will require us to secure fiat. We're not here to gamble on the price of BTC. Had we not been liquidating, we would've been hit even harder with the downward swing from the high 700's to what is now the mid 600's so I'm sure our investors our glad we took this approach.

In the next day or two, we will gladly make a post containing the majority of the BTC raised so far with a signed message. I assume this will be satisfactory?

From letitride.io and letitri.de official websites:

Phoenix1969
Marketing Director, Media Mangement, Networking
phoenix1969@letitride.io
Phoenix1969 was born in Hawaii and studied post-secondary at Ohio State University. He's a hard working entrepreneur who is a huge fan and supporter of the LISK project and hopes to work with Shogdite on finding applications of LISK relevant to the LetItRide project.

proof now that you have lied several times.  you clearly have pretended to be erik and used his credentials.

it does not matter that you didnt run yet, you still have all the ico funds and can do it whenever you want if or when your project fails
Ggddtt

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:35:47 PM

lol at removing red trust

youre breaking the law and have duped investors for publically raised funds
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:39:00 PM

this is getting interesting all these policeman on the thread keeping it bumped and people buying more than ever..
you know why? because it is clear their is altierer motive here and it is very obvious what that is.
competitors getting worried makes me penis hard and pocket feel safe even if for now price drops.
Washika

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:39:16 PM

Sad

Here, this will help you get some basic facts about the situation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535373.msg15449570#msg15449570

Skimmed through it, its clear as day that you are trying to sabotage my investment for your own personal gains. No matter what you say you cant undo the fact that the devs keep delivering. Can you?
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:39:32 PM

I started on BitcoinTalk over a year ago, and when I first started here I asked a friend to use an account because there was an inherent difference between using a newbie account and a more well established account. A friend of mine at the time provided me with one for free and I started joining signature campaigns and using it prominently on the forums.

I have no knowledge of the history of the account other than of when I started using it. I've not claimed to steal anyone's identity; Where have I claimed to be Eric Hansen?

I am Phoenix1969, an anonymous internet persona and what more would you expect from someone going into a a grey-area gambling project? Would you go in plastering your name all over the internet? Probably not.

Here are the facts, I've done nothing other then help deliver for the LIR project since I've been here. The history of this account is irrelevant as to whether LIR is a scam or not. If it was, as many people have stated we would've taken the 450 BTC and left. Instead, we have stuck here building our product, reworking our site for a more professional look and the results are paying off. Just yesterday, we had almost 100 new users unique by IP address sign up and test the site out.

I don't get it, we've gone through two new designs, we've implemented various bug fixes and patches to our site, ran a tournament for which everyone was paid for, started running a second tournament, started marketing with a Twitter advertising firm, we've ran a signature campaign for which everyone who was suppose to get paid got paid and now Shogdite and Jigar are working on developing a plethora of new content - Where's the scam in all of this?

I ask that the red trust is removed immediately because it's completely uncalled for. You call this a scam for which you have absolutely no basis other then the origins of my account. On the contrary had you looked at our project you would see we've delivered and are continuing to develop a working product. It's a blatant misuse of a power.

Anyways, feel free to think whatever you want of me, but LIR is here to stay and so am I.

The thread is moderated and I'm happy to report that not one single post has been deleted since its conception.

I also noticed that you did not address my allegations of you being a sold account, of the OP being a sold account, of your entire team actually being "one person", of the use of multiple sockpuppets in this, and other threads, of recycling BTC to make it appear as though you have raised more money then you actually have. Do you plan on addressing any of these allegations?

Neither my account nor Shogdite are bought accounts and if you did even the slightest bit of research you would see I am active in other communities as well. If you think one person could do all of this you must be insane. There's far too much work to be done for it to have all been done by one person so that idea goes completely out the window.

Yes, we have been moving around BTC. We offer perks and rewards some of which will require us to secure fiat. We're not here to gamble on the price of BTC. Had we not been liquidating, we would've been hit even harder with the downward swing from the high 700's to what is now the mid 600's so I'm sure our investors our glad we took this approach.

In the next day or two, we will gladly make a post containing the majority of the BTC raised so far with a signed message. I assume this will be satisfactory?

Phoenix1969
phoenix1969@letitride.io
Phoenix1969 was born in Hawaii and studied post-secondary at Ohio State University. He's a hard working entrepreneur who is a huge fan and supporter of the LISK project and hopes to work with Shogdite on finding applications of LISK relevant to the LetItRide project.

proof now that you have lied several times.  you clearly have pretended to be erik and used his credentials.

it does not matter that you didnt run yet, you still have all the ico funds and can do it whenever you want if or when your project fails

I never claimed to Eric Hansen. I assumed an online anonymous internet persona over a year ago. Any sane person operating in a grey-area business would never throw their name our there willingly.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Washika

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:40:11 PM

lol at removing red trust

Show me some upset investors.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:43:32 PM

Indeed they have. At no point did they make it clear they were operating from accounts that were not originally theirs, which means people made decisions to 'invest' on the basis of fraudulent misrepresentation.

Fraudulent Misrepresentation
Under contract law, a plaintiff can recover against a defendant on the grounds of fraudulent misrepresentation if (1) a representation was made; (2) that was false; (3) that when made, the representation was known to be false or made recklessly without knowledge of its truth; (4) that it was made with the intention that the plaintiff rely on it; (5) that the plaintiff did rely on it; and (6) that the plaintiff suffered damages as a result.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Ggddtt

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:45:47 PM

Phoenix1969
phoenix1969@letitride.io

I never claimed to Eric Hansen. I assumed an online anonymous internet persona over a year ago. Any sane person operating in a grey-area business would never throw their name our there willingly.

it doesnt matter if you said you were eric.  pheonix1969 is known for being heavily involved in lisk and is from hawaii and you have made several points to make it seem like you were him.  its still on the official websites for fuck sakes

you have lied several times.  you used his identity and credentials to attract public funding which is blatantly against the law
Washika

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:49:54 PM

Indeed they have. At no point did they make it clear they were operating from accounts that were not originally theirs, which means people made decisions to 'invest' on the basis of fraudulent misrepresentation.

Under contract law, a plaintiff can recover against a defendant on the grounds of fraudulent misrepresentation if (1) a representation was made; (2) that was false; (3) that when made, the representation was known to be false or made recklessly without knowledge of its truth; (4) that it was made with the intention that the plaintiff rely on it; (5) that the plaintiff did rely on it; and (6) that the plaintiff suffered damages as a result.

Go on do your worst. Is that all you got
?
Ggddtt

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:50:12 PM

So go get a lawyer. show them your investment in the ico sale and take them to court or press charges or wtv.

by promoting them and defending them blindly you are aiding them in breaking the law
Ggddtt

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:52:14 PM

?

proving that these guys are breaking the law and clearly have been lying the whole time?

what more do you fucking need?
Washika

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:58:22 PM

So go get a lawyer. show them your investment in the ico sale and take them to court or press charges or wtv.

by promoting them and defending them blindly you are aiding them in breaking the law

go call the cops noob.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:59:54 PM

?

What, is all I've got hard facts? Pretty much, yes.

I've no dog in the fight. This sketchy ICO would never have passed first muster had I come across it earlier than today. Now I have I am simply ensuring that there is sufficient information given as to the seriousness of the deception and fraud behind it. Those who have invested under the belief that the people launching and promoting it were legitimate high-ranking members of good standing can choose to respond to this new information accordingly, while at the same time be informed as to the legal implications of this fraudulent misrepresentation.

Washika

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:00:26 PM

?

What, is all I've got hard facts? Pretty much, yes.

I've no dog in the fight. This sketchy ICO would never have passed first muster had I come across it earlier than today. Now I have I am simply ensuring that there is sufficient information given as to the seriousness of the deception and fraud behind it. Those who have invested under the belief that the people launching and promoting it were legitimate high-ranking members of good standing can choose to respond to this new information accordingly, while at the same time be informed as to the legal implications of this fraudulent misrepresentation.

good. leave now!
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:00:38 PM

?

proving that these guys are breaking the law and clearly have been lying the whole time?

what more do you fucking need?

Isn't this the story of every ICO ever? I know it is for Waves with my investment currently being stuck in there meanwhile they have tons of missed deadlines, zero accountability for how they've been spending 30k BTC, etc...  Roll Eyes
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:03:07 PM

Isn't this the story of every ICO ever? I know it is for Waves with my investment currently being stuck in there meanwhile they have tons of missed deadlines, zero accountability for how they've been spending 30k BTC, etc...  Roll Eyes

Was Waves launched with bought and stolen forum accounts?

danskepankki

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:04:22 PM

Grin This coin turns out to be a scam in the end, bye bye scammer. I am right, i thought this scam and didn't invest, which can save my money.  Cheesy
Washika

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:05:55 PM

Was Waves launched with bought and stolen forum accounts?

Stop bickering.

You think the whole thing is a scam because someone used your friends account.

If the forum mods though it was his account they would have given it back
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: