Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:46:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
Crypto_FreeMan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:01:42 PM

don't trust any gambling projects..... this is another scam from DailyModo like was gamebet.gg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plastcom

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:13:37 PM

Does anyone know what is happening with the GBT?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Crypto_FreeMan

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:16:21 PM

Does anyone know what is happening with the GBT?
they are scammed....................
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 01:19:15 AM

Hey guys,

We were near to closing a deal with a very trusted escrow of this form whose name will not be disclosed due to privacy but unfortunately he has decided to back out.

I will pass on being the escrow, but thanks for the offer. The more I read up on the situation the more I do not want to get involved.

This is unfortunate as to be clear the only requirements of the escrow we're asking for is they hold the LIR we provide to them and make it public knowledge they are the ones holding it, and if we notify them we need to refill the LIR gambling hot wallet they send some over as this can happen even with a house edge when someone does a large bet and is lucky. They need not state they are affiliated with our project in any other way shape or form other than being a paid escrow.

We are currently continuing to pursue other escrows and if we cannot secure one by the 30th we will go forward with the LIR gambling platform and simply hold the coins ourselves in a publicly verifiable address until we do manage to find a trusted and reputable escrow willing to work with us.

Thanks, and I hope that helps answer your question Shooter as well as informs everyone of our current state.

Thanks for the laugh. Escrow backed out so we're just gonna hold the coins. Such surprise.

What kind of escrow would not want to hold lir? That's a stupid fucker. Can you tell us who he is and when are you locking this thread and starting a new one.

The fake non-existent kind of escrow probably wouldn't want to hold LIR.

And if you're itching for a new LIR thread there is one already, much better since it doesn't have shogdite's shite in it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1594805
Stringcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:28:57 AM

suchmoon.

fuck you bitch!

I second that thought and stand behind the let it ride team.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 01:53:54 AM

How does it feel to be broke living in your moms basement
?

Ouch, a basement insult, I'm gonna have to cry myself to sleep tonight.

But at least it makes you feel better about your LIR investment, right?
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:17:39 AM

It has been quite clear that there is 2 stands in this thread already. One who is concerned about the community and hope to save people from the assumed scam project, while the other party is those who have invested and stood their ground that LIR is going to be a wonderful project. There is no need to fight anymore since both parties already have been firm on their stands. Lets just see how LIR will turn out to be.
Tanglemymind

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:30:16 AM

It has been quite clear that there is 2 stands in this thread already. One who is concerned about the community and hope to save people from the assumed scam project, while the other party is those who have invested and stood their ground that LIR is going to be a wonderful project. There is no need to fight anymore since both parties already have been firm on their stands. Lets just see how LIR will turn out to be.

Never going to happen based off all the dicksucking zombies
damnMscollec

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:41:56 AM

Hey guys,

We were near to closing a deal with a very trusted escrow of this form whose name will not be disclosed due to privacy but unfortunately he has decided to back out.

I will pass on being the escrow, but thanks for the offer. The more I read up on the situation the more I do not want to get involved.

This is unfortunate as to be clear the only requirements of the escrow we're asking for is they hold the LIR we provide to them and make it public knowledge they are the ones holding it, and if we notify them we need to refill the LIR gambling hot wallet they send some over as this can happen even with a house edge when someone does a large bet and is lucky. They need not state they are affiliated with our project in any other way shape or form other than being a paid escrow.

We are currently continuing to pursue other escrows and if we cannot secure one by the 30th we will go forward with the LIR gambling platform and simply hold the coins ourselves in a publicly verifiable address until we do manage to find a trusted and reputable escrow willing to work with us.

Thanks, and I hope that helps answer your question Shooter as well as informs everyone of our current state.

Thanks for the laugh. Escrow backed out so we're just gonna hold the coins. Such surprise.

What kind of escrow would not want to hold lir? That's a stupid fucker. Can you tell us who he is and when are you locking this thread and starting a new one.

And if you're itching for a new LIR thread there is one already, much better since it doesn't have shogdite's shite in it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1594805

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep. LMAO, they are LIR bagholders, they cry in their moms' breast everyday, lol.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:09:10 AM

Or, Such, the kind of escrow who didn't want his good reputation to be used as a cover to obscure the fact that this 'refund' process is all bollocks anyway.

Don't forget the buy-in process for this shitcoin was essentially the scammers running a single-coin exchange on their website where people placed bids to buy and nobody knows who paid what for the coins or even if some of them were given to the scammers' other sock-puppet accounts (like Siameze, who 'accidently' dumped a million-coins on the market as the scam was being exposed) for free.

Couple that in with the opaque 'refund' of seven 'big investors', a couple of whom might be real but it is highly likely that it'll predominantly be the scammers sending their own free LIR back to themselves so they can 'refund' more of the btc away from the project, just like they immediately moved on from the coins stolen by their Phoenix1969 account.

Still, I'm sure the cheap dice web-script they are being fobbed off with innovative gaming platform they are being sold is worth the 472btc they handed over.

How's that promised White Paper link coming along? I mean it is a white paper, it is meant to be written by the genius devs, not the marketing guy, so you don't have to worry about blaming the disappearance of the Phoenix1969 account on it not being available.

It could turn this project right around if you'd just show the community the write-up of the innovative tech you're developing for this innovative dice game. Because at the moment it looks peculiarly and very strangely almost *exactly* like a cheap dice web-script you can pick up for a fifth of a bitcoin.

Refund your investors, scammer.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
whenberich

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:21:08 AM

Or, Such, the kind of escrow who didn't want his good reputation to be used as a cover to obscure the fact that this 'refund' process is all bollocks anyway.

Don't forget the buy-in process for this shitcoin was essentially the scammers running a single-coin exchange on their website where people placed bids to buy and nobody knows who paid what for the coins or even if some of them were given to the scammers' other sock-puppet accounts (like Siameze, who 'accidently' dumped a million-coins on the market as the scam was being exposed) for free.

Couple that in with the opaque 'refund' of seven 'big investors', a couple of whom might be real but it is highly likely that it'll predominantly be the scammers sending their own free LIR back to themselves so they can 'refund' more of the btc away from the project, just like they immediately moved on from the coins stolen by their Phoenix1969 account.

Still, I'm sure the cheap dice web-script they are being fobbed off with innovative gaming platform they are being sold is worth the 472btc they handed over.

How's that promised White Paper link coming along? I mean it is a white paper, it is meant to be written by the genius devs, not the marketing guy, so you don't have to worry about blaming the disappearance of the Phoenix1969 account on it not being available.

It could turn this project right around if you'd just show the community the write-up of the innovative tech you're developing for this innovative dice game. Because at the moment it looks peculiarly and very strangely almost *exactly* like a cheap dice web-script you can pick up for a fifth of a bitcoin.

Refund your investors, scammer.

Dude, you should know these scammers have run away with fund, they spend the money on call girls, drugs, alcohols, sex toys, therefore impossible to refund, let's give it up.

Sometimes I saw there are so many bagholders still trust scammers, because they can't face the reality.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:04:52 AM

If people need stole money, ok, but i keep holding for a eventual recovery!

Im not trust in anyone

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:17:08 PM

I hope they use the money to hire a hit man and send him after you. That would be funny. I'm not saying they should do it but if they did i'd laugh. That's right. Id laugh at you being killed.

How does that feel?

Amusing and tiresome in equal measures.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 02:19:15 PM

I hope they use the money to hire a hit man and send him after you. That would be funny. I'm not saying they should do it but if they did i'd laugh. That's right. Id laugh at you being killed.

How does that feel?

Amusing and tiresome in equal measures.

What's amusing is how me and my friends laugh at you and have you as the butt of our jokes, DAILY!
Now I'm going to spend some of my bitcoins on foolish things because I have so many they are coming out of my ears.
I wonder how good the PI"s are on the dark net. Time to dust off tor.

I'm still puzzled though - how is that making your imaginary LIR investment any better?
ShooterXD

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:49:04 PM

Stop with this ego fight!

Talk about something usefull like news about coin, goodness or not

raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:26:00 PM

lol
this thread is a joke...
xlilbearx

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 04:15:02 PM

Was this coin a scam?
alpesvillage

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:31:22 PM

Was this coin a scam?

No its not a scam. it just has its fair share of trolls who think its a scam because the dev bought the account but actually one dev may have ran with some money. his name is Eric Hansen and he is phoenix1969. He is a scammer but i know shod aint no scammer and he is here still working with us and emailing me when i email him.

\?/?/?/?\
Stop telling yourself that. Its all lies. We got scammed and shogdite is on the run too.
hes not even posting anymore and I dont think people even got paid for the tournament. 

can anyone even say if they got paid for winning anything in the tournament. anyone?

shogdite is eric hansen scammer, these retarded dare not admit the truth, shame on them, even with scam signature, they are morons
ShooterXD

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:06:34 PM

Why the especial cop stop call about Phoenix?
Maybe they are friends?

whenberich

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:02:14 AM

Why the especial cop stop call about Phoenix?
Maybe they are friends?

Anyone report this scam case to FBI or police? If not, why FBI catch him? And we know his name, although it may be fake id. I ain't living in the US, the victims in US should do this, catch that scammer's ass and kick.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: