Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:51:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890776 times)
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:25:37 AM

Hi everyone, is any way to know if my signature was accepted? Do I have just copy and paste it into my profile or any extra things needs to be done ?
And if I post lets say 2-5 posts a day would they all pass for my post count?

Waiting for the road map,dev said it is going to be announced today Smiley

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 09:36:49 AM

Hi everyone, is any way to know if my signature was accepted? Do I have just copy and paste it into my profile or any extra things needs to be done ?

Roap map will be announced tomorrow which is the 4th.

You have to sign up :https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zZu691GArnPjtBO27RSt1M5Cy-qIY4V8mAAhwhLuDD0/edit

Requirement is to post 20 post in two weeks to receive a stake/point.

Thank you for joining the signature campaign.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Wilhelmer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:54:15 AM

Hey, just to confirm it here, I will work on Stratis Bitcoin full node implementation if Stratis manage to raise enough for financing my work.
This will be a bitcoin full node, based on NBitcoin. Easier to debug, compile, and change on your own.

Nicolas Dorier confirming he will be working on the Stratis Bitcoin full node implemention.

How much would be bare minimum or enough for you to work ?

Not too sure what is the figure Nicolas is looking for, but from what I understand, Krushang did mention that the STRATIS team is looking to raise at least 1000 BTC during this ICO, if that target isn't met, all funds will be refunded.

So if the target isn't met there will be no Stratis platform? Then how will bounties also be paid if the platform doesn't happen? I do hope it all works well because this looks very good to me compared to a lot of other coins out there.

That is correct. If the target is not met all investors will be refunded. The bounties will not be paid as investors will be refunded.

So we will not get paid for our work if target is not met? I wasn't told this before I started working and I am unemployed. Thank you for letting me know, I will need to look for other work in case then as I need to look after my family. Rent and bills will not wait.

Wait, wait, what work are you talking about? You actually relied on social bounties & translation to pay rent and bills? Not exactly the best career choice. I would think working at Macdonalds would be better. Honestly, social bounties & translations are a nice bonus that one can do during his/her own free time, not like a full time career option.

Exactly.  I think he's just exaggerating in hope of receiving his bounties even if the 1000btc is not met.    

Geez, some people -_-
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:57:19 AM

You have to sign up :https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zZu691GArnPjtBO27RSt1M5Cy-qIY4V8mAAhwhLuDD0/edit

Thank you,
Good the Road map is out  a day before 10% bonus period is over-more people might be intrigued to invest in ICO after seeing it.
Good luck

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

btcnoob85

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 11:04:38 AM

Thank you,
Good the Road map is out  a day before 10% bonus period is over-more people might be intrigued to invest in ICO after seeing it.
Good luck

A detailed road map would be important. The white paper is write quite ok but a bit vage. I would be interested in knowing how they can secure the customized side changes if they are completely away in terms of block size and block time (in the white paper written for example an use case with 20MB block size with block time of some second) from the main chain. It would mean that one has to establish a private grid because there will be probably no one who is securing the main chain with enough resources for such a side chain. For me it id also not clear how the consultancy activity mentioned in the white paper will contribute to the stratis token use and market value of the tokens. I also don't understand the connection they draw to other dapp blockchains like eth, lisk, ... (probably the white paper is not aimed to clarify this but the roadmap should do it). Also the connection to the real world with fiat gateways is probably not so easy to do. You need partners and if you want to build up a remittance network you need a big bunch of partners.

░▒▓▓▒░ THE MOVEMENT DAO |  UNSTOPPABLE ORGANIZATION ░▒▓▓▒░
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:33:08 PM

(snip)

Not too sure what is the figure Nicolas is looking for, but from what I understand, Krushang did mention that the STRATIS team is looking to raise at least 1000 BTC during this ICO, if that target isn't met, all funds will be refunded.

Hm, interesting. Too bad ICOs are losing a bit of their appeal at the moment, with Waves and Rise both falling beneath ICO price. I have the feeling that we are past "peak ICO" at this point*. With that in mind, collecting 1000+ BTC could be very hard, no matter how proffessional the platform is. Is there no Plan B? I mean, building up so much stuff, investing so much time and energy, just to throw it all away when some arbitrary goal is not met (especially if the goal is defined in a currency that is as volatile as BTC is) seems like a waste.
Maybe after the halving people will be more willing to invest?

*What other ICOs are out there at the moment? I know of Breakoutcoin, Bitsynq and Wings (ok and DLisk, but that doesn't really count, does it). Any of those collected more than 1000 btc already?
Krushang (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 01:13:58 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 02:06:02 PM by Krushang

(snip)

Hm, interesting. Too bad ICOs are losing a bit of their appeal at the moment, with Waves and Rise both falling beneath ICO price. I have the feeling that we are past "peak ICO" at this point*. With that in mind, collecting 1000+ BTC could be very hard, no matter how proffessional the platform is. Is there no Plan B? I mean, building up so much stuff, investing so much time and energy, just to throw it all away when some arbitrary goal is not met (especially if the goal is defined in a currency that is as volatile as BTC is) seems like a waste.

*What other ICOs are out there at the moment? I know of Breakoutcoin, Bitsynq and Wings (ok and DLisk, but that doesn't really count, does it). Any of those collected more than 1000 btc already?

I haven't looked into them ICO's. Stratis is a unique platform with helping Bitcoin. It's hard to estimate how much Btc will be invested. Most btc will likely be invested during the last week as I noticed with other recent successful ico's. Halving is only 1 week away, anything can happen.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Wilhelmer

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:17:45 PM

About TRUMP COIN. Your thoughts please. Here do not remove your posts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535969.msg15453942#msg15453942

Wrong thread dude.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:26:47 PM

(snip)

I haven't looked them ICO's. Stratis is a unique platform with helping Bitcoin. It's hard to estimate how much Btc will be invested. Most btc will likely be invested during the last week as I noticed with other recent successful ico's. Halving is only 1 week away, anything can happen.

Agreed on the "after the halvening, anything can happen" part. However, whether or not you reach your funding goal is not only influenced by your product, but also by the current climate amongst potential ICO investors and i have the feeling, many of them are fed up.
Krushang (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 01:57:22 PM

(snip)

I haven't looked them ICO's. Stratis is a unique platform with helping Bitcoin. It's hard to estimate how much Btc will be invested. Most btc will likely be invested during the last week as I noticed with other recent successful ico's. Halving is only 1 week away, anything can happen.

Agreed on the "after the halvening, anything can happen" part. However, whether or not you reach your funding goal is not only influenced by your product, but also by the current climate amongst potential ICO investors and i have the feeling, many of them are fed up.

We are discussing all the possibilities that can occur. Yes, some will be fed up with ico's but some will be excited and confident about the Stratis project. 150BTC in 11 days is great.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:17:42 PM

What about extending the ICO if the goal is not met?
Krushang (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 02:24:15 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 03:17:08 PM by Krushang

Yes that could be an option.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:27:52 PM

Great.  Would be a shame to waste all the effort put in.  I think it is just an unfortunate time due to other ICO issues and the general feeling of malaise and losses following the DAO hack.  With that in mind it would make sense to make adjustments to the ICO period if required.
Tinus

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:06:13 PM

Nice, this promising project deserves its chance!
LondonMP

Activity: 365

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:40:52 PM

I have been keeping my fibrecoin for nearly 2 years, we haven't heard from killakem (Chris Trew), krushang, mammix2 for nearly a year. We held our coins patiently waiting for that elusive update. Thinking that Killakem will probably turn his attention to Fibre when he is done with Blitzcoin and related projects.

I honestly don't give a shit about how you spend your time and I wish you the best of luck, but not all of the Fibre community members were pump and dumpers, not all had ill intentions so some of us I felt deserved a little explanation or at least someone could have come to the thread to say, Hey guys, Fuck you but we moved on a long time ago.

I remember you guys when you first showed up in bitcointalk, you tried to be the stand up guys, you tried to help clean up the scene. In hindsight, you are as scum as the people you were claiming to not be.

Best of luck to anyone that invests in this project, but remember guys it is not all about marketing and fancy roadmaps

If you want to learn more about their personalities and their broken promises check out this thread and its multiple failed roadmaps

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737771.0

limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:50:54 PM

Great.  Would be a shame to waste all the effort put in.  I think it is just an unfortunate time due to other ICO issues and the general feeling of malaise and losses following the DAO hack.  With that in mind it would make sense to make adjustments to the ICO period if required.

The inevitable failing of the stratis ICO has nothing to with other ICO issues. The fundamentals are flawed and this is a lost opportunity to bring .net core to the sector.

This project was doomed to fail on so many levels.
Psynthax

Activity: 2268
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:04:41 PM

I dont think this ICO can reach 1000 BTC at this pace..

I have high hopes but we will see..
Krushang (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 07:05:47 PM

I have been keeping my fibrecoin for nearly 2 years, we haven't heard from killakem (Chris Trew), krushang, mammix2 for nearly a year. We held our coins patiently waiting for that elusive update. Thinking that Killakem will probably turn his attention to Fibre when he is done with Blitzcoin and related projects.

I honestly don't give a shit about how you spend your time and I wish you the best of luck, but not all of the Fibre community members were pump and dumpers, not all had ill intentions so some of us I felt deserved a little explanation or at least someone could have come to the thread to say, Hey guys, Fuck you but we moved on a long time ago.

I remember you guys when you first showed up in bitcointalk, you tried to be the stand up guys, you tried to help clean up the scene. In hindsight, you are as scum as the people you were claiming to not be.

Best of luck to anyone that invests in this project, but remember guys it is not all about marketing and fancy roadmaps

If you want to learn more about their personalities and their broken promises check out this thread and its multiple failed roadmaps

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737771.0

Your opening statement is incorrect, Chris is the only member of the team that still has any time for Fibre, hes active on slack and recently announced that a developer had been commissioned to upgrade the Fibre source code to something newer including POSv3, this is being funded by Chris personally.

Fibre also forked last week which Chris got resolved. I assume you are not in the Fibre channel on slack? The whole Fibre team were volunteers and did not receive any funding but still managed to deliver more innovative features in 2 months than most projects do in their life time. Unfortunately people working for zero pay do not usually stick around so all the other team members have abandoned the project, if you join the Fibre slack you will see that Chris is still active.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Krushang (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 07:06:39 PM

The inevitable failing of the stratis ICO has nothing to with other ICO issues. The fundamentals are flawed and this is a lost opportunity to bring .net core to the sector.

This project was doomed to fail on so many levels.

Please elaborate?

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:01:20 PM

Please elaborate?

It's too late. It was over when you decided to piggyback a legacy technology that is moving closer to centralization every day.

A .net core solution could have been the BTC/ETH killer that enterprise projects have been looking for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: