Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:31:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX  (Read 82809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:32:24 PM

I always follow this thread, besides alcurex up until now there is no other exchanger.
Come on Dev, working!
Members have invested with you
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:02:23 PM

Offer your shares in marketplace section if you want to sell them, no need to make useless pressure on dev. There is alcurex and yobit was already asked as Banzai mentioned. If you want exchanges now because you invested in dev, then you might just have invested in pump&dump which is obviously not happening here and actually not to define as if you would invest in dev at all. You can make a poll, but I feel that most investors do not care at all if this is on any exchange currently, especially because most investors want to see how it will develop itself, not how to quit in short time. It is ok if anybody wants to quit, at any time but to pay for listing on exchange is for sure not a priority for dev, at least not currently.

I always follow this thread, besides alcurex up until now there is no other exchanger.
Come on Dev, working!
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 07:34:34 PM

Offer your shares in marketplace section if you want to sell them, no need to make useless pressure on dev. There is alcurex and yobit was already asked as Banzai mentioned. If you want exchanges now because you invested in dev, then you might just have invested in pump&dump which is obviously not happening here and actually not to define as if you would invest in dev at all. You can make a poll, but I feel that most investors do not care at all if this is on any exchange currently, especially because most investors want to see how it will develop itself, not how to quit in short time. It is ok if anybody wants to quit, at any time but to pay for listing on exchange is for sure not a priority for dev, at least not currently.

Come on Dev, working!

I for one am just going with the flow, mine are staying in my wallet, at least for now. I think slow and steady is the best move here.
Godson_Mansa

Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:47:51 AM

i'm not saying dev needs to pump this coin but at least push some updates or something.

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
Fuzzbawls

Activity: 750

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:04:11 AM

i'm not saying dev needs to pump this coin but at least push some updates or something.

what are you looking for in terms of "some updates"?

The roadmap thats been published since the beginning did a pretty good job at showing what the focus of the project will be over the course of the next few months. If you're looking for someone to hold your hand and give you updates just for the sake of giving updates, you're probably in the wrong place. I mean, do you see the bitcoin devs coddling everyone with bits of info that mean nothing when taken out of context every few days? hell no.

Now, if you have a specific concern/feature/request that you'd like information about, then by all means ask away.
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:30:54 AM

no update because nothing happens when you are on holiday or keep care of your family.
crypto is part of our life, not our life.
Godson_Mansa

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:42:53 AM

what are you looking for in terms of "some updates"?

The roadmap thats been published since the beginning did a pretty good job at showing what the focus of the project will be over the course of the next few months. If you're looking for someone to hold your hand and give you updates just for the sake of giving updates, you're probably in the wrong place. I mean, do you see the bitcoin devs coddling everyone with bits of info that mean nothing when taken out of context every few days? hell no.

Now, if you have a specific concern/feature/request that you'd like information about, then by all means ask away.

no update because nothing happens when you are on holiday or keep care of your family.
crypto is part of our life, not our life.

Lets Just Wait, see if he stays on schedule as per the RoadMap.
but yeah i like when devs work on their coins (compare to Zonecoin dev vs Shapetwist).

ICO's Done, dev immediately goes on holiday (yeah that's the first time i've ever seen that  Roll Eyes )
He then comes back and makes minimal posts on BCT or Slack, and i'm supposed to be excited ?
uhg whatever, i trust banzai will be on point but i'm not a cheerleader.

if you're having the burning urge to reply to post with a retort pls don't
i don't have it in me to argue on the internet today. thank you. 

raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:01:33 PM

hm, don'T know if it is a retort...

the roadmap is clear, some preview pictures were shown even before ico started.
the wallet was released.

why the hell should he post anything with only bla to satisfy some guys, that have only one thing in mind and mostly no clue about developing/programming?
it is what every other scam-dev does - posting shit to let people think everything is ok.

they destroyed everything.
easy thing:
if you do not trust a dev, don't invest.
if you think dev is well known, skilled and you trust him - shut up, let him work and wait.

everything is possible. banzai could even die due to a car accident and here everybody would call him a scammer...
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:37:30 PM

Guys, what are your expectations on Pioneershares?

Quote from: Smiley, come on, it is bad joke to compare Banzai to them, make your reasearch about devs please
but yeah i like when devs work on their coins (compare to Zonecoin dev vs Shapetwist)

Quote from: I would not call him scammer, especially not in such case, come on, can we change topic guys?
everything is possible. banzai could even die due to a car accident and here everybody would call him a scammer...

bohokor

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:10:15 PM

Dev we need some good news about exchange and the current progress of development.people are worried because they don't see you working for listing on trex or polo
raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:02:37 PM

Dev we need some good news about exchange and the current progress of development.people are worried because they don't see you working for listing on trex or polo

@godson
Do you See what i mean. Even if you Tell the people, that the coin can't be listed on trex, they say such things again and again
Godson_Mansa

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:07:13 PM

@godson
Do you See what i mean. Even if you Tell the people, that the coin can't be listed on trex, they say such things again and again

Lol, i see what you mean, i think banzai should get us on yobit, so weak hands can exit.
I hate ICO's I've vowed no to touch one for a while, but i bought PIO because i trust Banzai, and i thought the 20 BTC raised was a joke, so i'm not worried or anything, i'm just a millennial, i have instant gratification deficiency lol, i'm also a trader i couldn't get enough PIO at a Good price cos Chip was constantly above 300sat, so i also need to be trading PIO and increasing my position, this is what's going on through my head, i have many other positions so i don't mind waiting but i'm more excited about PIO than almost everything else. so yeah...

BUT YEAH PEOPLE PIO WILL NEVER BE ON TREX OR POLO SO DASH YOUR DREAMS OF GETTING RICH QUICK.

roncar

Activity: 434

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:39:50 AM

Hello dev.. sent pm to you pls read.. thanks

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bbbolongx

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:13:09 AM

hey,guys. i have already sent request to bter.com and poloniex.com.
But I AM looking forward to using our own exchange.
just be patient. Roll Eyes
gobisirom

Activity: 436

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:55:39 PM

Come on Dev, working!

yes i too waiting for dev pio
coldfusion

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:27:03 AM

Just read the roadmap . Every target hit so far .

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:30:48 AM

This is really cool to see some very good devs working hard on their project, I am always following this thread with great interest as well. I wish the DEVS a huge success.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:00:17 AM

This is really cool to see some very good devs working hard on their project, I am always following this thread with great interest as well. I wish the DEVS a huge success.
i frequently visiting this thread too mate i know the dev is also part of qbk so i think he wil make this coin as successful as qbk
and make all the road plan be implemented will bring profits both community and the dev. good luck banzai.
emersonlogan62

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:30:37 PM

i frequently visiting this thread too mate i know the dev is also part of qbk so i think he wil make this coin as successful as qbk
and make all the road plan be implemented will bring profits both community and the dev. good luck banzai.
Hope you're right bro. right now we need to wait for dev update. i think we need a twitter campaign to explode the world about PIO.
ErikW79

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:38:58 PM

Well a few moments ago I have seen thing I do not believe could be possible. E-dinar coin. People bought even at 4.99btc for 1 edr coin. Few days later price fell down to 0.0024btc. That is what I call waste of money.. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: