Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:39:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the easiest way to make a profit from gambling?  (Read 56023 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:57:22 AM

hello, I would like to try my luck from gambling.

what kind of gambling that you think is easy to make a profit? and what strategies are you using?
Try to bet on things you know will happen, or is very likely to - matches on sports you really understand for example.

It's hard to have an accurate prediction unless you really have calculated and compared everything. That is going to help you out when you did ever have the best speculation when it comes to sports betting. This is an easy way to earn with gambling but still that will depend on the odds of the games that you'll bet.

Apart from your accurate analysis you also need to have some luck to support your bet to win. Because these days very hard to find which match is fixed or not so even with our hard work of finding best team to win still need the luck to support that prediction. So it is always better to bet a small amount on each game even though you're very sure about the team or player win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:45:19 AM

what kind of gambling that you think is easy to make a profit? and what strategies are you using?
Try to bet on things you know will happen, or is very likely to - matches on sports you really understand for example.

You can't predict something that will or might happen, you can't just say that like it is that easy. As you know, sports can have many results,  and may result that can really surprise you.
Yes matches can have many results but still if a person is much familiar with sports and he will know about different matches and will know about the performance of teams then he will be able to predict easily about the result of a game for before the sport end up.

That may be a probability, but that still even if you know the performance is not 100 percent. It may be a 60 tp 50 percent chance of winning, the rest will still happen. And predicting a game is not really easy especially for beginners.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 02:27:45 AM

You can't predict something that will or might happen, you can't just say that like it is that easy. As you know, sports can have many results,  and may result that can really surprise you.
Right ,You have only an advantage there because you know where is there a higher chance of team to win but it will not make sure it was an easy .
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:46:50 AM

Yes, we learn from our mistakes and failures but there are situations that are going to give you some doubt in gambling. It's not assured that you can be master of technique and analysis even you will have those secret strategies from your own creation still there will be time that you will be getting lose but if you think that it is easy money, it's up to you.

I dont think that we can learn from our mistake because gambling is a mistake that means we are not learning anything because we are still playing. There is no perfect strategy and I have been broke whereas I tried alot of strategy that fail. I was relying too much on strategy when I first started and forgot to read about ti, there is small chance to win in gambling

No, for every mistakes that we are doing there is an opposite learning and correctness for it. We just need to admit that we did a wrong thing and upon accepting that wrong move that can make our mistakes straight again. There's really no perfect strategy or what as long as you can take advantage on it and it's working legit, it's fine.

anyone can play gambling as long as they want,as long as they have their extra money to spend with it, but if it worsening the situation in your personal then that's wrong hobby, its really hard to make profit on gambling better find a decent and stable job to provide for your living.

And all I can say to those people that are thinking about the easiest way to make profit from gambling is to stop about it. Because if you will think about that all the time you will not give up and will try it again and again but that will end you up to a very bad result which is not recommendable.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 08:53:40 AM

Right ,You have only an advantage there because you know where is there a higher chance of team to win but it will not make sure it was an easy .

Sports can have many results and that is why sports betting is also not easy for a newbie. Even an experienced player might make mistakes since they cant often control their emotions while watching their team lose and their money as well. But of course many games are fixed and if you are lucky (or unlucky) you can win big or lose a lot, depending on your luck. So it seems luck is important in EV+ gambles as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 09:44:39 AM

When you say that higher chances mean your prediction end result depends on luck. That means even these sports betting also need the luck to make money. You may be having a slightly higher chance of winning but not a sure win. All types are gambling end results depends only on luck and one can win money even though they don't any analysis but should be lucky.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:13:01 AM

Most profit in gambling I think was depending on luck of the gambler. Because if you are really, surely you will always win in the games then if that happen every winning they considered it as profit.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:31:59 AM

Yes matches can have many results but still if a person is much familiar with sports and he will know about different matches and will know about the performance of teams then he will be able to predict easily about the result of a game for before the sport end up.

That may be a probability, but that still even if you know the performance is not 100 percent. It may be a 60 tp 50 percent chance of winning, the rest will still happen. And predicting a game is not really easy especially for beginners.
Yes for beginners it is not easy especially if he is beginner in sports while if a person spend a longer time in sports and know every aspect in any sports then no matter how much is he beginner to the filed of betting of sports he will win and he will not make a mistake as he will know that what is expected to happen next in any sports game.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:08:51 AM

Yes for beginners it is not easy especially if he is beginner in sports while if a person spend a longer time in sports and know every aspect in any sports then no matter how much is he beginner to the filed of betting of sports he will win and he will not make a mistake as he will know that what is expected to happen next in any sports game.

That is right, beginners is the one who will be having a hard time in betting in sports game. Though that beginners will be experienced after time and they will be winning a lot in years.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:54:29 PM

for me the easiest way to make a profit from any type of gambling is sports betting. the strategy I use is my knowledge. because if you have a lot of knowledge about soccer, it can help you to make a profit.
How did you use your knowledge to make sure you can win and make a profit by sports betting? Unless the team you think to win is so strong, have an experienced or talented player I'm sure you can win also with your opponent like your team.

I think there's no easiest way to make a profit in gambling although your lucky at that time. All gambling needs an experience, with this you can make an strategies and you know the flow of the game and also with this you can control the greed, greed that also turn in losing. I'm sure if you control your emotion you will win or if you lose it is not too much.

Since you make sure for winning that why experience is matter in gambling to make a good result. You can win with this but not in easiest way.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:45:03 AM

That is right, beginners is the one who will be having a hard time in betting in sports game. Though that beginners will be experienced after time and they will be winning a lot in years.

It depend whether you're a beginner in gambling or a beginner following sports. Of course when you do sports betting you have to choose a sport that you at least have an idea about or a sport you've been a fan of. Its foolish to do sport betting on a random sport. I think everyone has a sport he's been interested on so it would be easy to focus on that when betting

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:56:11 AM

i think dice is easiest way to make money, but you can also try sport betting too, it's easier if you are a sports fan, you can win money if you choose right team

I disagree, I don't believe that dice game is the easy way to make money. Because I just did dice yesterday and I'm very frustrated. I did dice for 10 times and you know what? I only won 1 time and the rest is history. So for me this is not an easiest way to make profit in gambling because it is completely a luck base game and the favor is with the house.

it depends on how do you setting the chance of winning, you could setting your chance winning became 99% ofc it would reduced your winning amount tho, otherwise if you change it became 10% your winning amount will increased but as long as you played it you will realized your losses will increased that because the houhe edge. 

I don't also believe by just simply setting the chance of winning because if that has been effective, most of us are going to dice and will make our riches through it. But because that it is a game of luck and the owner of that dice game has a lot of advantages against it's player. I really don't think that it is an easy way to earn in gambling.

Hmm, now that this is indeed a lot of people who made a Fortune with basic game. you need to know that every gambling need not luck, as all gambling requires a calculations or strategies. If you think that there are some gambling just rely solely on luck then it is certain all your game no one gives a great advantage or make you a profit. for all game based on the idea that there is no meaning. Any strategy you can get from the analysis you do and self control is always important for you to do

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 09:28:12 AM

This may not be true always since the beginners when they become experienced might still make mistakes which they made before since they cant control their emotions. People who gamble for living are mostly desperate for money and are willing to make desperate bets in order to make some money. Experience should teach them not to rely too much on emotions but in real life this never works out well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:45:21 AM

I don't think of there's a easiest way to make profit from gambling because gambling is more risky than were expected and its not appropriate to make job. As what as i see there's so many playing gambling and making it as job lol. But its true and since i expereince many in gambling then i prefred to that there's no easiest way to gain profit in gambling

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:41:52 PM

I don't think of there's a easiest way to make profit from gambling because gambling is more risky than were expected and its not appropriate to make job. As what as i see there's so many playing gambling and making it as job lol. But its true and since i expereince many in gambling then i prefred to that there's no easiest way to gain profit in gambling

There's no easy way to earn in gambling. If you want to earn in an easy way then you should be the owner of a gambling site.

Because you can generate money by just sitting at your own while you are monitoring on how your business works.

That's the only way I can think of earning in an easy way.

Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:02:50 PM

There's no easy way to earn in gambling. If you want to earn in an easy way then you should be the owner of a gambling site.

Because you can generate money by just sitting at your own while you are monitoring on how your business works.

That's the only way I can think of earning in an easy way.
Its the most easiest way indeed but as a gambling site owner it wont really be easy to achieve that state because for sure you will pass all the trials and hardships before you can taste the feeling of success on your business.We know there are times that problems do rise on each businesses not only on gambling industry but all firms will surely pass on this one but once you overcome it then thats the time on where easy money/profits will pour into your wallet.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:17:10 PM

If we all knew what the gambling results was going to be then we would all be making huge amounts of money by gambling. So it's not that easy to just tell someone to bet on something that they know is going to win.
The thing that I like about gambling is that not everyone is correct when selecting a winning bet and if the proper research is made then the person with the correct result gets paid a bunch of money. Researching is how to win more money in gambling.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:24:48 PM

i think there is no way of earning easily from gambling, it just needs luck as weel as takes risk. no one things is easy in the complicated world. either you should create a gambling site or need to become luckiest person then you could earm more and more.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:31:38 PM

There's nothing can be easier to earn money in this cruel planet. But if you are capable then you can earn tactically, you need to be more skillful or good watchful. You also need to be a creator of gambling site. If you can then you might earn money from gambling site..
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:59:24 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 09:01:23 PM by Victorycoin

There's nothing can be easier to earn money in this cruel planet. But if you are capable then you can earn tactically, you need to be more skillful or good watchful. You also need to be a creator of gambling site. If you can then you might earn money from gambling site..
You couldn't have said it any better! Life responds only to action and no one is known to have climbed a mountain by merely looking at it. Gambling sites are unlikely places to think of making some money, nevertheless the logic behind those games are not foolproof, suggesting that, where there is a will, a way sooner or later shows up.

You can try experimenting with sport arbitrage, there are already lots of services and software around it and you can actually gamble with peace and sleep well at nights.  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: