Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:41:02 AM

what else is there to say?  LMAO

you all deserve it so im just laughing, next time use your brains instead of that sheep mentality

reading this thread was the best part of my night , thx guys.

Cryptodevil, i love you. thx again for keeping me safe even tho your an asshole haha
Wow, LIR is down to 50 sat this morning with a low of 36 and buy wall non existant - glad I only had profit from LIR trading invested into the coin. It'll take a superhuman effort to get out of this.
I really feel sad with that is happening with our investment, maybe I just bought LIR at the wrong time, because when I save the price was 500 satoshis, I also took a little amount and not it is very low and now way I can sell it now for profit.

I'm going speculatively to hold onto the remaining LIR that I have, the ones I have left were bought at around 900 - I took the majority out when we were at 1500

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stringcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:44:49 AM

Just check LIR on Yobit today. Just shocked as few days before make a trade at 1K+ rate and today its just looks like totally collapse. Dont understand why trader defeat market of any coin to this much lower rate.

I personally think its just not loss of coins reputation but also loss of seller who is selling at that much lower rate.

There may be two possibilities.

As someone if robot want to eat sell wall with higher volume or some personally want to collapse market. but as I am seeing there no one calculation suits there.

Well have to wait and watch but LIR have good future.
I think you haven't read the previous posts. There is no future for LIR . we are doomed , its gonna drop to nill soon . Please take a look at previous two three pages. you will understand whats going on . Before you too get the red trust , go away from here. Removing Signature now . I really want devs to respond to this .

Why do you think it will drop to nil? The devs can still deliver but it could be hard to get big whales to trust the site, but if they keep going in 6 or 12 months then this can rebound but for now it looks to be dying but it wont go to nil. It cant.
88highroller

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:46:41 AM

Just check LIR on Yobit today. Just shocked as few days before make a trade at 1K+ rate and today its just looks like totally collapse. Dont understand why trader defeat market of any coin to this much lower rate.

I personally think its just not loss of coins reputation but also loss of seller who is selling at that much lower rate.

As someone if robot want to eat sell wall with higher volume or some personally want to collapse market. but as I am seeing there no one calculation suits there.

I think you haven't read the previous posts. There is no future for LIR . we are doomed , its gonna drop to nill soon . Please take a look at previous two three pages. you will understand whats going on . Before you too get the red trust , go away from here. Removing Signature now . I really want devs to respond to this .

Why do you think it will drop to nil? The devs can still deliver but it could be hard to get big whales to trust the site, but if they keep going in 6 or 12 months then this can rebound but for now it looks to be dying but it wont go to nil. It cant.

Deliver? You still don't know the devs are scammers? They won't deliver, they spend this serious money on hookers, drugs. SIGH!
Stringcoin

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:50:45 AM

Deliver? You still don't know the devs are scammers? They won't deliver, they spend this serious money on hookers, drugs. SIGH!

No. Why even build a site for us to play on? Explain that!
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 07:11:29 AM

As I said before about few possibilities. But Its really scam coin. Kindly stay away.

This is to detail an elaborate scam concocted by the lead mastermind Eric William Hansen from Mountain View, Hawaii otherwise known as "Phoenix1969.” Other BitcoinTalk accounts associated with this scam may be “Shogdite”, “cryptodevil”, “suchmoon” and various other shills owned by these individuals.

Skype - eric.w.hansen1

Yahoo - orchideric@yahoo.com

Disqus - https://disqus.com/by/orchideric/

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/orchideric

Google+ - https://plus.google.com/110550834433881242246/about

Lisk - https://forum.lisk.io/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=261

BitcoinTalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=239126

BitcoinTalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=123172

Eric Hansen and his partner at the time Shogdite launched a scam project called LetItRide at BitcoinTalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1511021.0

They fraudently raised "472.1676 BTC raised by 223 amazing backers"  (over 200,000 USD) as cited by letitride.io their website. The scam went as follows,

Using Eric Hansen’s  reputable name "Phoenix1969" as he has been around a long time in the BitcoinTalk community and the Lisk community, they ran a fraud intended crowdfund for a gambling site that would initially start off as a primitive dice site. Over the first 2 months of the project there were multiple swings in the price of their coin leading people to believe that there would be a "pump" (and "dump") associated with this coin. Surely enough, after 2 months Eric Hansen then made his move and the scam was put into play

Eric Hansen using a secondary account "MrPresident" claimed that his account "Phoenix1969" was hacked and that it was not him and this was used as the core basis for their scam. We can identify this is not true as Eric Hansen on the Lisk forums in his application cites the account "Phoenix1969" here - https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?t=191 from which we can see "Last Active: April 02, 2016 11:41:37 AM" showing that Eric Hansen was indeed in possession of the account and has simply acted as two different people to further their scam. The claim that Eric Hansen’s account "Phoenix1969" was hacked stirred up a lot of drama in the LetItRide coupled with his partners who are on the BitcoinTalk default trust list which is used for the trust system on BitcoinTalk.

By having his scammer friend "cryptodevil" tag anyone associated with LetItRide with red trust including the developers one of which being Eric Hansen account "Phoenix1969" they caused a panic in the market causing the price to drop to almost a fourth of its initial market value. By utilizing this scheme, they now are in a position where they can choose to either run with their 472 BTC (valued at $283,200,00 USD currently) or continue manipulating the market as now that they have brought the price significantly down, they can look to buy back cheap coins at 1/4th of the market value from those who are panicking and then restore faith by causing a pump in price allowing the scammers to resell with immense profit effectively committing fraud.

Not only has the fraudster Eric Hansen participated in a deceptive crowdfund for a quarter of a million dollars, he and his partners are continuing to manipulate markets (which would be definitely illegal if it were stocks) into their favor and pump and dump the market as they see fit, while stripping away any amount of extra money from innocent investors as possible.

I as an investor have lost about $12,000 in net value on this project due to Eric Hansen and his scammer friends, I hope this information prevents anyone from losing money or doing business with him in the future.

P.s. This information will also be posted on other various online complaint boards that are highly ranked with google. And I will update with the links to them as they become live.

UPDATE.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eric-Hansen/Internet/Eric-Hansen-Phoenix1969-MrPresident-250000-BTC-scam-Internet-1322320

I think Its planned and its time is over. Better way to stay away. And save your money.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 07:19:04 AM

I am still in thinking as LIR is just in ICO phase and at beginning if they are going such rumors, so It may harmful for future. As in previous post its clearly mentioned that Dev of LIR is scammer, But I am thinking as why he lose his patience so earlier as in ICO phase. Still not opened to public.

And one more scammers never alive for long time. So its good that if LIR is scam then such scam coin cannot sustain ever.
Sovanik

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:31:24 AM

I am still in thinking as LIR is just in ICO phase and at beginning if they are going such rumors, so It may harmful for future. As in previous post its clearly mentioned that Dev of LIR is scammer, But I am thinking as why he lose his patience so earlier as in ICO phase. Still not opened to public.

And one more scammers never alive for long time. So its good that if LIR is scam then such scam coin cannot sustain ever.

What...?
shadabahmed

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:39:41 AM

i lose 5 BTC on LIR

Am I spamming? Report me!
singaporedollar

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:42:45 AM

i lose 5 BTC on LIR

Sorry for your loss. Actually I suspected the OP was a bought account, and I was right. Therefore I didn't invest this scam.  Cheesy
shadabahmed

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:45:27 AM

i lose 5 BTC on LIR

Sorry for your loss. Actually I suspected the OP was a bought account, and I was right. Therefore I didn't invest this scam.  Cheesy

than u are lucky bro.
feeling happy for u

Am I spamming? Report me!
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 07:51:27 AM

What happened here? We had LIR but my wife had invested it all.. so it's finished now We lost all our LIR?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:06:48 AM

Another 470 BTC big ICO scam?

1. Start ICO
2. Promise a lot
3. Receive a massive amount of BTCs
4. Pump the coin a little
5. Run away with 470 BTC
6. Let the coin die

Typical flow for all ICO coins. The only interesting step for investors is point 4. Be sure that you are out at point 4 as when it hit point 5 you will lose all your money.

fifafiesta3

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:11:02 AM

What happened here? We had LIR but my wife had invested it all.. so it's finished now We lost all our LIR?

It doesn't matter dude, your qibuck pumped hard on polo, you and your wife are rich of qibuck. At least your qibuck is legit, but lir is a scam.
tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:15:20 AM

1. Start ICO
2. Promise a lot
5. Run away with 470 BTC
6. Let the coin die

Typical flow for all ICO coins. The only interesting step for investors is point 4. Be sure that you are out at point 4 as when it hit point 5 you will lose all your money.

Except the devs are not running away, they are right here every day and they continue to work on the site.

Nice try fudder but the price is already coming back up.

There is no point in fighting with the newbie accounts who just show up trying to say I told you so. Like you mentioned, devs are not mia or running from us, they are still doing their work so for now we just sit tight. I may follow umair and take a break for a few weeks from this thread and come back to see how its doing in a while.

But then they are doing a terrible job. ICO price was 1400 sats? now trading at 200sats. even RISE is doing better Cheesy. Why don't they use those 470 BTC to support the market? Buyback? They can buyback all coins at 80% discount. So I don't know what kind of job they are doing but it is certainly not a good job. I lost 2 BTC on fake promising. All those big ICO coins failed, the smaller ones are a lot better because they receive 470 BTC, why should they work for the coin? Next month we have LIR2, then LIR3. in fact the coin should be named Liar.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:17:30 AM

While I admire the thought and effort you put in to crafting what you believed to be a well-reason post, it is grossly fallacious pretty much from start to finish.

As a skeptic you would know this.

but this campaign against LIR is just obvious.

Except, of course, it isn't. You've just invented it and presented subjective speculation which you believe supports your assumption. According to your argument the issue here is not the dishonesty of the devs but is, instead, the motivation of those who expose their dishonesty. Your argument is representative of the US government's approach to whistleblowers. Asking why I am not also targeting 'Scam X' and 'Scam Y' is not a sufficient argument to dismiss the reasoning and evidence which exposes this scam.

Looking at your post history did nothing but confirm your bias.

But it simply doesn't, you're just ignoring the real content of my post history. What about astro-turfed DeOS 'crowdsale' which is just an ICO by another name, or the Recyclix global ponzi scam? Or the COINCE 'cloud mining' fraud with the fake statutory documents? I have put time and energy into alerting people to those criminally fraudulent operations, too. Let alone the hundreds of IBG ponzi 'doubler' threads I routinely post warnings in.

So your claim that I am only fixated on the LIR fraud is demonstrably false. In any event it is irrelevant, the facts in this thread relate to the facts of this fraud.

Funny it took you until August to notice it and speak up.
But it isn't 'funny' at all. I read a KnC thread which Searing, a personal friend of Eric Hansen, the original owner of the Phoenix1969 account, regularly posts to and the issue was raised recently there. That's all. There's no conspiracy here other than the conspiracy to defraud by the 'devs' of this ICO. I know nothing about Lisk, it isn't a project I have any interest in so your speculative claims about that are as baseless as your claims that the evidence against the 'devs' bought and stolen accounts is insufficient. There is more than enough solid evidence, including bitcoin transactions, and, one small matter you are overlooking, Phoenix1969 current user first denied using an account which wasn't his when challenged at the outset of the ICO and has since been forced to admit that it isn't his account.

Yes. They could have thousands of BTC and just walk away, one day, but by that time the residual income would be more profitable than walking away. So, I don't agree that they would do that.

Utterly and wildly speculative and, if you are genuinely a skeptic, you would have to accept that by having proven themselves dishonest from the outset it is actually far more likely that they will continue to be dishonest. To assert they would not abscond with thousands of BTC at a later date is staggeringly and wilfully naive.

If it's a scam it's a scam. It makes no difference now. By continuing this rhetoric you're hurting the investors more than the devs, but since this has already been pointed out to you. I can only assume you want to see us lose money.
No, I want to see you organise yourselves into a working group to rectify this fraud and take action to recover control of the money which is in the hands of people who lied to you from the outset. By *not* tackling this problem now and all bitching about your loss of investment value you are essentially stating that you want other people, further down the line, to have to be the ones who get ripped off as long as you get to turn this investment into a profit now. You want to bury the facts of the fraud for your own gain. That makes you complicit in the fraud.

It's not like the devs are going to refund us now. You're not going to bully them into doing what you want.
No I am not and I have no intention to. You and the rest of the investor community for this project are the ones who should be doing that. They have your money which they got through false pretences and are offering you a cheap web-script with a new skin. You should all be outraged at this fact and more than sufficiently motivated to demand they hand the funds over to an independent third-party so that you all can manage the development yourself through outsourcing the work and paying for it with the money you originally gave, let's not forget, to fraudsters.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
royalpalm

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:19:43 AM

1. Start ICO
2. Promise a lot
5. Run away with 470 BTC
6. Let the coin die

Except the devs are not running away, they are right here every day and they continue to work on the site.

Nice try fudder but the price is already coming back up.

There is no point in fighting with the newbie accounts who just show up trying to say I told you so. Like you mentioned, devs are not mia or running from us, they are still doing their work so for now we just sit tight. I may follow umair and take a break for a few weeks from this thread and come back to see how its doing in a while.

Maybe we all need to do that because this thread has started to make me stress and it's no good for the heart. This stress is killing me.

you aint alone kid, we are all stressed. Lets do a lir bagholders vacation. We can all meet up somewhere and take a drink.

I have some eth profits burning a hole in my pocket. where do you want to go,

Amsterdam, Las Vegas or Miami. You make the pick.

I'll go to all. any other bagholders want to meet up on a bagholding vacation?

Lmao, i prefer catching this hansen scammer, let's kick his ass and ask for refund.  Angry
LetItRide

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:36:18 AM

I fail to see how the devs lied to us. The never said they are eric hansen. They just came to us as phoenix. If anyone assumed it was eric, then thats their mistake for not making sure and investing anyway. I went over every post Phoenix made and not once did he ever say he was eric hansen and when we all know about how many accounts are bought and sold on the forum its up to us to only invest in ico's that have real provable devs.

They should be forced to do a vlog with id before getting any investor money.

They should be forced to do radio shows, talk shows, pod, and maybe even post their id and get a notarized document saying they are the dev and main person behind a project.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:49:18 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 10:04:49 AM by cryptodevil

I fail to see how the devs lied to us.
People invested in the belief that the people behind the 'dev' accounts were the very same original owners, that they were long-time members of good standing and, as a result, were inclined to feel the investment might be worthwhile. This is fraudulent misrepresentation. You're also forgetting that they denied they were using bought accounts at the time of the ICO and have since admitted they are not the original owners of the accounts.

To keep on defending and excusing them is ridiculous.

They can buyback all coins

Yes. They can and they should set the highest buywall value they can achieve which will offer everybody the chance to recover most of their investment.

They cannot possibly have spent much of that money by now unless they have simply stolen it, in which case you were always going to be victims. If they want to cling to the notion some of you keep floating, that they intended to deliver, they need to give back the money by way of the buyback because the project as it stands is dead in the water due to their own actions, not ours.

[edit]
Just a little reminder from one of your 'devs'

The presale has raised 780 BTC+ so far, and it has just started. At least the hype is there.

A fool and his bitcoin are easily parted Wink

I wont be investing a single satoshi,  every ICO is a scam until proven otherwise.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:26:29 AM

I wonder where this goes from here then  Huh

The idea of a community take over gives me hope of recouping at least some of my investment in the future.

Devs what are your take on that please and what are your plans?

A weekend is a long time to sleep on such question, hopefully we will have your take on it soon.

Been busy with other stuff so never even got the chance to sell at a loss, selling now is laughable and I would rather just delete the wallet.dat or give them away. I await dev response.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:46:51 AM

Devs are working on a short-term roadmap. Please stand by,we should receive it very soon.  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: