Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:40:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: government can ban bitcoin  (Read 1838 times)
mynameisdon (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:42:22 AM

actually what we need for using bitcoin?

we need internet.
so they have to ban internet.
bcoz with vpn's anyone can use bitcoin even Govt. ban it.
Right?
you didn't get me.i just wanted to say that if bitcoin get banned normally it can't be used.then you just have to take some illegal way for accessing this.
thats it.
If government ban bitcoin,the fear of getting punished will prevent lot of people using bitcoin.Unless one has lots of coins at stake,nobody will take all the pain touse vpn etc to spend bitcoin
why?
do you think using other vpn will harm your coins?
bitcoin is already for worldwide its don't bound you to getting or spending it.so i think spending bitcoin with another's country vpn is as easy as normally.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 08:34:15 PM

we need internet.
Right?
you didn't get me.i just wanted to say that if bitcoin get banned normally it can't be used.then you just have to take some illegal way for accessing this.
thats it.
If government ban bitcoin,the fear of getting punished will prevent lot of people using bitcoin.Unless one has lots of coins at stake,nobody will take all the pain touse vpn etc to spend bitcoin
why?
bitcoin is already for worldwide its don't bound you to getting or spending it.so i think spending bitcoin with another's country vpn is as easy as normally.
There are always ways to get away with breaking law but eventually a law breaker end up behind bar.If Indian Government ban bitcoin,I would stop using bitcoins
skang

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:05:14 PM

If Indian Government ban bitcoin,I would stop using bitcoins

So sir, do you always drive to the extreme left of the road unless overtaking?
Also, since you follow all laws, here are some laws that I hope you follow too:
- If you find more than Rs10, you file an FIR because otherwise you'd be a criminal
- If you ever come to delhi and see a tidda (locust) you start beating a drum because otherwise you'd be a criminal
- Whenever you fly a kite you take a license for it because you are not a criminal right?
- You would never work in a company where woman work after sunset because its illegal right?
- In a marriage/party, you never go on stage to dance with your wife because if the number of couples exceeds 10, you'd be offending the government!
- Oh and child labour! You never order tea road-side or eat at a dhaba right? ...right?
- If the government ever throws you out of your land to make a public building, you'd happily give it away, because you are not a criminal
- Apart from all the law books, you have also read all the religious texts of all the possible religions in India because its illegal to commit blasphemy

I could go on.. but ..

You are a god to me since you never break any law! (Even if some laws are against each other.. Grin)
Please pm your address..I wanna wash your feet..

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:37:02 PM

we need internet.
Right?
thats it.
why?
There are always ways to get away with breaking law but eventually a law breaker end up behind bar.If Indian Government ban bitcoin,I would stop using bitcoins

If bans comes, not only you mostly all will stop using bitcoin. So dont feel you will be alone in that case. Wink
Ares

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:43:32 AM

why govt. should ban it.
shouldn't they invite people to invest in Govt. projects?
i mean we are in 21st century and still Govt. is the boss.
ohh common....
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 11:38:00 PM

why govt. should ban it.
shouldn't they invite people to invest in Govt. projects?
i mean we are in 21st century and still Govt. is the boss.
ohh common....
We are not saying government should ban it or is planning to ban bitcoin.We are discussing the possibility and what would be the recourse to bitcoin users if that happens
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:42:22 PM

If Indian Government ban bitcoin,I would stop using bitcoins

So sir, do you always drive to the extreme left of the road unless overtaking?
Also, since you follow all laws, here are some laws that I hope you follow too:
- If you find more than Rs10, you file an FIR because otherwise you'd be a criminal
- If you ever come to delhi and see a tidda (locust) you start beating a drum because otherwise you'd be a criminal
- Whenever you fly a kite you take a license for it because you are not a criminal right?
- You would never work in a company where woman work after sunset because its illegal right?
- In a marriage/party, you never go on stage to dance with your wife because if the number of couples exceeds 10, you'd be offending the government!
- Oh and child labour! You never order tea road-side or eat at a dhaba right? ...right?
- If the government ever throws you out of your land to make a public building, you'd happily give it away, because you are not a criminal
- Apart from all the law books, you have also read all the religious texts of all the possible religions in India because its illegal to commit blasphemy

I could go on.. but ..

You are a god to me since you never break any law! (Even if some laws are against each other.. Grin)
Please pm your address..I wanna wash your feet..

this is hilarious... great set of mind
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: