Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:50:07 AM

hey if u want to burn your coins or just don't want them anymore just dump them here to this wallet =) my children thank you

LSq3uCSJWyFoSaR36f8fQkLVsPo9wSxvdv
Stop fudding man, LIR will be going to rise again as if will die investors will lose a lot of money for this project. Just give the developers some time to work for the improvement of their project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitseedmike

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 01:50:55 AM

Novalok is a LIR badholder, and crying like a baby. And also bigbigbull. I see these 2 guys don't accept the truth, just keep dreaming.   Angry Grin

These sock puppet forum accounts devoted investors are either aggressively stupid bagholders with a weird fetish for violent-sex-related insults, or they are simply part of the fraud themselves, with a weird fetish for violent-sex-related insults.

I think it is probably a little from column A and a little from column B.

Which is why the community of investors who want to recover their share of the 472BTC taken from them under false pretences, need to feel empowered enough to speak up and not allow these bullies to shout them down with their dismissive shitposting.

My initial motivation in this was for to recover a stolen account for someone. This project was my first contact with people using bought or stolen accounts to deceive investors in an ICO. One of the purchased accounts shilling for LIR, siameze, has entered the Lisk ANN thread and threatened community members with libel and defamation for standing by the original owner of the phoenix1969 account, as well as committing libel and defamation against the original owner, Eric Hansen, in this thread, the Lisk thread, and an external site, Ripoff Report. The current user of the siameze account has already committed such defamation and libel against both Eric and myself, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=121562 . As such, while I will not post anything singling out LIR community members, other than any who defame me, I will consider anyone who continues to support this project by association as untrustworthy.

mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:02:31 AM

IS this a good coin for investment for 3-6 months?

Absolutely. Those who invested in the ICO have already made some nice money and when first dice game officially launches I bet you there will be a huge spike in price. There was a nice climb just because of the beta tournament!

But you shouldn't just believe what people say, read the thread and make your own informed decision Wink
I have a question about that.
If it already went up then how can it go up more to make me some profits?  I want to invest for 3-6 months and make hopefully at least 10-15% on my investment. Do you think 10-15% gains are still possible for letitride.

Grin 10-15% can be made in a matter of hours with lir not months. If you can wait months you are talking about a potential of 1000's %of profit.

Glad I never listened to you. This coin is in the shitter with big chunks of shit on top. Phewwwwwwwwwieeeeeeeeee. You smell that?? I could have lost a lot in this one because at one point I wanted to buy 10 btc worth and had the wall up but took it down.
Anyway. Peace out suckers and next time do better do diligence.
Peace love and unity

Fortunately, you didn't buy this shit coin. Or your 10 btc would be 1 btc. If you have 10 btc, I recommend you buy Stratis, which has a solid team, you can research before buying.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1512202

I know of Stratis and its team of devs. Right now its about 50% less then ico and I am watching it closely, but I think for me my next serious investment will be in this new MMO coin called Jewels. Have you checked it out?

you are a fuckin retard.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:08:08 AM

Well, maybe News come tomorrow?
I really wanna know about next step.

shogdite (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:24:13 AM

Hey guys,

We have finished collecting the 20,000,000 LIR and issuing our refund. We want to remind everyone that when we decided to proceed this route, we also laid down the rule that we would be looking into the source of the LIR so our top investors would not be able to leverage this. As stated previously due to our limited budget, we feel we have done our best to better the situation as now 20,000,000 LIR is currently out of circulation and controlled by us.

As we have finished collecting the LIR, we are now contacting numerous escrows and will announce our escrow after they have been selected. In the mean time, we would like to remind users of the on going tournament as there about 3 days before it comes to a close. On our end, we're continuing our development and tweaking of new and existing infrastructure.

Currently as it stands, Phoenix is still missing. We've made the decision to proceed without him as we cannot expect anything out of him given his recent activity. From this point moving forward, we are considering Phoenix to have been removed from the LIR team and will be updating our information to reflect this. Phoenix, if you're reading this and you expect to ever continue working with us at some point there better be a good explanation for your time missing and the BTC you are in possession of returned.

Thanks, will post an update in about 48-72 hours letting everyone know some more news and who the escrow is.

Lastly for cryptodevil, I find it almost amusing how gleeful you are that you found another project using SignalR. You missed the part about comparison where as that project simply shares the same common library. SignalR is common for development in ASP.NET. Your accusation based off of that is almost as good as saying look they're using Bootstrap therefore they stole their project from this other site using Bootstrap!

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Stringcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:50:04 AM

Hey guys,

We have finished collecting the 20,000,000 LIR and issuing our refund. We want to remind everyone that when we decided to proceed this route, we also laid down the rule that we would be looking into the source of the LIR so our top investors would not be able to leverage this. As stated previously due to our limited budget, we feel we have done our best to better the situation as now 20,000,000 LIR is currently out of circulation and controlled by us.

As we have finished collecting the LIR, we are now contacting numerous escrows and will announce our escrow after they have been selected. In the mean time, we would like to remind users of the on going tournament as there about 3 days before it comes to a close. On our end, we're continuing our development and tweaking of new and existing infrastructure.

Currently as it stands, Phoenix is still missing. We've made the decision to proceed without him as we cannot expect anything out of him given his recent activity. From this point moving forward, we are considering Phoenix to have been removed from the LIR team and will be updating our information to reflect this. Phoenix, if you're reading this and you expect to ever continue working with us at some point there better be a good explanation for your time missing and the BTC you are in possession of returned.

Thanks, will post an update in about 48-72 hours letting everyone know some more news and who the escrow is.

Lastly for cryptodevil, I find it almost amusing how gleeful you are that you found another project using SignalR. You missed the part about comparison where as that project simply shares the same common library. SignalR is common for development in ASP.NET. Your accusation based off of that is almost as good as saying look they're using Bootstrap therefore they stole their project from this other site using Bootstrap!

When will we be able to see the 20m coins in one address and when will the escrow be holding the coins?
Stringcoin

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:27:34 AM

I just found more evidence that Eric is a scammer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646.msg14834393#msg14834393

And this is crazy that he's on the run. Do you have any personal information about him shogdite like phone number or address?
yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:31:10 AM

And this is crazy that he's on the run. Do you have any personal information about him shogdite like phone number or address?

I can't catch it, what do you mean of this link? I have a question, is Eric Hansen shogdite as well? Maybe he is 2 persons, 1969 and shogdite?

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
Stringcoin

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:33:36 AM

I can't catch it, what do you mean of this link? I have a question, is Eric Hansen shogdite as well? Maybe he is 2 persons, 1969 and shogdite?

I dont think he is shogdite. And what I show is him saying he lost his account but also knowing that someone was signed into it. Which means obviously it was him. I think this was a long con on his part and shogdite may have just been a pawn.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:37:15 AM

Hey guys,

I'm glad you made yourself available to update us with the current status, hope everything will be find though I am not one of those who are entitled for a refund, the current price is really a messy but I will be holding on for a certain period of time to give this coins a chance.
Stringcoin

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:47:52 AM

Me too. even though its hard.
wontforgetU

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:48:51 AM

Hey guys,

I'm glad you made yourself available to update us with the current status, hope everything will be find though I am not one of those who are entitled for a refund, the current price is really a messy but I will be holding on for a certain period of time to give this coins a chance.

Refund is difficult, unless they are not scammers. But the truth seems that this coin is run by 2 scammers, who bought hero accounts to scam people. What a miserable price for ico investors.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:04:28 AM

Hey guys,

Thanks for the update Shogdite. Once again, your post sounds reassuring. I look forward to following the progress of the coin.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:33:14 AM

Now, i hope the coin will back to ur original place, or more.

Lets see how market gonna react!

Keep working shog!

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:17:37 AM

Where is the investors' money?

You talk about buying back 20,000,000 LIR, a very useful way to engineer yourself some more ways to siphon off a bit more of a chunk of that 472BTC you collected, but you could have refunded everyone who wanted it instead.

There are several obvious sock-puppets accounts of yours devoted investors who loudly declare they seek no refund (while of course ever-repeating the lie that your Phoenix1969 account is Eric Hansen in the hope people believe you them), which means you would have more than enough from that 472BTC to cover those that wanted a refund, but you instead dreamt up this scheme involving 'big investors' being made whole and nobody else.

The only thing you have said so far is that you'll arrange escrows as part of the refund process for those seven 'big investors', most of whom are probably just more sock-puppets of yours seeing as how you so love using other people's accounts. I don't think any of your victims give a flying fuck who the escrow of this limited refund is, how is it going to show anything other than the movement of bitcoin from one of your pockets to the other.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:30:23 AM

The only sock puppet here is you fagget. Shog dont owe you shit incase you forgot. He owes us, you know people who invested and stood by the project for months. ur just here a few weeks. and im sick of you already. at least admit that you suck Eric Hansens cock off every night while begging him to spank you and call you a dirty little pig.

Novalok is a LIR badholder, and crying like a baby. And also bigbigbull. I see these 2 guys don't accept the truth, just keep dreaming.   Angry Grin

These sock puppet forum accounts devoted investors are either aggressively stupid bagholders with a weird fetish for violent-sex-related insults, or they are simply part of the fraud themselves, with a weird fetish for violent-sex-related insults.

I think it is probably a little from column A and a little from column B.

Which is why the community of investors who want to recover their share of the 472BTC taken from them under false pretences, need to feel empowered enough to speak up and not allow these bullies to shout them down with their dismissive shitposting.

Thanks for proving my point again.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ecawyna

Activity: 294

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:41:31 AM

Not much words to say here. Seem like what we can do is hold.

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
malmoghetto

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:55:20 AM

Hey guys,

That some bullshit about phoenix. Can you tell us how you met him please.

Maybe they are same guy, maybe they meet in a scammer forum, so they think abou this scam to cheat investors' money

ether19

Activity: 532

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 09:19:01 AM

Hey guys,

Hey thanks for the reply. It should be able to keep the hope alive.
I have not been paid for the translation I have done.

Here is the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1574134.msg15802426#msg15802426

Kindly pay at:

LIR address: LRj2htqVdoHF3hnbWWtDF6nWeasR7V1Gx3

Bitcoin address:  1NieA4DuwuhecY6RHcrhTDsnrvfsRd7d4x

Looking forward for the reply.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:22:34 AM

live money bettng is this weekend so as of monday i'll be making an income in lir off of lir for holding lir.

Uhuh, sure, people sending their money to a website operated by proven fraudsters.

What could possibly go wrong.

It isn't like these same people already ran a website encouraging people to send them money and then absconded with a chunk of it through one stolen sock-puppet account while organising a means to siphon off even more through a bullshit 'big investor' refund process they are forcing on all their victims.

How about that 'innovative' dice site, though! I'm sure the public will overlook the proven criminal fraud surrounding the entire operation, just so they can experience that jaw-dropping innovation, right?

[edit]
I wonder if James Leslie knows more about this scam
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535373.msg15970320#msg15970320

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: